Animal M stak

a308

Awards
Hey has anyone tryed this supplement?did you get good results?is it worth taking?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally no I'd get a daa product if you are looking for a good test booster

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal Mstak at 2 packs a day for 6 weeks gave me incredible strength gains. Used to be a staple but I've since found better options..

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Ohhh "the all new animal m stak" my bad I tried it about 4 years ago and it was a pure test booster....gave me mad acne lol and damn that price is crazy
Yeah I figured you were confusing it with animal stak

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry op no experience with that but for the price I'd say just grab some slinsane or slinshot for a GDA

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I enjoyed M Stak when I use it. I don't use it too often, but I noticed an appetite increase on it.
What are you looking to get out if M Stak? Maybe some direction can be provided?

a308

Awards
Yer some direction would be great.haven't been training too long now about 4 1/2 months been doing a recomp was 176lbs at 20% body fat now 171lbs at 14% body fat.just hit a plateau for the last 4 weeks looking for some thing to help with lean gains? Any advice

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I believe that Universal: Animal and Gaspari Nutrition are underrated. Evan Centopani has to win the Olympia one day and put Animal on the map! My boy Antoine Vaillant has to gain a lil more mass but he is up and coming. I represent Universal: Animal and use all the products along side my cycles

a308

Awards
Yer some direction would be great.I haven't been training that long about 4 1/2 months doing a recomp was 176lbs @ 20% body fat now 171lbs at 14% looking to make some more lean gains.any advice would be appreciated,

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I believe that Universal: Animal and Gaspari Nutrition are underrated. Evan Centopani has to win the Olympia one day and put Animal on the map! My boy Antoine Vaillant has to gain a lil more mass but he is up and coming. I represent Universal: Animal and use all the products along side my cycles
Universal makes some quality stuff but most of the time it just isn't worth the price when there are cheaper alternatives.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Universal makes some quality stuff but most of the time it just isn't worth the price when there are cheaper alternatives.
True. I hear m stak is ridiculous but I can't justify paying 48 bucks for 21 days