Erase pro and???

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Erase pro and???

K so I've finished my pre wo and I'm gonna get off all stims for a month i got two bottles of revamp, a bottle of one more rep for when I'm ready, and erase pro for my DAA because when I took it without it I didn't like the bloat and it flared some pre existent gyno so I put it aside and had to drop bf and lose some weight then I came across the DAa thread about it messing with ur brain, so what's the best way to use the erase pro now??

2. Registered User
    Answers

Why not just Erase Pro alone if you have not used it by itself before? Also Anabeta or Anabeta Elite go great with Erase Pro as well.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in the same boat. Tho, I'm sitting on 2 bottles of XFA.. I am worried about joint pain tho with the combo
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    K so I've finished my pre wo and I'm gonna get off all stims for a month i got two bottles of revamp, a bottle of one more rep for when I'm ready, and erase pro for my DAA because when I took it without it I didn't like the bloat and it flared some pre existent gyno so I put it aside and had to drop bf and lose some weight then I came across the DAa thread about it messing with ur brain, so what's the best way to use the erase pro now??
    Erase Pro + DAA.
    Erase Pro by itself
    Erase Pro + TestoPro
    Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite
    Erase Pro + Anabeta
    Erase Pro + DAA + TestoPro
    Erase Pro + just about any natty test booster.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Erase Pro + Sex = WIN?

Am confused.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Erase Pro + Sex = WIN?

Am confused.
    If the answer to that confuses you, then you're doing it wrong!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    If the answer to that confuses you, then you're doing it wrong!
    Oooo haaa. I think am doing it right.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Anabeta and prime
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Lots of good suggestions in this thread, I'd probably run:

Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite for lean mass
    Erase Pro + AT2 + Methyl synephrine for cutting
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

so seems most of u beleive that the DAA should be kept on the shelf, ill be running revamp for a week or two without anything, then should i go erase pro, anabeta elite and one more rep or take OMR out and just the two? and what other things should i put with it, is it a PH will it requite PCT?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

so seems most of u beleive that the DAA should be kept on the shelf, ill be running revamp for a week or two without anything, then should i go erase pro, anabeta elite and one more rep or take OMR out and just the two? and what other things should i put with it, is it a PH will it requite PCT?
    I'd leave the stims out if you're shooting for an adrenal reset. Those two will be plenty for you, and theyre not PHs and dont require a PCT.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Anabeta's ingredient is basically a phyto-anabolic, mimics testosterone anabolic properties ( to a certain extent) and basically no androgenic properties. No shut down, no pct, yay PES
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Answers

You could always do Erase Pro+EndoSurge. That would be off the hook! Especially if your gonna use DAA!

Straight from BPS web site:

Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA
    DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

Stack 2: EndoSurge +Erase

EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

Winning is stacking all 3!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Answers

You could always do Erase Pro+EndoSurge. That would be off the hook! Especially if your gonna use DAA! The EndoSurge will counteract the prolactin production that DAA can cause.

DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

BPS Representative
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

Is there a specific product that carries Methyl Synephrine?

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    You could always do Erase Pro+EndoSurge. That would be off the hook! Especially if your gonna use DAA! The EndoSurge will counteract the prolactin production that DAA can cause.

Just thinking out loud if the good ol Carbonite stack would be a good suggestion for the lad?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

This, but I would take that DAA off the shelf and use it, especially for adding lean mass.

The DAA should only be left on the shelf if you truly believe it is causing your gyno to flare up. Anything you read about it causing excitotoxicity in the brain is complete bull****. No PCT required for any of that
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    This, but I would take that DAA off the shelf and use it, especially for adding lean mass.

The DAA should only be left on the shelf if you truly believe it is causing your gyno to flare up. Anything you read about it causing excitotoxicity in the brain is complete bull****. No PCT required for any of that
    Could not agree more! Nothing wrong with daa IMO.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Answers

The Carbonite stack is USP Labs Compound 20 and Erase Pro if I remember right?

I've never used Compound 20 but a guy I know on another forum logged it and it was kinda iffy for him. To sum it up he said there were days he could tell it was working and then days where he was like "wtf? Am I even taking anything?". It could probably work if Compound 20 were dosed higher.
    BPS Representative
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

AE looks like the winner, so I'll go on revamp for 2-4 weeks that's way I can finish my protein and order a new one along with AE. Then I'll go erase pro and AE till it done and then get back to normal pre workout, post workout stuff
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

AE looks like the winner, so I'll go on revamp for 2-4 weeks that's way I can finish my protein and order a new one along with AE. Then I'll go erase pro and AE till it done and then get back to normal pre workout, post workout stuff

Sounds like a sick plan!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

cool, itll be my first decent stack of something, so ill keep a journal log and transfer it onto a log here, i know a lot of ppl have been wanting to see what the potential is to this stack. still considering throwing in a little daa into the stack since the erase pro is so strong from what ive heard.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

DAA+EP+Division 1
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

cool, itll be my first decent stack of something, so ill keep a journal log and transfer it onto a log here, i know a lot of ppl have been wanting to see what the potential is to this stack. still considering throwing in a little daa into the stack since the erase pro is so strong from what ive heard.
    Definitely. You can get the DAA pretty cheap in the platinum synergy stack at NP.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. oep, t2, erase pro, and compound-20
    By jev871 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:18 AM
  2. Erase pro and endo surge
    By bmahon0318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:10 PM
  3. Erase Pro and healing inury??
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:37 PM
  4. Erase pro and lean xtreme, overkill on cortisol control?
    By StellaArtois in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
  5. Erase PRO and Sustain Alpha TD
    By BigKoolWhip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 10:01 AM