Intimidate

  1. Intimidate


    I've read the reviews all been great so far, but I'm a bit weary of DAA, I was using core test and started to lose my left eyebrow ( CORETEST has sodium d aspartic acid ) gave me brutal headaches and lethargy! Just wondering has anyone came across any side effects on intimidate?


  2. you lost your left eyebrow? Like, literally? I'm confused. Remember, Intimidate is NOT daa.

    Mike

  3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    you lost your left eyebrow? Like, literally? I'm confused. Remember, Intimidate is NOT daa.

    Mike
    Yeah no lie, DAA was brutal for me, ive been off it for 2 weeks and my eyebrow starting to grow back! Intimidate is DAA with a methyl attached to it, I'm a give it a Try and see
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118

    Yeah no lie, DAA was brutal for me, ive been off it for 2 weeks and my eyebrow starting to grow back! Intimidate is DAA with a methyl attached to it, I'm a give it a Try and see
    So while you were using DAA you got drunk and burnt off your eyebrow? :notsureifsrs:

  5. Ive just finished my first tub,

    I've had no headaches, no acne, no side effects really.

    My hair was starting to receed before taking it, and now one side has receeded a bit more than the other, I doubt thats the Intimidate as Im 27 and Ive had the same hairline since I was born but who knows.

    But check this, I've decided to quit my job and join the British Royal Marines..

    My strength has gone up, my sleep is amazing (Deep sleep with weird dreams I always remember on waking)

    My test definitely feels like its risen, I haven't got the bloodwork to prove it, but the aggression and alpha male mentality is definitely there.

    I even just got my hair cut into a mohawk a'la Soap Mactavish FFS!

    This stuff has changed my confidence levels, lets hope nothing bad happens when I run out! (Bought another tub for an 8 week cycle)

  6. Yeah no lie, DAA was brutal for me, ive been off it for 2 weeks and my eyebrow starting to grow back! Intimidate is DAA with a methyl attached to it, I'm a give it a Try and see
    Were you at any hardcore parties?

    Do your mates like to play tricks on people if they pass out?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RiZzah

    Were you at any hardcore parties?

    Do your mates like to play tricks on people if they pass out?
    Nah lol, I lost my left eyebrow once before after I lost weight, think its a thyroid thing but bloods came back fine

  8. hmmmm losing an eyebrow is definitely the WEIRDEST side effect of genetic changes that I have ever heard but hey **** happens.

    Headaches no I havent heard of anyone saying that intimidate creating headaches,

    better sleep
    strength and mass gains
    YES
    but headaches no

    but agian Initmidate is NOT DAA
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    hmmmm losing an eyebrow is definitely the WEIRDEST side effect of genetic changes that I have ever heard but hey **** happens.

    Headaches no I havent heard of anyone saying that intimidate creating headaches,

    better sleep
    strength and mass gains
    YES
    but headaches no

    but agian Initmidate is NOT DAA

    Would have to agree here. Headaches are an uncommon report and can be linked to many things, but some people are sensitive to diff things creating head aches. Hell, the smell of rootbeer makes my head xplode in pain lol. The whole eye brow issue, I truly don't see being related.

    Mike

  10. How long should intimidate be ran for.?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX
    How long should intimidate be ran for.?
    No more than 8 weeks with no less than 4 in between cycles.

  12. ^^^ correct.

  13. Iforce and SNS- when is "possible Los of left eyebrow going to be on the label? If I start losing my eyebrow or my eye lash hair I'm gonna sue all of you!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Iforce and SNS- when is "possible Los of left eyebrow going to be on the label? If I start losing my eyebrow or my eye lash hair I'm gonna sue all of you!
    Trust me bro! Scared the crap out of me! I already experience having one eyebrow for 6 months before and people noticed! made
    Me look like I just got released from prison! Please do add to label haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118
    I've read the reviews all been great so far, but I'm a bit weary of DAA, I was using core test and started to lose my left eyebrow ( CORETEST has sodium d aspartic acid ) gave me brutal headaches and lethargy! Just wondering has anyone came across any side effects on intimidate?
    I have also had headaches with DAA but I persisted with it and they went away after a week of taking it. I didn't get the eyebrow hair loss though.
    I'm keen to try intimidate soon also.

