IntraWorkout supps

  1. IntraWorkout supps


    I have been using taking Intrabolic from Athletic Edge and I have taken Blox from BPI during my workouts. I can tell that I have made some progress but am not sure if I can say its from my intraworkout supps or not. What do yall think about during workout supps?


  2. they definitely have their place if other things are in line (diet, training, etc.). I've used size-on and believe it's a solid product. Ever since Compete came out through I won't be going back to anything else feel free to check out the logs on it so far, nothing but good things from all of our testers. and feel free to hit me up with any questions
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  3. OP - have you seen any reviews on Compete yet? To be honest, its the highest rated supp I have seen in a long time(from both sponsored logs as well as end users). I'll link some reviews here if you're interested
    •   
       


  4. Name:  compete tub.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  226.1 KB

    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. Tangy tangerine compete is now a staple for me, the focus and endurance I get is very good. Puts me in my zone other than compete u can't go wrong with Xtend

  6. I like anabolic switch for my mid work out shake.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    Tangy tangerine compete is now a staple for me, the focus and endurance I get is very good. Puts me in my zone other than compete u can't go wrong with Xtend
    glad to hear it. I truly believe it is our best supplement release to date.

  8. I used to use Neogenix Intrafuse. I sip RecoverPro during the day. Always looking for a new intraworkout though.

  9. Really can't go wrong with Compete. I've been using one scoop pre workout and using the other scoop intra. I'm going light on stims pre workout and compete plus hemavol really put me in the zone. Completely different feeling then stims. More of a in the zone concentrated feeling.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by stangboy1404 View Post
    I have been using taking Intrabolic from Athletic Edge and I have taken Blox from BPI during my workouts. I can tell that I have made some progress but am not sure if I can say its from my intraworkout supps or not. What do yall think about during workout supps?
    If used in the right situations I feel they are highly beneficial and I personally really like Intrabolic and Omega Sports Strive.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    If used in the right situations I feel they are highly beneficial and I personally really like Intrabolic and Omega Sports Strive.
    I agree and I also enjoy strive.

  12. I think they taste bad, and don't sit well in my stomach so I can't get a workout in. If I wasn't such a sissy I think they're great, probably can't go wrong with any brand.

    I think purple Wraath was the last intra-workout I tried, but I've never tried a Amino Acid product I've liked.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I think they taste bad, and don't sit well in my stomach so I can't get a workout in. If I wasn't such a sissy I think they're great, probably can't go wrong with any brand.

    I think purple Wraath was the last intra-workout I tried, but I've never tried a Amino Acid product I've liked.
    You haven't tasted Tangy Tangerine from iForce's Compete yet, my friend
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. Thanks for all the input! I have heard ALOT of people love compete... looks like I might have to try it!

  15. ITT iforce rep pimpin their new product.

    Btw, the only intraW supps worth it IMO are sizeon PC , omega strive, purple psyko and Xtend.
    Better do it with bulk powders.

  16. Strive looks real good as well. If it had compete's mental edge profile and 1,000 more carnitine I would be near perfect in my book. Real nice profile tho u couldn't go wrong with strive

  17. Intra workout sup= overrated IMO........here come the negs!

  18. If u don't like feeling like a crack head and enjoy some more endurance and recovery time there are some intra products that's are worth your time. Plus you get an addiction to pre workouts I went thru a phase I needed to be on a pre workout just to lift weights it mentally messed around with me. I do mostly hiit amateur boxing workouts so not being filled with stims is very beneficial to me. Compete xtend and strive profile are excellent to me

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    Intra workout sup= overrated IMO........here come the negs!
    I agree with you completely. I do need to use something now as I'm suffering adrenal problems and can no longer train fasted in the mornings. Would something as simple as 20g of dextrose be enough to stave off a rise in cortisol?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    I agree with you completely. I do need to use something now as I'm suffering adrenal problems and can no longer train fasted in the mornings. Would something as simple as 20g of dextrose be enough to stave off a rise in cortisol?
    This is what works best for me.... 330am- 10g BCAA, 3G creapure, 3.2g BA with crystal light, and a strong cup of black coffee. No issues with training fasted when I drink this preworkout. Immediately have a post workout smoothie with whey, milk, pb, cocoa, and frozen bananas.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    Strive looks real good as well. If it had compete's mental edge profile and 1,000 more carnitine I would be near perfect in my book. Real nice profile tho u couldn't go wrong with strive
    Compete has 50 servings, and per serving contains 1g LCLT and 1g LCF....that equals 2g of Lcarnitine salts.


    Most bodybuilders will use 2 scoops, resulting in 4g of carnitine salts...can't get any higher than that in a product.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    Strive looks real good as well. If it had compete's mental edge profile and 1,000 more carnitine I would be near perfect in my book. Real nice profile tho u couldn't go wrong with strive
    if only they didn't include the bicarbonates..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEWS: New Universal Intraworkout Supp...
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. supps ive tried
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
  4. bad supps while using ph
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Log in
Log in