SesaThin feedback

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%

SesaThin feedback

ok guys i want to hear feedback about this outside avants board...........is it worth? did it do anything for you.?

2. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.39%

Sesathin was an outstanding addition to my cutting cycle. I believe it helped a lot dosing after cheat meals.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Could you elaborate on the amount and timing of the dosing you like? (I figure you used the liquid, not the gelcaps.) Thanks.
    •   

4. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I use this stuff everyday, I take it after cheat meals to and I feel it really helps me when I cheat to lessen the damage.
  5. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.39%

I'm a fat bastard, so I take double the rec. dosage when cutting. While bulking I take it whenever I remember too.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I use double the dosage alot of times, I also take it heavily on cheat days. I feel it helps alot.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    ok guys i want to hear feedback about this outside avants board...........is it worth? did it do anything for you.?
    I'm interested too. How much weight, or fat actually, lost. Did you use the liquid or the new gelcaps. And has anyone had a reduction in cholesterol & improve lipid profile?? I just had bloodwork done & was going to try this & see if it does all it says. Avant has had some pretty good prods so i am hoping it does.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.99%

check out avantlabs board!
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%

is this stuff similar to megadosing fish oil, also has anyone experianced any libido sides from this?
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%

How exactly have you noticed it helping? I have read alot about people claiming it "really helps", but I do not think this is a sufficient response. For example, if you had not be told what to expect, would you have noticed anything?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%

Quote Originally Posted by theamazing3000
    check out avantlabs board!
    I think the original poster of this thread is trying to get unbiased replys........free from any prejudicial opinions

Does it realllllllllllly work or is it just another outstanding marketing event by Avant?

I used their "Phenogen" product, 3 bottles completely used up, the only result was a thinner wallet. The theory and science behind the ingredients sounded like a Noble Prize for biology, but it did NOTHING for me, except the wallet thing.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy
    I'm interested too. How much weight, or fat actually, lost. Did you use the liquid or the new gelcaps. And has anyone had a reduction in cholesterol & improve lipid profile?? I just had bloodwork done & was going to try this & see if it does all it says. Avant has had some pretty good prods so i am hoping it does.
    If you're interested in lowering your cholesterol I'd suggest using policosanol instead. It is much cheaper.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How much weight, or fat actually, lost.
    Most of the accounts I've read claim they use it to keep fat off rather than for directly burning fat. This way it makes the grand sum of your fat burning efforts more effective. (I know the sesathin articles may say something different).
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.99%

i can't speak for phenogen as i have yet to use it however. I can't think of another avant problem that did not work. As for the avanlabs forum there are PLENTY of UNBIASED REVIEWS. they also have all the answers to your ?'s
    I have personally used sesathin (liquid) With great success for getting rid of excessive fat. I did not weigh myself when dieting as i go by the mirror technique and I can say that YES IT DOES WORK, at least for me! NO i didn't notice any loss in libido but I almost never notice this from ANYTHING. There are others who did notice some libido loss however. there was a similiar thread about this on this board in which i posted my results, a search should make it easy to find as it wasn't all that long ago.
    I will go into my experience with sesathin when i get a little more time as i have midterms to study for right now.
  15. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.39%

To me it seems more of a "keep fat from forming" supplement than a "fat burner". Used after cheat meals it seems like it keeps the carb bloat feeling down, and the weight gain, even after eating a whole large pizza (hey - I get hungry sometimes) is minimal when taking a large dose after a large cheat meal. When used on a strict diet, I can't say that it helped a lot as I was doing CKD on ECYA and the fat is going to melt anyways, but I'll assume that it did. I would love to see some cholesterol numbers before and after Sesathin though...

Quote Originally Posted by size
    How exactly have you noticed it helping? I have read alot about people claiming it "really helps", but I do not think this is a sufficient response. For example, if you had not be told what to expect, would you have noticed anything?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

I have tried Sesathin and thought it worked well. Expensive, yet effective. I understand you wanting to go to another board to get feedback. Avant's board is a little biased at times. When a new Avant product comes out, I do the same as you (look at other boards for feedback). In short, I feel that Sesathin is a solid product, but expensive(you may need to use 2x dosage). That would mean 50$ per month (plus the fish oil).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:58 PM
  2. Need feedback bro's
    By andro69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 10:43 PM
  3. ok need some user feedback
    By wojo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 05:37 PM
  4. T1 Pro w/ DMSO any feedback?