App Nut Stack - IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Hey all, rather new here. Was curious on everyone's opinions on this stack? Is it too much or possibly harmful, or will i be fine if i take everything in the proper dosage? Thanks for any help/opinions.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I think it is a great stack. Let me know if you have any questions at all about any of the products.

David
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ur gonna wanna run it 8 weeks. wont see anything from free test in 4 weeks but you will for sure in 8 weeks.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
ur gonna wanna run it 8 weeks. wont see anything from free test in 4 weeks but you will for sure in 8 weeks.
I disagree. Why do you keep saying this in all the threads?

David
Team APPNUT

murk01

murk01

Awards
I like it. And would like to see it logged.

IGF2 is pricey, reviews i have read are hit or miss.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
App Nut being generous as always good luck to you Murk.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Oh jeez, had I known you guys were generous.. I would have asked and logged it ;D too late! I already bought all of them off the appnut website like 3 days ago. Was more of an inspiration buy and then I was like o_O maybe I should ask about this stack first before I take it haha. Thanks for the responses everyone! Drooks I'm sure I'll be messaging you with questions at some point haha thanks.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Have to agree - I do not have much experience with your products, but your reps are some of the best out there! Not namining names or other Co's as there are several I feel the same way about :) Not that my opinion matters much :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it's true. For myself and many others don't see anything until week 3

murk01

murk01

Awards
Oh jeez, had I known you guys were generous.. I would have asked and logged it ;D too late! I already bought all of them off the appnut website like 3 days ago. Was more of an inspiration buy and then I was like o_O maybe I should ask about this stack first before I take it haha. Thanks for the responses everyone! Drooks I'm sure I'll be messaging you with questions at some point haha thanks.
I hope u do decided to log. Thats Killer stack!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Good to hear since I already bought it all lol. I couldn't decide between hghup or IGF-2 seemed like everywhere I looked it was a toss up between the two, so I went with the more expensive one o_O Murk your forearms are beastly! Ill consider logging this, I've never logged anything before. Are they any safety concerns with stacking all this together? I compared the labels on everything and didn't see much overlap besides the dodder seed in drive/igf, forslean in drive/free test, bioperene in igf/free test, and naringin in drive/rpm. Although I don't know much about any of those -_- thanks for any help.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Sweet! On a side note.. I like this forum tons more than bodybuilding.com. I think I'll stay here haha.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Let me see what's up with the bossman. Maybe we can accommodate your wishes and get you some goodies since you are supporting us!

And, I will be happy to answer all your questions.

Have to agree - I do not have much experience with your products, but your reps are some of the best out there! Not namining names or other Co's as there are several I feel the same way about :) Not that my opinion matters much :)
I absolutely value your opinion. Your avi alone makes you credible in my book! Haha. I was just watching Peppa Pig....

Because it's true. For myself and many others don't see anything until week 3
Ok, but others see results sooner, so to make a blanket statement like you did is just not accurate, imo. Drive/RPM/Neovar definitely have immediate benefits, too.

I hope u do decided to log. Thats Killer stack!
I agree! Thanks for the support.

Good to hear since I already bought it all lol. I couldn't decide between hghup or IGF-2 seemed like everywhere I looked it was a toss up between the two, so I went with the more expensive one o_O Murk your forearms are beastly! Ill consider logging this, I've never logged anything before. Are they any safety concerns with stacking all this together? I compared the labels on everything and didn't see much overlap besides the dodder seed in drive/igf, forslean in drive/free test, bioperene in igf/free test, and naringin in drive/rpm. Although I don't know much about any of those -_- thanks for any help.
You are perfectly fine running all that together. I think you should log it. We, AppNut reps, will all follow along to support and motivate you.

Igf 2 is the best on the market. Good choice
Thanks! I think that it is one of the best out there.

Sweet! On a side note.. I like this forum tons more than bodybuilding.com. I think I'll stay here haha.
Haha. This forum is much different than bb.com. I like both places. I have a split-personality, I guess....Haha.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Let me see what's up with the bossman. Maybe we can accommodate your wishes and get you some goodies since you are supporting us!

And, I will be happy to answer all your questions.

I absolutely value your opinion. Your avi alone makes you credible in my book! Haha. I was just watching Peppa Pig....

Ok, but others see results sooner, so to make a blanket statement like you did is just not accurate, imo. Drive/RPM/Neovar definitely have immediate benefits, too.

I agree! Thanks for the support.

You are perfectly fine running all that together. I think you should log it. We, AppNut reps, will all follow along to support and motivate you.

Thanks! I think that it is one of the best out there.

Haha. This forum is much different than bb.com. I like both places. I have a split-personality, I guess....Haha.
DROOKS STAYING BUSY! !

