P.E.S. Products

  1. Cool P.E.S. Products


    Hey everyone,

    I just started my 4th run of Erase over the past year and loving it as usual. I've seen some buzz about other PES products such as Alpha T-2, etc.

    Money permitting, I'd like to run Erase (or maybe Erase Pro?) alongside another PES product that will specifically benefit ME individually. Outside of Protein and Universal Creapure, Erase is really the only supp I've found to work consistently and have great health effects every time! Two thumbs up to NattyDisaster and PES for making effective products.


    Just some background.....
    -23 Years Old
    -Full-Time Student -- Graduating in May 2013 with a BA in K-12 Physical Education
    -Full-Time Electrical Warehouse Manager
    -Full-Time Boxer Owner (anyone else who has had one of these dogs knows that they can be a HANDFUL! )
    -Train for Powerlifting, but also occasionally play Rugby and do some contact prep'ing.
    -I am BUSY all the time so convenience is also a factor when it comes to dosing and things of that nature.
    -Probably no need for a stim, as I routinely take (2) 10mg Adderall IR daily (prescribed)



    Thanks much to anyone who took the time to read this post. And thanks in advance for any/all suggestions!!!!


  2. If you are looking at add another PES product I would go with Anabeta Elite. Nothing I have taken has compared to my erase /anabeta elite stack. The reviews on here speak for themselves.


    Thanks for the kind words about erase!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    If you are looking at add another PES product I would go with Anabeta Elite. Nothing I have taken has compared to my erase /anabeta elite stack. The reviews on here speak for themselves.


    Thanks for the kind words about erase!
    First, thank you for enjoying PES products! We do our best to bring out the highest quality formulations.


    For your stack, I agree with BPJohn.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  4. Anabeta/Anabeta Elite is a great addition you could try. Since you like Erase tho you may want to try Erase Pro. Honestly surprised how noticeable the difference between it and Erase are.

    Or just do Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite and be blown away.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Or just do Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite and be blown away.
    That seems to be the trend!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    If you are looking at add another PES product I would go with Anabeta Elite. Nothing I have taken has compared to my erase /anabeta elite stack. The reviews on here speak for themselves.

    Thanks for the kind words about erase!
    I have yet to take a look at the AM reviews for Anabeta Elite but I read through the write-up a couple minutes ago. Again, I'm impressed and grateful for the list of scholarly works cited! Even more intriguing to see that it was tested on Rugby players

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    First, thank you for enjoying PES products! We do our best to bring out the highest quality formulations.

    For your stack, I agree with BPJohn.
    Thanks to you gentlemen for providing potent, reputable products that are not simply selling based on hype alone. Almost no one I know have heard of PES until I insist that they spend the $25 and run 4 weeks of Erase, then they're itching to get the next cycle in! LOL

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Anabeta/Anabeta Elite is a great addition you could try. Since you like Erase tho you may want to try Erase Pro. Honestly surprised how noticeable the difference between it and Erase are.

    Or just do Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite and be blown away.
    If I'm gonna spend the money to run a stack, I might as well go all out for my last 8 weeks /peaking phase of my training cycle and go for Pro/Elite. I don't really know what to expect out of Erase Pro, as after about 10 days on regular Erase I'm almost ecstatic with how I feel AND perform. Amazing that a natural product can deliver like that

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dwick View Post
    If I'm gonna spend the money to run a stack, I might as well go all out for my last 8 weeks /peaking phase of my training cycle and go for Pro/Elite. I don't really know what to expect out of Erase Pro, as after about 10 days on regular Erase I'm almost ecstatic with how I feel AND perform. Amazing that a natural product can deliver like that
    You won't be disappointed. If your diet and training are on par, then anabeta/erase will treat you very nicely.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    If you are looking at add another PES product I would go with Anabeta Elite. Nothing I have taken has compared to my erase /anabeta elite stack. The reviews on here speak for themselves.


    Thanks for the kind words about erase!
    Agreed. Anabeta Elite is probably the best product in the PES lineup for the natty trainee.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski

    You won't be disappointed. If your diet and training are on par, then anabeta/erase will treat you very nicely.
    Training is definitely on point, my coach still holds Israeli National Records from his 20s, and he turns 50 this year. He also coached a natural female 198 lifter to squat over 500lbs as a novice, so needless to say I am blessed to have the help I do.

    Diet could always be better, as a student it is draining to cook constantly and pack substantial meals throughout the day, but for a powerlifter I'm usually regarded as pretty "lean" and still try to take in at least 3k Cals per day. Having food allergies doesn't help the situation either, but it's not an excuse. My performance is always best if my meals are 2-3 hrs. apart, as suggested by some members of this board

  12. Another vote for Anabeta Elite.. I was sad when my bottle was empty
    You could throw some DAA in there as well
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dwick View Post
    Training is definitely on point, my coach still holds Israeli National Records from his 20s, and he turns 50 this year. He also coached a natural female 198 lifter to squat over 500lbs as a novice, so needless to say I am blessed to have the help I do.

    Diet could always be better, as a student it is draining to cook constantly and pack substantial meals throughout the day, but for a powerlifter I'm usually regarded as pretty "lean" and still try to take in at least 3k Cals per day. Having food allergies doesn't help the situation either, but it's not an excuse. My performance is always best if my meals are 2-3 hrs. apart, as suggested by some members of this board
    Im a full time student as well, double major/minor and taking 16-17 credit hours. I do agree its difficult, but not impossible i have to get in 3k cals as well but if you plan it right, its definitely possible. Sundays are my days to where i cook maybe for 4 days of food. My friends and i usually just chill and hangout while basically grilling all day. So i took that to my advantage.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Another vote for Anabeta Elite.. I was sad when my bottle was empty
    You could throw some DAA in there as well
    Lots of Anabeta Elite recommendations in this thread, I'm diggin it
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dwick View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I just started my 4th run of Erase over the past year and loving it as usual. I've seen some buzz about other PES products such as Alpha T-2, etc.