  16. in my experience, Intimidate ran no longer than 8 weeks but no less than 6 if you want to see the potential.
    It kicks in around week 3 for most folks.
    by running for 6 weeks.
    3 bottles will give you two full 6 week cycles, and you will have a full 3 weeks at full potential in your system!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    No more than 8 weeks with no less than 4 in between cycles.
    100% correct

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    No more than 8 weeks with no less than 4 in between cycles.
    Since its 1 a day, I would need 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle correct.?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX View Post
    Since its 1 a day, I would need 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle correct.?
    Correct


  20. Im on my third week of intimidate and erase pro. I must say I love this combo. Next time I'm going with intimidate, erase pro and anabeta elite. One downfall Is constant urination during the night In which interrupted my sleep. besides that I've gotten leaner, and strength increase. Libido had no change. Im only running it for 4 weeks. Next time I'll run it for 8.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Im on my third week of intimidate and erase pro. I must say I love this combo. Next time I'm going with intimidate, erase pro and anabeta elite. One downfall Is constant urination during the night In which interrupted my sleep. besides that I've gotten leaner, and strength increase. Libido had no change. Im only running it for 4 weeks. Next time I'll run it for 8.
    seems to be quite the popular stack lately

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Im on my third week of intimidate and erase pro. I must say I love this combo. Next time I'm going with intimidate, erase pro and anabeta elite. One downfall Is constant urination during the night In which interrupted my sleep. besides that I've gotten leaner, and strength increase. Libido had no change. Im only running it for 4 weeks. Next time I'll run it for 8.
    What do you feel is the cause for the frequent urination?

    Mike

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    seems to be quite the popular stack lately
    Yea I'm loving it. Wish I bought an extra bottle.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    What do you feel is the cause for the frequent urination?

    Mike
    I have no idea because I'm doing the same exact thing as I did before intimidate. I don't drink any fluids near bed time.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Im on my third week of intimidate and erase pro. I must say I love this combo. Next time I'm going with intimidate, erase pro and anabeta elite. One downfall Is constant urination during the night In which interrupted my sleep. besides that I've gotten leaner, and strength increase. Libido had no change. Im only running it for 4 weeks. Next time I'll run it for 8.
    Am I the only one that's doing intimidate solo.? Lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    I've read the reviews all been great so far, but I'm a bit weary of DAA, I was using core test and started to lose my left eyebrow ( CORETEST has sodium d aspartic acid ) gave me brutal headaches and lethargy! Just wondering has anyone came across any side effects on intimidate?
    i have a pretty detailed log/review of intimidate on this site and others, search my posts and you'll find it

    no sides whatsoever for me other than about 5 lbs of lean mass

    good luck...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX

    Am I the only one that's doing intimidate solo.? Lol
    Lmao it seems so. How far in are you? If not long add erase pro.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  28. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Lmao it seems so. How far in are you? If not long add erase pro.
    Im actually starting my second bottle today. I actually wanted to run it solo cause I want to see how well I react to it before stacking it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    I was using core test and started to lose my left eyebrow
    WTF,lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by XGabrielEdgeX

    Im actually starting my second bottle today. I actually wanted to run it solo cause I want to see how well I react to it before stacking it.
    Gotcha. How is it treating you?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  31. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmao it seems so. How far in are you? If not long add erase pro.
    Good idea! Lost of guys are loving the intimdate & erase pro stack!


  32. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i have a pretty detailed log/review of intimidate on this site and others, search my posts and you'll find it

    no sides whatsoever for me other than about 5 lbs of lean mass

    good luck...

    When I looked, I didn't see it. If at some point you can post the link, that would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to follow along!

    Mike

  33. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    When I looked, I didn't see it. If at some point you can post the link, that would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to follow along!

    Mike
    I was one if the beta testers mike, I remember you posted in it. I'll bump it for you.

    Steve
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:23 AM
  3. INTIMIDATE BETA TESTERS - SEE WHO GETS TO TRY THE GOODS!!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
  4. 15 pounds of pure intimidation!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Log in
Log in