Is my current stack safe (18 years old)?

detroitkila93

Awards
Listen, I've been eating out of my mind lifting harder then ever and gaining weight like crazy. I'm seirously going up 3-4 pounds a week atm because I'm bulking so hard.

However, I'm a little worried about the supplements I'm taking at the moment.

They are...

T-UP BLACK

Ingredients... (3127mg total per day)

Sodium D-Aspartic Acid
Massularia Acuminata
Vitamin B6 (as Pryidoxine)
Folic Acid (As Triamine)
Vitmain B12 (as Cyanocobalamine)

ERASE BY PES (50mg total per day)

Androsta- 3,5 diene-7, 17 dione

Testosterone Booster by Muscletech

Ingredients...
Rhodiola
Ginko Extract
Boron Citrate

COMPOUND20 (3000mg proprietary blend per day)

Symplocos Racemosa Extract (bark) (standardized for triterpenoids),
N-Coumarolydopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine

I'm also taking a bunch of multivitamins, creatine monohydrate, creatine phosphate, creatine pyruvate, a whey protein with a bunch of amino acids, fish oils, magnesium, zinc, calcium...

I'm eating a retarted amount of calories each day. I have no clue how many because I don't keep count but I am literally eating nonstop all day long.

My strength increases are shooting up drastically, my libidio is up, I'm looking and feeling fuller, I'm gaining weight fast. No bad side effects other than sum back and chest acne so far.

Am I taking dangerous supplements for my age????? Too many??? If not, I would love to add more stuff to bulk to my stack because I've never been progressing this quick before in my entire life.

Comments, Concerns, Opinions are greatly appreciated. Also any new supps you recommend for bulking would be great thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would not use Erase or any AI at age 18. I do feel you are quite reliant on supplements for an 18 year old, but it's not "unsafe" per se.

detroitkila93

Awards
I mean as long as I don't get ruined hormonal levels for life, gyno, or balding I'm cool. Do you think I could get that from these?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run that stuff at your age. It's not worth it in theory you should be fine. But you also don't know what your doing to your body with an AI like Erase. Your body is growing there is nothing wrong with eat, sleep and lift.

detroitkila93

Awards
Okay, well what can I add to this stack to continue to gain fasterr that is safe?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why two separate threads asking the same question?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id stop the erase. And prob throw the rest away at your age. Also you only need one form of creatine not 3.

detroitkila93

Awards
** yeah but i can't get gyno cuz the erase is an anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol right? and no indications of premature balding in my family every1 has a good head of hair so i probably wouldnt bald right?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
** yeah but i can't get gyno cuz the erase is an anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol right? and no indications of premature balding in my family every1 has a good head of hair so i probably wouldnt bald right?
These are all "probablies." There's always a risk, and it is higher during developmental stages.

detroitkila93

Awards
like how much probably?? like .01% chance they could happen or like a 20% chance they could happen, im new to all this stuff, this is my 1st time using test boosters and whatnot.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like how much probably?? like .01% chance they could happen or like a 20% chance they could happen, im new to all this stuff, this is my 1st time using test boosters and whatnot.
Higher for a kid in the tail end of puberty than a guy whose puberty is in the rear view mirror.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Gyno from DAA at age 18, assuming you're not totally hormonally mature...it is a real possibility, especially since many people develop gyno during puberty anyway. Aromatase inhibition is also a concern at your age since you generally don't want to mess around with estrogen until ~age 21.

detroitkila93

Awards
ight well realistically im gonna continue to use them because i spent the money on them and i think theyr working pretty well, but if i see any indications of gyno/balding i will stop immediatly and then what? will the balding/gyno go bak to normal or is it permanently ****ed?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ight well realistically im gonna continue to use them because i spent the money on them and i think theyr working pretty well, but if i see any indications of gyno/balding i will stop immediatly and then what? will the balding/gyno go bak to normal or is it permanently ****ed?
Your mind was made up before this thread was created. I don't know what will happen, but you are taking a risk and you've been told the consequences. It's very possible that nothing bad comes of this, but it's your choice.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"And then what?" will have to turn into achieving your goals slowly and naturally over years as opposed to within a few months, which based on your profile and stubbornness despite MrCooper's warnings, seems to be your intent.

detroitkila93

Awards
alright well what else would you guys add to this stack? im trying to make as hard and strong gains as fast as possible without using prohormones or steroidss or giving myself a strong chance of fuking myself up

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Add patience and proper diet.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
The phuck was the reason for making a thread if you weren't gonna listen anyways? God kids are stupid these days