Intimidate

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I've read the reviews all been great so far, but I'm a bit weary of DAA, I was using core test and started to lose my left eyebrow ( CORETEST has sodium d aspartic acid ) gave me brutal headaches and lethargy! Just wondering has anyone came across any side effects on intimidate?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you lost your left eyebrow? Like, literally? I'm confused. Remember, Intimidate is NOT daa.

Mike

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
you lost your left eyebrow? Like, literally? I'm confused. Remember, Intimidate is NOT daa.

Mike
Yeah no lie, DAA was brutal for me, ive been off it for 2 weeks and my eyebrow starting to grow back! Intimidate is DAA with a methyl attached to it, I'm a give it a Try and see

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Yeah no lie, DAA was brutal for me, ive been off it for 2 weeks and my eyebrow starting to grow back! Intimidate is DAA with a methyl attached to it, I'm a give it a Try and see
So while you were using DAA you got drunk and burnt off your eyebrow? :notsureifsrs:

RiZzah

RiZzah

Awards
Ive just finished my first tub,

I've had no headaches, no acne, no side effects really.

My hair was starting to receed before taking it, and now one side has receeded a bit more than the other, I doubt thats the Intimidate as Im 27 and Ive had the same hairline since I was born but who knows.

But check this, I've decided to quit my job and join the British Royal Marines..

My strength has gone up, my sleep is amazing (Deep sleep with weird dreams I always remember on waking)

My test definitely feels like its risen, I haven't got the bloodwork to prove it, but the aggression and alpha male mentality is definitely there.

I even just got my hair cut into a mohawk a'la Soap Mactavish FFS!

This stuff has changed my confidence levels, lets hope nothing bad happens when I run out! (Bought another tub for an 8 week cycle)

RiZzah

RiZzah

Awards
Were you at any hardcore parties?

Do your mates like to play tricks on people if they pass out?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Were you at any hardcore parties?

Do your mates like to play tricks on people if they pass out?
Nah lol, I lost my left eyebrow once before after I lost weight, think its a thyroid thing but bloods came back fine

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmmm losing an eyebrow is definitely the WEIRDEST side effect of genetic changes that I have ever heard but hey **** happens.

Headaches no I havent heard of anyone saying that intimidate creating headaches,

better sleep
strength and mass gains
YES
but headaches no

but agian Initmidate is NOT DAA

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm losing an eyebrow is definitely the WEIRDEST side effect of genetic changes that I have ever heard but hey **** happens.

Headaches no I havent heard of anyone saying that intimidate creating headaches,

better sleep
strength and mass gains
YES
but headaches no

but agian Initmidate is NOT DAA

Would have to agree here. Headaches are an uncommon report and can be linked to many things, but some people are sensitive to diff things creating head aches. Hell, the smell of rootbeer makes my head xplode in pain lol. The whole eye brow issue, I truly don't see being related.

Mike

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Iforce and SNS- when is "possible Los of left eyebrow going to be on the label? If I start losing my eyebrow or my eye lash hair I'm gonna sue all of you! :)

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Iforce and SNS- when is "possible Los of left eyebrow going to be on the label? If I start losing my eyebrow or my eye lash hair I'm gonna sue all of you! :)
Trust me bro! Scared the crap out of me! I already experience having one eyebrow for 6 months before and people noticed! made
Me look like I just got released from prison! Please do add to label haha

redms

redms

Awards
I've read the reviews all been great so far, but I'm a bit weary of DAA, I was using core test and started to lose my left eyebrow ( CORETEST has sodium d aspartic acid ) gave me brutal headaches and lethargy! Just wondering has anyone came across any side effects on intimidate?
I have also had headaches with DAA but I persisted with it and they went away after a week of taking it. I didn't get the eyebrow hair loss though.
I'm keen to try intimidate soon also.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in my experience, Intimidate ran no longer than 8 weeks but no less than 6 if you want to see the potential.
It kicks in around week 3 for most folks.
by running for 6 weeks.
3 bottles will give you two full 6 week cycles, and you will have a full 3 weeks at full potential in your system!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on my third week of intimidate and erase pro. I must say I love this combo. Next time I'm going with intimidate, erase pro and anabeta elite. One downfall Is constant urination during the night In which interrupted my sleep. besides that I've gotten leaner, and strength increase. Libido had no change. Im only running it for 4 weeks. Next time I'll run it for 8.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on my third week of intimidate and erase pro. I must say I love this combo. Next time I'm going with intimidate, erase pro and anabeta elite. One downfall Is constant urination during the night In which interrupted my sleep. besides that I've gotten leaner, and strength increase. Libido had no change. Im only running it for 4 weeks. Next time I'll run it for 8.
seems to be quite the popular stack lately :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you feel is the cause for the frequent urination?

Mike

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you feel is the cause for the frequent urination?

Mike
I have no idea because I'm doing the same exact thing as I did before intimidate. I don't drink any fluids near bed time.

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Am I the only one that's doing intimidate solo.? Lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
i have a pretty detailed log/review of intimidate on this site and others, search my posts and you'll find it

no sides whatsoever for me other than about 5 lbs of lean mass

good luck...

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Lmao it seems so. How far in are you? If not long add erase pro.
Im actually starting my second bottle today. I actually wanted to run it solo cause I want to see how well I react to it before stacking it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im actually starting my second bottle today. I actually wanted to run it solo cause I want to see how well I react to it before stacking it.
Gotcha. How is it treating you?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a pretty detailed log/review of intimidate on this site and others, search my posts and you'll find it

no sides whatsoever for me other than about 5 lbs of lean mass

good luck...

When I looked, I didn't see it. If at some point you can post the link, that would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to follow along!

Mike

napalm

napalm

Awards
When I looked, I didn't see it. If at some point you can post the link, that would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to follow along!

Mike
I was one if the beta testers mike, I remember you posted in it. I'll bump it for you.

Steve