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'll deffinatelly follow along some IGF-2 logs. And to zEtti, you should notice a difference with everything in that stack, except possibly IGF-2, within the first week. You won't be dissapointed in it. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I take that would make a good addition to a PCT? Hghup? Or igf1?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I'd say use IGF2 if it's between them. Igf2 will help you retain your size I feel hghup can help with cutting more so than retaining size.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to see somebody who took free test who isn't a rep or took it unsponsored and saw results in less than 3 weeks in regard to strength gains

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
That's a great stack, give us some updates.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll deffinatelly follow along some IGF-2 logs. And to zEtti, you should notice a difference with everything in that stack, except possibly IGF-2, within the first week. You won't be dissapointed in it. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT
You will see results with one bottle, but like any GH product, more than 4 weeks is optimal

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
DROOKS STAYING BUSY! !
That's why I get paid the big bucks! Haha. Not srs....I just enjoy hanging out with all you meatheads.

jdg76
Team APPNUT
I agree.

What should I take that would make a good addition to a PCT? Hghup? Or igf1?
I'm assuming you mean "IGF-2", and I would choose it in your case.

That's a great stack, give us some updates.
I agree, broskie!

You will see results with one bottle, but like any GH product, more than 4 weeks is optimal
Yes, I agree with you here.

David
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Looks like your set up well for some strong, dry gains. Al round that stack designed to aid you in all aspects of your training.

You see a lot here (and BB.com) buzzing about the RPM/Drive combination for pumping up your workout. Drive will be your endurance for any cardio you've got set up and higher rep sets. Being a PDE-5 inhibitor... helps with endurance under the sheets. Ya dig? RPM is great when going after those PR's and big weighted sets. A lot of research has been coming out lately on SARMs as a new drug hit the market recently - obviously thats for medical use but the concepts still apply.

IGF-2, yeah its pricey as been mentioned but thats where I like the phrase "you get what you pay for." Maybe r1balla has a point that visually you may not see anything till week 3 but the recovery effects are quick to notice. Should you decide to go for 8 weeks with IGF-2, granted your diet and training are solid, youll be filling out your shirts a little better. Drooks has been dosing it pre workout which I think Im gonna start doing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah recovery comes quick especially with igf2. That's the only GH product I will take other than endoamp max. Take for 8 weeks and you will be in love. Sleep is awesome. I dose 4 pre workout 4 at bed

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have yet to see somebody who took free test who isn't a rep or took it unsponsored and saw results in less than 3 weeks in regard to strength gains
I can attest to this I ran two bottles and didn't notice even a pimple till week 5, I know this individual dependent but I've read a lot of logs that support this. I personally saw more positive signs earlier from HGHup, namely strength increases, hunger increase, acne and libido. I'm going to run free test again when I get some cash to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can attest to this I ran two bottles and didn't notice even a pimple till week 5, I know this individual dependent but I've read a lot of logs that support this. I personally saw more positive signs earlier from HGHup, namely strength increases, hunger increase, acne and libido. I'm going to run free test again when I get some cash to compare.

yeah HGHup is great, i just prefer IGF 2. and dont get me wrong, when i repped for AppNut i ran Free Test all the time and loved it. I just didnt see anything from 1 bottle and neither did anybody i know personally who i would give a bottle to try. try it for yourself and see, but i would go ahead and order the 2nd bottle because around week 3 - 4 you will start seeing results and wont want to stop. I still prefer Free Test over Erase, but only if I run Free Test for 8 weeks.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
yeah HGHup is great, i just prefer IGF 2. and dont get me wrong, when i repped for AppNut i ran Free Test all the time and loved it. I just didnt see anything from 1 bottle and neither did anybody i know personally who i would give a bottle to try. try it for yourself and see, but i would go ahead and order the 2nd bottle because around week 3 - 4 you will start seeing results and wont want to stop. I still prefer Free Test over Erase, but only if I run Free Test for 8 weeks.
Agreed. Love me some IGF2 I just prefer it for a clean bulk. Appnut products are legit I can attest to that. Thanks baller for all your help with my Appnut stacks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Love me some IGF2 I just prefer it for a clean bulk. Appnut products are legit I can attest to that. Thanks baller for all your help with my Appnut stacks.

no prob man. ive come to find that AppNut and PES products really stack well together. something to look in to

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Real quik question is free test and erase the same type of product. Just curious

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
That would be epic Drooks, thanks a bunch! I'm considering logging this, the extra motivation from you all would be wonderful too ;] also thinking about picking up another bottle of free test and igf-2 seeing as everyone is saying running those for 8 weeks will benefit me much more, but maybe ill wait until the last week of my cycle? Not sure yet. Thanks Organic for all that info there hehe definitely diggin' the endurance under the sheets :banana: Also I have some ZMA Max, but I see you guys say my sleep will be awesome from the igf-2 so should I ditch the ZMA until the cycles over? Eesh I'm gonna be a pill poppin animal for the next few weeks o_O

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah recovery comes quick especially with igf2. That's the only GH product I will take other than endoamp max. Take for 8 weeks and you will be in love. Sleep is awesome. I dose 4 pre workout 4 at bed
This is how I'm dosing right now, and I'm loving it.

