Augmentor + Mass Drops???

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
My buddy and I are think about stacking mass drops with augmentor. Any opinions???

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy and I are think about stacking mass drops with augmentor. Any opinions???
the augmentor will just increase how much is absrbed by the body

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is the AMS mass drops, go for it, those look pretty awesome for a legal product that is not methylated. I am not sure the augmentor will make a huge difference but it won't hurt either.

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I haven't seen any reviews for the drops other than what's advertised by the distributer and that's usually bias so if there's anyone who's actually tried them let me know before the 17th of August.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably get the augmentor just in case. You want to get the most out of your run before you have to wait another 6 weeks to run something again.

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
I would probably get the augmentor just in case. You want to get the most out of your run before you have to wait another 6 weeks to run something again.
Right. Yeah we're gonna run an 8 week cycle followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy of some sort. Should we wait 4 or 6 weeks? I've always done for but with natural supplements.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. Yeah we're gonna run an 8 week cycle followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy of some sort. Should we wait 4 or 6 weeks? I've always done for but with natural supplements.
If you run for 8 weeks, then 4 week PCT, I would wait an additional 4 weeks to be safe. After that you can do anything oyu please. During PCT and the waiting, you can run anything natural you like.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks should yield some good gains i have a bottle of MassDrops i can't wait to use one of these days when i recover from surgery. I don't see why the Augmentor wouldn't hurt with your cycle. Just make sure you have a solid PCT for a cycle of 8 weeks for sure.

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
So you're saying that after this 8 week cycle take an 8 week PCT?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Take 12 weeks off.
Cycle length is 8 weeks
PCT is 4 weeks
Time on + pct = time off. You need to give your body a rest and let your natural test levels sit comfortably for a little bit.

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
Take 12 weeks off.
Cycle length is 8 weeks
PCT is 4 weeks
Time on + pct = time off. You need to give your body a rest and let your natural test levels sit comfortably for a little bit.
Ok cool. I was gonna do an odd cycle with DAA Erase Pro. Should I take a blocker while on the cycle and should I add anything to either cycle?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
DAA and erase is a good combo I'd say. There's lots of good reviews for iforce's intimidate so I'd recommend that over normal DAA. Erase is a strong AI/test booster and combined with intimidate should produce some quality gains for a non hormonal stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 12 weeks off.
Cycle length is 8 weeks
PCT is 4 weeks
This is correct and what I follow.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about any cycle support?
Ask roydnoyd this. I believe with augmentor ull want to take supports in pct. I believe otherwise it could tamper with enzymatic reactions in the body necessary to absorb these compounds better

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
Ask roydnoyd this. I believe with augmentor ull want to take supports in pct. I believe otherwise it could tamper with enzymatic reactions in the body necessary to absorb these compounds better
My friends buddy's with manager of Complete Nutrition (Mike), and Mike said he ran a cycle of something but on did it for a week and he noticed ridiculous gains in that short of time. I can't remember what it's called but it's a stack with a pro hormone for testosterone + a natural test booster + cycle support for roughly $200. Mike said the ingredients are more potent then the drops therefore making the product better. Supposedly the pro hormone increase your maximum testosterone by 4x while the natural test boosters "boosting" it anyway. Once I figure out what it's called I'll letcha know. Should be tomorrow.

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
The stack is Alpha 1-T, Sawszar (cycle support) and Natren HGX (which is actually a natural test booster and Growth Hormone booster).

Logan_Keene

Logan_Keene

Awards
My friends buddy's with manager of Complete Nutrition (Mike), and Mike said he ran a cycle of something but on did it for a week and he noticed ridiculous gains in that short of time. I can't remember what it's called but it's a stack with a pro hormone for testosterone + a natural test booster + cycle support for roughly $200. Mike said the ingredients are more potent then the drops therefore making the product better. Supposedly the pro hormone increase your maximum testosterone by 4x while the natural test boosters "boosting" it anyway. Once I figure out what it's called I'll letcha know. Should be tomorrow.
the stack is Alpha 1-T, (cycle support) and Natren HGX (which is actually a natural test booster and Growth Hormone booster).