Erase/daa/ostarine/nolva/6 bromo

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best combination for pct?

I'll be off mdien next week, and i wouldn't want any unwanted interactions.

I was thinking just daa/osta and nolva for now.

What do you reckon?

bigbb123

Awards
Do not use ostarine in your pct! It is a sarm, but still suppressive make no mistake about that. Stick to nolva/clomid if you can get some

bigbb123

Awards
Daa should be fine too but with your hormones in such a mess during pct I'd stay away as it tends to mess with estrogen and prolactin. Just my 2 cents. Btw is mdien a 19-nor or am I thinking of something else?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Something else, this is a 17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra, 4-9(10) dien-3-one

Aka methyl-dienolone.

I thought osta was only suppressive once you go over 25mgs, sure i've seen bloods proving this.

Here we go, no suppression to hpta.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Ostarine-PCT-Blood-Test-Results-plus-PICS-m4829337.aspx

- Total test is very near the same indicating that when taken alongside Nolva/Clomid, Ostarine does not seem to cause further suppression to the HPTA.
LH and FSH levels are also very slightly lower.
- ALT seems to be raised somewhat and is just out of the normal range. Whether this be from the Superdrol that I finished the cycle with or whether the Ostarine does have very slight liver toxicity is up in the air.
I think I read somewhere that Ostarine did elevate liver values very slightly in one case, but the vast majority of bloods don’t show any signs of this (so I’d assume it was from the superdrol which is known to one of the most toxic orals).
- SHBG is a little lower too (and under the normal range). Not aware of anything with Ostarine binding to SHBG however.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mdien is heavily suppressive from what i know. Though im not a big serm fan i would personally go the clomid route for that stuff

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, never used clomid before so i'll have to see if it agrees with me, some folk really don't like it.

For some reason i don't feel heavily shut down from the mdien, i still get the horn on occasions so it's still working.

I found epistane to be more suppressive for me.

But anyway i'll chase up my source, and see how the pct goes.

Im very good at listening to my body, and it's worked out pretty well so far.