Thanks for the support of AppNut, man!

That would be epic Drooks, thanks a bunch! I'm considering logging this, the extra motivation from you all would be wonderful too ;] also thinking about picking up another bottle of free test and igf-2 seeing as everyone is saying running those for 8 weeks will benefit me much more, but maybe ill wait until the last week of my cycle? Not sure yet. Thanks Organic for all that info there hehe definitely diggin' the endurance under the sheets :banana: Also I have some ZMA Max, but I see you guys say my sleep will be awesome from the igf-2 so should I ditch the ZMA until the cycles over? Eesh I'm gonna be a pill poppin animal for the next few weeks o_O
Yes, I would ditch the ZMA. Believe me, you won't have any issues with sleep, man.

David
Team APPNUT

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Alright sounds good thanks drooks. Just got this little box of heaven at my door ;]

Dohh >_< tried to upload the pictures but it wont let me because I'm under 50 posts lol.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
both are AIs, but a different formula with the same key ingredient of 3,7 keto
To ellaborate on this, both have the main ingredient being 7-keto (a naturally occurring DHEA metabolite) with anti aromatase properties and potentially controlling cortisol. Actually, erase is ONLY this ingredient. Free Test, on the other hand, has a blend of other ingredients which creates a full compass of about 7 mechanisms to raise test levels.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
To ellaborate on this, both have the main ingredient being 7-keto (a naturally occurring DHEA metabolite) with anti aromatase properties and potentially controlling cortisol. Actually, erase is ONLY this ingredient. Free Test, on the other hand, has a blend of other ingredients which creates a full compass of about 7 mechanisms to raise test levels.
Just curious would there be any reason to stack these 2 or would that be too much

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Alright so going over all the bottles. For my bodyweight suggested dosing seems to be..
IGF-2: 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before bed. both on an empty stomach
Free Test: 4 caps daily, or in two doses of 2 caps
NeoVar: 3 caps post workout, 3 caps with another meal throughout the day. take with carbs.
RPM: 2-3 caps 1 hour preworkout on an empty stomach
Drive: 3 caps in the morning on an empty stomach, 3 caps 1 hour preworkout.

does anyone have any recommendations or alterations to this, as far as dosage amounts/best time to take? Im 179lbs. I think i read somewhere to take the first dose of igf-2 preworkout instead of in the morning? also heard i should run two bottles of igf and free test instead of just one? thanks for all input, hoping to get started on this soon! stoked

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Just curious would there be any reason to stack these 2 or would that be too much
No. Free Test is all you need.

Alright so going over all the bottles. For my bodyweight suggested dosing seems to be..
IGF-2: 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before bed. both on an empty stomach
Free Test: 4 caps daily, or in two doses of 2 caps
NeoVar: 3 caps post workout, 3 caps with another meal throughout the day. take with carbs.
RPM: 2-3 caps 1 hour preworkout on an empty stomach
Drive: 3 caps in the morning on an empty stomach, 3 caps 1 hour preworkout.

does anyone have any recommendations or alterations to this, as far as dosage amounts/best time to take? Im 179lbs. I think i read somewhere to take the first dose of igf-2 preworkout instead of in the morning? also heard i should run two bottles of igf and free test instead of just one? thanks for all input, hoping to get started on this soon! stoked
The layout you have up above is great. That's exactly how I do it, except I take my first serving rpm/drive/IGF-2 all about 30 minutes before my workout in the morning. I train at 5 am, so I'm up at 4:30....

You can play around with the dosage of Neovar. I've bumped mine up to 4/4 instead of 3/3, and like the results.

Did you get my pm?

David
Team APPNUT

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Id like To see this IGF2 log, because honestly I didn't see much from it ... Erase pro I know that **** is good because I stopped for 2 days (due to camping trip and piss poor planning) and my estrogen was so high (I believe not tested) I was feeling like a chick, sentimental, sad, sweet cravings, moody, I even had a hard time picking what cloths to wear ... 2 days after I took again I was back to normal me ...

NOTE I'm still on a PCT tho

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id like To see this IGF2 log, because honestly I didn't see much from it ... Erase pro I know that **** is good because I stopped for 2 days (due to camping trip and piss poor planning) and my estrogen was so high (I believe not tested) I was feeling like a chick, sentimental, sad, sweet cravings, moody, I even had a hard time picking what cloths to wear ... 2 days after I took again I was back to normal me ...

NOTE I'm still on a PCT tho
how long did you take IGF 2 for?