Augmentor + Mass Drops???

  1. Augmentor + Mass Drops???


    My buddy and I are think about stacking mass drops with augmentor. Any opinions???


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Logan_Keene View Post
    My buddy and I are think about stacking mass drops with augmentor. Any opinions???
    ingredient profiles?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Logan_Keene
    My buddy and I are think about stacking mass drops with augmentor. Any opinions???
    the augmentor will just increase how much is absrbed by the body
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  4. If this is the AMS mass drops, go for it, those look pretty awesome for a legal product that is not methylated. I am not sure the augmentor will make a huge difference but it won't hurt either.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  5. Yeah that's what I was thinking. I haven't seen any reviews for the drops other than what's advertised by the distributer and that's usually bias so if there's anyone who's actually tried them let me know before the 17th of August.

  6. I would probably get the augmentor just in case. You want to get the most out of your run before you have to wait another 6 weeks to run something again.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    I would probably get the augmentor just in case. You want to get the most out of your run before you have to wait another 6 weeks to run something again.
    Right. Yeah we're gonna run an 8 week cycle followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy of some sort. Should we wait 4 or 6 weeks? I've always done for but with natural supplements.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Logan_Keene View Post
    Right. Yeah we're gonna run an 8 week cycle followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy of some sort. Should we wait 4 or 6 weeks? I've always done for but with natural supplements.
    If you run for 8 weeks, then 4 week PCT, I would wait an additional 4 weeks to be safe. After that you can do anything oyu please. During PCT and the waiting, you can run anything natural you like.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. 8 weeks should yield some good gains i have a bottle of MassDrops i can't wait to use one of these days when i recover from surgery. I don't see why the Augmentor wouldn't hurt with your cycle. Just make sure you have a solid PCT for a cycle of 8 weeks for sure.

  10. So you're saying that after this 8 week cycle take an 8 week PCT?

  11. Take 12 weeks off.
    Cycle length is 8 weeks
    PCT is 4 weeks
    Time on + pct = time off. You need to give your body a rest and let your natural test levels sit comfortably for a little bit.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    Take 12 weeks off.
    Cycle length is 8 weeks
    PCT is 4 weeks
    Time on + pct = time off. You need to give your body a rest and let your natural test levels sit comfortably for a little bit.
    Ok cool. I was gonna do an odd cycle with DAA Erase Pro. Should I take a blocker while on the cycle and should I add anything to either cycle?

  13. DAA and erase is a good combo I'd say. There's lots of good reviews for iforce's intimidate so I'd recommend that over normal DAA. Erase is a strong AI/test booster and combined with intimidate should produce some quality gains for a non hormonal stack.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    Take 12 weeks off.
    Cycle length is 8 weeks
    PCT is 4 weeks
    Time on + pct = time off. You need to give your body a rest and let your natural test levels sit comfortably for a little bit.
    This is correct and what I follow.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. How about any cycle support?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Logan_Keene
    How about any cycle support?
    Ask roydnoyd this. I believe with augmentor ull want to take supports in pct. I believe otherwise it could tamper with enzymatic reactions in the body necessary to absorb these compounds better
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    Ask roydnoyd this. I believe with augmentor ull want to take supports in pct. I believe otherwise it could tamper with enzymatic reactions in the body necessary to absorb these compounds better
    My friends buddy's with manager of Complete Nutrition (Mike), and Mike said he ran a cycle of something but on did it for a week and he noticed ridiculous gains in that short of time. I can't remember what it's called but it's a stack with a pro hormone for testosterone + a natural test booster + cycle support for roughly $200. Mike said the ingredients are more potent then the drops therefore making the product better. Supposedly the pro hormone increase your maximum testosterone by 4x while the natural test boosters "boosting" it anyway. Once I figure out what it's called I'll letcha know. Should be tomorrow.

  18. The stack is Alpha 1-T, Sawszar (cycle support) and Natren HGX (which is actually a natural test booster and Growth Hormone booster).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Logan_Keene

    My friends buddy's with manager of Complete Nutrition (Mike), and Mike said he ran a cycle of something but on did it for a week and he noticed ridiculous gains in that short of time. I can't remember what it's called but it's a stack with a pro hormone for testosterone + a natural test booster + cycle support for roughly $200. Mike said the ingredients are more potent then the drops therefore making the product better. Supposedly the pro hormone increase your maximum testosterone by 4x while the natural test boosters "boosting" it anyway. Once I figure out what it's called I'll letcha know. Should be tomorrow.
    the stack is Alpha 1-T, (cycle support) and Natren HGX (which is actually a natural test booster and Growth Hormone booster).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6week cycle: AMS Mass Drops + AMS 4-AD RD
    By pitbullforte in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:06 PM
  2. Ultra Concentrated Mass Drops™ by AMS
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 12:06 PM
  3. Mass Drops + P-Stanz Stack
    By rockhopper in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:37 PM
  4. update- halfway through 1-andro rde,4-ad rde, mass drop stack
    By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:02 AM
  5. just got my mass drops
    By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in