One week into my stack..what the heck?

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
So...I'm a week into an Alpha T2/Erase/DAA 3g/day stack. The Alpha T2 hits hard, seemed like I almost immediately started looking a bit leaner. I can't tell much about the Erase, or if I should really feel much different. The D-Aspartic Acid might be kicking in, as I'm becoming easily irritated. My question is..Today was shoulder day. I went in with a great attitude, but had the worst workout. I felt very lethargic (maybe a little dehydrated? I drink a ton) and nauseated. Could this be too much Erase? Will things take a while to even out? Any theories or experience on this stack? This is my first actual stack of things other than creatine or preworkout, so I didn't know if there were any tips to go along. Thanks as always!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i also feel short tempered on daa...whats your dosing regime

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
Just 3g/night with water..straight down the throat..tastes *great* I was thinking about doing 12 days on 12 days off based off the study, but if you have a better idea..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not familiar with the study

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
Long story short, after a study in rats and humans, levels peaked at 12 days and then slowly declined over a few more before they dropped back to normal. How are you dosing it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
3.25gs every morning with sns daa caps, stayed on 2 weeks straight then got irritable, took 2 days off and dosed 4gs for 2 days and the aggression came back, no more daa for me

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
If I had DAA again, I would be cast in place of Mark Ruffalo for the next Avengers movie. Its all there. Unassuming simple looking guy, goes mad only in meetings, and when teams miss project deadlines.

DAA makes me angry. again I am no authority on this, just my two cents.