Reduce XT

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Seeing as I can't find Abliderate Advanced anywhere, I'm planning on using this until AA comes back in stock. For those of you who have used both, can you share your experience?
I've used the original Abliderate and I loved it (lost around 2 inches)! Except for smelling like rubbing alcohol at work :(
Also, does anyone know about the safety of Reduce XT for women? As for as having kids is concerned. I know the purist view of not using anything while trying, but just wanted to throw it out there for those of you who have any knowledge on this matter.
Thanks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure what information you are looking for, but Reduce XT works well at controlling cortisol. I just got done using it and really enjoyed it. Joints started to feel a little dry but hey at least you know its working. Let me know if there is anything I can help answer in particular.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have no reason to believe ReduceXT would decrease the likelihood of conceiving. Although we cannot recommend she continue taking it while pregnant without consulting a medical practitioner.

ReduceXT is safe to take by healthy females.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
I have no reason to believe ReduceXT would decrease the likelihood of conceiving. Although we cannot recommend she continue taking it while pregnant without consulting a medical practitioner.

ReduceXT is safe to take by healthy females.
Thanks.
And no doubt she would come off everything, if she was taking anything, once we knew.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol control products have been discussed before with the possibility of effecting birth control, so keep this in mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28