DAA vs NMDA?

Greenhulk

Awards
Hi!

I have read good reviews about NMDA, which you can find in Intimidate. What I was wondering now is whether NMDA actually is better than DAA. DAA is converted into NDMA in the human body provided there are enough methyl donors (you can supplement with B vitamins, SAM-e and so on if needed). NMDA is said to be 100x more potent than DAA but Intimidate only contains 30 mg of NDMA compared to 3 g DAA, the recommended daily dosage of DAA, so as far as mass (in g) is concerned Intimate only contains 1/100 of NDMA compared to 3 g of DAA. In the end, this could mean that you can get the same effect from 3 g of DAA as 30 mg of NDMA.

What are your thoughts?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
compare logs of those who used 3g of DAA to those who used 30mg of NMDA(Intimidate) and see which sounds like a more effective product.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
compare logs of those who used 3g of DAA to those who used 30mg of NMDA(Intimidate) and see which sounds like a more effective product.
This. the logs we've had on Intimidate have been nothing but stellar. and 30 mgs elicited the same results as 40 mgs in preliminary testers we had, so no need to take more than 30 mgs. any further questions feel free to hit any of us reps up bro

blackguy

blackguy

Awards
NMDA prison rapes DAA up the ass as it screams for mercy.

chimeranD

Awards
This. the logs we've had on Intimidate have been nothing but stellar. and 30 mgs elicited the same results as 40 mgs in preliminary testers we had, so no need to take more than 30 mgs. any further questions feel free to hit any of us reps up bro
Did 60mgs do the same as 30? How controlled was the preliminary testing you guys did? How's the medical study you guys are funding going on this? I'm curious here, NMDA is an interesting compound but sadly it lacks any kind of studies to show dosing for optimal effects, or any research on side effects.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Did 60mgs do the same as 30? How controlled was the preliminary testing you guys did? How's the medical study you guys are funding going on this? I'm curious here, NMDA is an interesting compound but sadly it lacks any kind of studies to show dosing for optimal effects, or any research on side effects.
Well the instructions are to use no more than one cap under any circumstances. So I would go with 60mgs being a no-go. Honestly the best way to judge would be to use both and find out which one you like better.

Greenhulk

Awards
Even though I am eventually interested in the real-world results, I am still a bit curious about why 30 mg of NMDA are so much more effective than 3 g of DAA. Do you have a biochemical hypothesis why this might be (regarding things like bioavailability, biokinetics, biodistribution, efffectiveness of conversion of DAA, etc.)?

chimeranD

Awards
Well the instructions are to use no more than one cap under any circumstances. So I would go with 60mgs being a no-go. Honestly the best way to judge would be to use both and find out which one you like better.
I know what the instructions are, I'm wondering their reasoning for it. Is it just because 40mgs showed the same anecdotal results as 30mgs?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what the instructions are, I'm wondering their reasoning for it. Is it just because 40mgs showed the same anecdotal results as 30mgs?
we saw no additional benefits past 30mg. That was the lowest dose we could use to get maximum effects. This means the most affordable product possible, with the most effective dose we found.

chimeranD

Awards
we saw no additional benefits past 30mg. That was the lowest dose we could use to get maximum effects. This means the most affordable product possible, with the most effective dose we found.
Did you only do 30mgs vs 40mgs? Bloods comparing the two?