- 07-14-2012, 12:36 PM
- 07-15-2012, 03:47 AM
Do not use ostarine in your pct! It is a sarm, but still suppressive make no mistake about that. Stick to nolva/clomid if you can get some
07-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Daa should be fine too but with your hormones in such a mess during pct I'd stay away as it tends to mess with estrogen and prolactin. Just my 2 cents. Btw is mdien a 19-nor or am I thinking of something else?
07-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Something else, this is a 17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra, 4-9(10) dien-3-one
I thought osta was only suppressive once you go over 25mgs, sure i've seen bloods proving this.
Here we go, no suppression to hpta.
- Total test is very near the same indicating that when taken alongside Nolva/Clomid, Ostarine does not seem to cause further suppression to the HPTA.
LH and FSH levels are also very slightly lower.
- ALT seems to be raised somewhat and is just out of the normal range. Whether this be from the Superdrol that I finished the cycle with or whether the Ostarine does have very slight liver toxicity is up in the air.
I think I read somewhere that Ostarine did elevate liver values very slightly in one case, but the vast majority of bloods don’t show any signs of this (so I’d assume it was from the superdrol which is known to one of the most toxic orals).
- SHBG is a little lower too (and under the normal range). Not aware of anything with Ostarine binding to SHBG however.
07-15-2012, 05:41 AM
Estra=19nor... dont use nolva get clomid if you value youre testes.Originally Posted by huxley309
I'm just a dude chasing a dream
07-15-2012, 06:38 AM
Mdien is heavily suppressive from what i know. Though im not a big serm fan i would personally go the clomid route for that stuff
07-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks, never used clomid before so i'll have to see if it agrees with me, some folk really don't like it.
For some reason i don't feel heavily shut down from the mdien, i still get the horn on occasions so it's still working.
I found epistane to be more suppressive for me.
But anyway i'll chase up my source, and see how the pct goes.
Im very good at listening to my body, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
Similar Forum Threads
- By slayer57 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:21 AM
- By kyoryoko in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:04 PM
- By obvious in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:14 PM
- By saxxxon in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:06 AM
- By JohnRock in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 16Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:01 AM