ReduceXT+Shift+REDuction PM?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What do you smarter people think about this for a mild fat loss stack? The Shift and REDuction are great prices, so I figured I'd try them out. Not sure if they can or can't be ran together. Shift + ReduceXT is ordered. Can pass on the REDuction if need be. Have some Green Tea Extract also. Coffee will be used.

I realize this is an incredible mild stack, but I'm fairly sensitive to stimulants and somewhat prone to anxiety, so I'm not looking for those type of supplements. Just something to aide with a light calorie deficit and shed some BF before I go on a big bulk this fall. I figured REDuction PM would be great to add for my scenario. Loving sleep aides right now, so...

Thanks guys.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ITS A NON STIM STACK AND I WOULDNT SAY MILD, THEY WILL DEF GET THE JOB DONE

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yes, non stim is more appropriate than mild. Thanks. :)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought of making it AAV2/Shift and reduction AM+PM stack. I always wondered how that would stack considering AT2 and Shift are cousins. So for stim effect maybe put in At2?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Reduce XT is a great product for sparing muscle and increasing RMR while dieting, and I think it is far more effective than many stimmed fat burners out there, so great choice. I've used reduction PM shots in the past. No real effect on fat loss, but it is a great sleep aid for a very cheap price. I'd look into Adipose Annihilation v2 or SNS RK-500 to round out your stack. Coincidentally, if you look in the promo section, that exact stack + more is up for grabs!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you smarter people think about this for a mild fat loss stack? The Shift and REDuction are great prices, so I figured I'd try them out. Not sure if they can or can't be ran together. Shift + ReduceXT is ordered. Can pass on the REDuction if need be. Have some Green Tea Extract also. Coffee will be used.

I realize this is an incredible mild stack, but I'm fairly sensitive to stimulants and somewhat prone to anxiety, so I'm not looking for those type of supplements. Just something to aide with a light calorie deficit and shed some BF before I go on a big bulk this fall. I figured REDuction PM would be great to add for my scenario. Loving sleep aides right now, so...

Thanks guys.
REDuction PM awesome sleep aid some of my best sleep I ever got was on it, fat lose I wouldn't say it worked. Reduce Xt is awesome product. I would also suggest some raspberry ketones cheap and effective. Haven't tried Shift.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No clue about shift, but i second what cooper said, i'll toss in TTA-500 to the mix as being a possible additive to the stack.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Hmm, no love for Shift, huh? Thought it was a decent buy at $9.99. :( I will look into TTA-500. Admittedly I know nothing about it, but have seen it referenced a bit lately. Will also look into AAv2.

Are there different types/extracts of Raspberry Ketones? REDuction PM has them (Rubus Idaeus) at 150mg.

Thanks guys! Always appreciate the input.