Rest week on Anabeta Elite - AnabolicMinds.com

Rest week on Anabeta Elite

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Rest week on Anabeta Elite

I started Anabeta Elite about 1.5 wks ago. I started to notice some shoulder pain (just worn out in general) and it dawned on me that I am way overdue to take a week off. I haven't taken a week off in almost 5 months.

My question is... should I stop Anabeta for the week or cut the dose down (maybe 2 ED) to save money while keeping it enough in my system that I can start back up strong? I obviously wish I would have taken the rest week before I started the run but cant change that now. I know I will be fresh and ready to grow when I return.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    I started Anabeta Elite about 1.5 wks ago. I started to notice some shoulder pain (just worn out in general) and it dawned on me that I am way overdue to take a week off. I haven't taken a week off in almost 5 months.

My question is... should I stop Anabeta for the week or cut the dose down (maybe 2 ED) to save money while keeping it enough in my system that I can start back up strong? I obviously wish I would have taken the rest week before I started the run but cant change that now. I know I will be fresh and ready to grow when I return.
    Why not just do a deloading week?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

I may still do some uphill sprints but my shoulder has gotten worse and worse even with taking out my pressing movements last week. Its not bad bad, but if I keep using it its not going to get better.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Why not just do a deloading week?
    Would anabeta have any positive long term effects even with a reload week? Wouldn't it be more productive to bag the anabeta until fully healthy?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would anabeta have any positive long term effects even with a reload week? Wouldn't it be more productive to bag the anabeta until fully healthy?
    Generally, yeah. I just feel like a full 4 week run that has a week of lower volume training might be more productive than finishing up with a 3 week run later on.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

I think what Ill do is bag it until Friday, dose normally over the weekend and start strong Monday again. If I continue to see the results I was starting to see at week 1.5 I will be running an addition bottle anyway. I agree 3 weeks would be a waste
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Generally, yeah. I just feel like a full 4 week run that has a week of lower volume training might be more productive than finishing up with a 3 week run later on.
    Good point. Could always get another bottle and run it 7 weeks when healthy. Especially if its still on sale at nutra
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Good point. Could always get another bottle and run it 7 weeks when healthy. Especially if its still on sale at nutra
    thats always a good idea! Not sure when the sale ends, though.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  9. Team Anabolic

Just do a deload week. If you still feel like this after you finish the AB, then take a break.

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Just do a deload week. If you still feel like this after you finish the AB, then take a break.
    I hear you but this is more to prevent an injury from overworking my shoulder. Even a deload is going to put stress on it. The last thing I want is to take a deload week and not fix the problem.

I'd rather bite the bullet, stick to stretches and start strong on Monday. Ive been hitting a full body hard on Mon, Wed, Fri and seeing great results, but it seems Ive taxed my shoulder a bit too much doing work related lifting as well. I dont want this to become a nagging injury.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I hear you but this is more to prevent an injury from overworking my shoulder. Even a deload is going to put stress on it. The last thing I want is to take a deload week and not fix the problem.

I'd rather bite the bullet, stick to stretches and start strong on Monday. Ive been hitting a full body hard on Mon, Wed, Fri and seeing great results, but it seems Ive taxed my shoulder a bit too much doing work related lifting as well. I dont want this to become a nagging injury.
    Yeah, nagging injuries are no good man.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:33 AM
  2. Andromass V3 + Anabeta Elite with other goodies 8 weeks
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
  4. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM
  5. more then 4 weeks on T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 06:54 AM