New to this world and wanna be safe

savagetackle

Awards
Hello Gents!
I know I'm throwing out one of those stupid new guy posts but I'm in need of some REAL knowledge and not some stories from an out of shape buddy whose brother friends sister took this or that!
To make this short I am an ex college lineman that has since gotten a job where complacency has gotten the best of me and I have decided that now is the time to change and hit it hard and get myself cut up. I know have the money I never had and the time to devote to the cause. I am 6'7" and am about 315 pounds. I am very interested in HGH but am only 22 and being this big already I need to know how to properly and relatively safely cut this fat and throw on some lean meat. I want to be comfortable in the summer by the pool for the first time ever. I am willing to invest my time and finances to powering down in the gym, I just need to know where to start and moreover where do I go from there! Any supplement lists and eating habit advice would be great! I'm ready for this ride and wanna achieve with the help of this forum
Thanks guys

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
To cut through the fat.... Diet is key, anyone telling you otherwise is lying to you. Supplements are the edge that helps, until you get a lower body fat I wouldn't worry much about hgh or anything.

Eat right, sleep right, train hard.

Supplements that'll help while you are cutting

Bcaa's
Tta
A solid multi
Protein whey to meet your macros

Luxury items:
Raspberry ketones
African Mango
Green coffee beans
Dcp - good stuff

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This^^ Get the diet and workout plan set up to where the results start to come and then start thinking about the other variables.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with those guys, dont waste your time on growth.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Fully agree with the above. Cannot go wrong.

savagetackle

Awards
Awesome guys! I knew someone would pull through! I'll keep ya posted!

savagetackle

Awards
To cut through the fat.... Diet is key, anyone telling you otherwise is lying to you. Supplements are the edge that helps, until you get a lower body fat I wouldn't worry much about hgh or anything.

Eat right, sleep right, train hard.

Supplements that'll help while you are cutting

Bcaa's
Tta
A solid multi
Protein whey to meet your macros

Luxury items:
Raspberry ketones
African Mango
Green coffee beans
Dcp - good stuff
okay i have the first half of the list except for a TTA im currently shopping online for a reputable brand and dont know what to look for. I'm actually not sure if the rules allow for you to tell me in the forum or not but TTA and DCP were the only two items that *** could not help me with. also, instead of raspberry keytones they persuaded me to try a thermogenic called meta-ignite. would this be bad to mix with the TTA or DCP?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If youre a former college athlete and claiming knowledge of how to lean out then why not try using whats already given to you? Set up your diet and training program and stick with it. You'd be amazed how quickly and how much you'll bounce back closer to them good ol days. Right now, any fancy supplementation would be somewhat wasteful as you can make a significant amount of initial progress on your own.

Get yourself in motion, then when its time to add in supplementation we'll talk.

savagetackle

Awards
If youre a former college athlete and claiming knowledge of how to lean out then why not try using whats already given to you? Set up your diet and training program and stick with it. You'd be amazed how quickly and how much you'll bounce back closer to them good ol days. Right now, any fancy supplementation would be somewhat wasteful as you can make a significant amount of initial progress on your own.

Get yourself in motion, then when its time to add in supplementation we'll talk.
i am a former athlete but i was a lineman and really DONT know how to get lean. at the same time i know the biggest issue is just getting to the grind. my biggest enemy in the past has been not seeing result fast enough though so i wanted a little help in how to make my efforts more efficient. this has been a huge help but i know exactly what you mean. there is no sub for hard work

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Lift... Lift... Lift... Then Cardio. Cardio is ALWAYS last if you do it at all... No bull**** 10min warm up on the treadmill, just lift. Muscle eats fat, plain and simple.

Also, you may greatly benefit from supplements that prevent the aromatase process since you've got all the extra fat. Look into PES Erase if you've got an extra $30. It may really help you get motivated and shed some fat. It's all about the hormones, and Erase makes that a non issue.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
i am a former athlete but i was a lineman and really DONT know how to get lean. at the same time i know the biggest issue is just getting to the grind. my biggest enemy in the past has been not seeing result fast enough though so i wanted a little help in how to make my efforts more efficient. this has been a huge help but i know exactly what you mean. there is no sub for hard work
I guess what I'm driving at too, going back to the original post, is that even when going for quicker results HGH is not the first choice. There are a plethora of products, diets, training regimens that should first be considered. Even if you do decide to go that route, you need to get that diet and resistance training in check. Otherwise you're wasting your money.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could not emphasize this point better^^^ Everything you will do hinges on the diet,workout,and recovery being nailed down. Enough talk,the ball is in your court now bubba. Start reading and putting it into action!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my biggest enemy in the past has been not seeing result fast enough though so i wanted a little help in how to make my efforts more efficient
nothing is going to fix that. if you find something that gives you fast results, it will only last a week or two then you'll just be more irritated at a stall after. learn patience, its the most important thing to supplement.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay i have the first half of the list except for a TTA im currently shopping online for a reputable brand and dont know what to look for. I'm actually not sure if the rules allow for you to tell me in the forum or not but TTA and DCP were the only two items that *** could not help me with. also, instead of raspberry keytones they persuaded me to try a thermogenic called meta-ignite. would this be bad to mix with the TTA or DCP?
Are you shopping at g n c ? Check out nutraplanet for your needs.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
If you're into podcasts, I'd recommend the Paleo Solution Podcast by Robb Wolf. Lots of diet, conditioning, and training information on his site.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
^Listen to these guys. It's all diet and hard work. One product I've gotten good results with is Alpha T2 from PES.

Also, fasted cardio upon waking. The more the better. My roommate is actually former lineman and had a lot of problems dropping weight, even on a severe calorie deficit. I got him running sprints with me one day, and now he's doing fasted cardio 3x a week with great results. Just aim for a solid 30 minutes with maximum effort. Will do wonders.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
^Listen to these guys. It's all diet and hard work. One product I've gotten good results with is Alpha T2 from PES.
Same here. AT2 did nicely for me.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like AT2. Haven't tried it since they changed it up but heard positives.