ReduceXT+Shift+REDuction PM?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

ReduceXT+Shift+REDuction PM?

What do you smarter people think about this for a mild fat loss stack? The Shift and REDuction are great prices, so I figured I'd try them out. Not sure if they can or can't be ran together. Shift + ReduceXT is ordered. Can pass on the REDuction if need be. Have some Green Tea Extract also. Coffee will be used.

I realize this is an incredible mild stack, but I'm fairly sensitive to stimulants and somewhat prone to anxiety, so I'm not looking for those type of supplements. Just something to aide with a light calorie deficit and shed some BF before I go on a big bulk this fall. I figured REDuction PM would be great to add for my scenario. Loving sleep aides right now, so...

Thanks guys.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ITS A NON STIM STACK AND I WOULDNT SAY MILD, THEY WILL DEF GET THE JOB DONE
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, non stim is more appropriate than mild. Thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Have you thought of making it AAV2/Shift and reduction AM+PM stack. I always wondered how that would stack considering AT2 and Shift are cousins. So for stim effect maybe put in At2?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Reduce XT is a great product for sparing muscle and increasing RMR while dieting, and I think it is far more effective than many stimmed fat burners out there, so great choice. I've used reduction PM shots in the past. No real effect on fat loss, but it is a great sleep aid for a very cheap price. I'd look into Adipose Annihilation v2 or SNS RK-500 to round out your stack. Coincidentally, if you look in the promo section, that exact stack + more is up for grabs!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac
    What do you smarter people think about this for a mild fat loss stack? The Shift and REDuction are great prices, so I figured I'd try them out. Not sure if they can or can't be ran together. Shift + ReduceXT is ordered. Can pass on the REDuction if need be. Have some Green Tea Extract also. Coffee will be used.

I realize this is an incredible mild stack, but I'm fairly sensitive to stimulants and somewhat prone to anxiety, so I'm not looking for those type of supplements. Just something to aide with a light calorie deficit and shed some BF before I go on a big bulk this fall. I figured REDuction PM would be great to add for my scenario. Loving sleep aides right now, so...

Thanks guys.
    REDuction PM awesome sleep aid some of my best sleep I ever got was on it, fat lose I wouldn't say it worked. Reduce Xt is awesome product. I would also suggest some raspberry ketones cheap and effective. Haven't tried Shift.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

No clue about shift, but i second what cooper said, i'll toss in TTA-500 to the mix as being a possible additive to the stack.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm, no love for Shift, huh? Thought it was a decent buy at $9.99. I will look into TTA-500. Admittedly I know nothing about it, but have seen it referenced a bit lately. Will also look into AAv2.

Are there different types/extracts of Raspberry Ketones? REDuction PM has them (Rubus Idaeus) at 150mg.

Thanks guys! Always appreciate the input.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. REDuction PM Ships Today!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 12:07 PM
  2. REDuction PM Ships Today!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. REDuction PM has shipped !!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions