Erase pro and???

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
K so I've finished my pre wo and I'm gonna get off all stims for a month i got two bottles of revamp, a bottle of one more rep for when I'm ready, and erase pro for my DAA because when I took it without it I didn't like the bloat and it flared some pre existent gyno so I put it aside and had to drop bf and lose some weight then I came across the DAa thread about it messing with ur brain, so what's the best way to use the erase pro now??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just Erase Pro alone if you have not used it by itself before? Also Anabeta or Anabeta Elite go great with Erase Pro as well. :cool:

gottalift78

gottalift78

Awards
I'm in the same boat. Tho, I'm sitting on 2 bottles of XFA.. I am worried about joint pain tho with the combo

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
K so I've finished my pre wo and I'm gonna get off all stims for a month i got two bottles of revamp, a bottle of one more rep for when I'm ready, and erase pro for my DAA because when I took it without it I didn't like the bloat and it flared some pre existent gyno so I put it aside and had to drop bf and lose some weight then I came across the DAa thread about it messing with ur brain, so what's the best way to use the erase pro now??
Erase Pro + DAA.
Erase Pro by itself
Erase Pro + TestoPro
Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite
Erase Pro + Anabeta
Erase Pro + DAA + TestoPro
Erase Pro + just about any natty test booster.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good suggestions in this thread, I'd probably run:

Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite for lean mass
Erase Pro + AT2 + Methyl synephrine for cutting

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
so seems most of u beleive that the DAA should be kept on the shelf, ill be running revamp for a week or two without anything, then should i go erase pro, anabeta elite and one more rep or take OMR out and just the two? and what other things should i put with it, is it a PH will it requite PCT?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so seems most of u beleive that the DAA should be kept on the shelf, ill be running revamp for a week or two without anything, then should i go erase pro, anabeta elite and one more rep or take OMR out and just the two? and what other things should i put with it, is it a PH will it requite PCT?
I'd leave the stims out if you're shooting for an adrenal reset. Those two will be plenty for you, and theyre not PHs and dont require a PCT.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta's ingredient is basically a phyto-anabolic, mimics testosterone anabolic properties ( to a certain extent) and basically no androgenic properties. No shut down, no pct, yay PES :D

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You could always do Erase Pro+EndoSurge. That would be off the hook! Especially if your gonna use DAA!

Straight from BPS web site:

Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA
DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

Stack 2: EndoSurge +Erase

EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

Winning is stacking all 3!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You could always do Erase Pro+EndoSurge. That would be off the hook! Especially if your gonna use DAA! The EndoSurge will counteract the prolactin production that DAA can cause.

DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Is there a specific product that carries Methyl Synephrine?

You could always do Erase Pro+EndoSurge. That would be off the hook! Especially if your gonna use DAA! The EndoSurge will counteract the prolactin production that DAA can cause.

Just thinking out loud if the good ol Carbonite stack would be a good suggestion for the lad?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This, but I would take that DAA off the shelf and use it, especially for adding lean mass.

The DAA should only be left on the shelf if you truly believe it is causing your gyno to flare up. Anything you read about it causing excitotoxicity in the brain is complete bull****. No PCT required for any of that:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This, but I would take that DAA off the shelf and use it, especially for adding lean mass.

The DAA should only be left on the shelf if you truly believe it is causing your gyno to flare up. Anything you read about it causing excitotoxicity in the brain is complete bull****. No PCT required for any of that:)
Could not agree more! Nothing wrong with daa IMO.

Mike

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
The Carbonite stack is USP Labs Compound 20 and Erase Pro if I remember right?

I've never used Compound 20 but a guy I know on another forum logged it and it was kinda iffy for him. To sum it up he said there were days he could tell it was working and then days where he was like "wtf? Am I even taking anything?". It could probably work if Compound 20 were dosed higher.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
AE looks like the winner, so I'll go on revamp for 2-4 weeks that's way I can finish my protein and order a new one along with AE. Then I'll go erase pro and AE till it done and then get back to normal pre workout, post workout stuff

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AE looks like the winner, so I'll go on revamp for 2-4 weeks that's way I can finish my protein and order a new one along with AE. Then I'll go erase pro and AE till it done and then get back to normal pre workout, post workout stuff

Sounds like a sick plan!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
cool, itll be my first decent stack of something, so ill keep a journal log and transfer it onto a log here, i know a lot of ppl have been wanting to see what the potential is to this stack. still considering throwing in a little daa into the stack since the erase pro is so strong from what ive heard.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, itll be my first decent stack of something, so ill keep a journal log and transfer it onto a log here, i know a lot of ppl have been wanting to see what the potential is to this stack. still considering throwing in a little daa into the stack since the erase pro is so strong from what ive heard.
Definitely. You can get the DAA pretty cheap in the platinum synergy stack at NP.