    Money permitting, I'd like to run Erase (or maybe Erase Pro?) alongside another PES product that will specifically benefit ME individually. Outside of Protein and Universal Creapure, Erase is really the only supp I've found to work consistently and have great health effects every time! Two thumbs up to NattyDisaster and PES for making effective products.


    Just some background.....
    -23 Years Old
    -Full-Time Student -- Graduating in May 2013 with a BA in K-12 Physical Education
    -Full-Time Electrical Warehouse Manager
    -Full-Time Boxer Owner (anyone else who has had one of these dogs knows that they can be a HANDFUL! )
    -Train for Powerlifting, but also occasionally play Rugby and do some contact prep'ing.
    -I am BUSY all the time so convenience is also a factor when it comes to dosing and things of that nature.
    -Probably no need for a stim, as I routinely take (2) 10mg Adderall IR daily (prescribed)



    Thanks much to anyone who took the time to read this post. And thanks in advance for any/all suggestions!!!!
    lol sounds like you've got a similar enthusiasm for PES products, they're a great line. I'm in the same boat, I've gotta have my erase. As a fellow powerlifter I'd recommend running anabeta for sure.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski

    Im a full time student as well, double major/minor and taking 16-17 credit hours. I do agree its difficult, but not impossible i have to get in 3k cals as well but if you plan it right, its definitely possible. Sundays are my days to where i cook maybe for 4 days of food. My friends and i usually just chill and hangout while basically grilling all day. So i took that to my advantage.
    That would be excellent, I've tried to do that on several occasions but some of the meats would go bad when they didn't get eaten. I definitely need to prioritize grilling more, or find a way to trick the gf into doing it for me

  17. Quote Originally Posted by J19891

    lol sounds like you've got a similar enthusiasm for PES products, they're a great line. I'm in the same boat, I've gotta have my erase. As a fellow powerlifter I'd recommend running anabeta for sure.
    Good to hear! I'm going to start the savings today then, for 8 wks of PRO & ELITE. I should have a pretty concrete snapshot of my training cycle (peaking at meet in early Nov) within the next two weeks.

    Thanks much for the suggestions dudes!! Couldn't have done it without ya

  18. I just came off Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and SNS DAA. My lifts are still taking off and I had a decent recomp eating slightly above maintenance.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I just came off Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and SNS DAA. My lifts are still taking off and I had a decent recomp eating slightly above maintenance.
    Awesome, thanks for sharing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Loads of great reviews on here. Thank you all for taking the time to support our products.

    Hopefully you will enjoy the two products being released in the near future as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Loads of great reviews on here. Thank you all for taking the time to support our products.

    Hopefully you will enjoy the two products being released in the near future as well.
    The mysterious never to be released preworkout?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    The mysterious never to be released preworkout?
    If I say yes will it make it less mysterious?

    If so I don't want to do this, everyone loves mystery!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    If I say yes will it make it less mysterious?

    If so I don't want to do this, everyone loves mystery!
    Lol if I say no will you verify?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Lol if I say no will you verify?
    Yes. Wait, was I saying yes to me verifying or yes to the product?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Yes. Wait, was I saying yes to me verifying or yes to the product?
    Both.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Yes. Wait, was I saying yes to me verifying or yes to the product?
    Omg... I got happy then sad then in a confused state, thanks for taking me on an emotional roller coaster..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Omg... I got happy then sad then in a confused state, thanks for taking me on an emotional roller coaster..
    Trust me when I say the rollercoaster ride finishes well. Everyone is happy and then has a party.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. I'm a week into AE+DAA and it feels great! My veins are popping out, body fat is down and aggression/libido is way up; mind you I'm 38 so this makes a huge difference. I've run EP+DAA in the past for 30 days and then EP+AE for 30 and loved the results. This time I plan on doing AE+DAA for 8 weeks to get the full effect. So far PES products are the best natural products I've used in my 20 year career. Outside of creatine and whey protein they are my top 5 in supplement effectiveness.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    I just came off Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and SNS DAA. My lifts are still taking off and I had a decent recomp eating slightly above maintenance.
    Excellent, did you run 4 or 8 weeks??

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Lol if I say no will you verify?
    I know it sounds doubtful... but there REALLY is a PWO on the way.

    This product has been a pain. First it was sourcing, now it is flavoring. This is our first product that will be tasted on the way down and getting it just the way we want it is tough.

    It will see the light of day.. I can promise you that.
    The Historic PES Legend

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Trust me when I say the rollercoaster ride finishes well. Everyone is happy and then has a party.
    Oh i know that it will. Just excited haha. Pop that champagne!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    I'm a week into AE+DAA and it feels great! My veins are popping out, body fat is down and aggression/libido is way up; mind you I'm 38 so this makes a huge difference. I've run EP+DAA in the past for 30 days and then EP+AE for 30 and loved the results. This time I plan on doing AE+DAA for 8 weeks to get the full effect. So far PES products are the best natural products I've used in my 20 year career. Outside of creatine and whey protein they are my top 5 in supplement effectiveness.

    Wow, thanks for the great report!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Paper Products, Your Opinions
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 08:23 AM
  3. Best Oral 1 Test product
    By phil216 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 05:05 PM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:50 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
Log in
Log in