C4??

heatherp36

Awards
Just wanted to get some info on C4 and what are some good fatburners?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
C4 is a pre workout. About 100 mg of caffeine and has creatine nitrate in it that produces a decent pump. Good fat burners? If you want to stick with cellucor you can go with super hd it's pretty good. Nothing spectacular but will definitely aid in fat loss. Oxyelite pro is better in my opinion though. Had a better appetite suppressant effect.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
C4 is a pre workout. About 100 mg of caffeine and has creatine nitrate in it that produces a decent pump. Good fat burners? If you want to stick with cellucor you can go with super hd it's pretty good. Nothing spectacular but will definitely aid in fat loss. Oxyelite pro is better in my opinion though. Had a better appetite suppressant effect.
Ill second oxy elite. Alpha t-2 is also fantastic. Oxy and t-2 and you'll see drastic results. As far as c4, i think its a bit expensive for an energy drink and there's much better pwo's out there.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I would choose a different pwo unless you already have the C4. As far as a good fat burner, AppNut's Fat Free is good for steady energy and appetite suppression. I just finished a month long log where I lost just under 10 lbs.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is best. DCP if you can find it v2 though should be out soon. And also Neogenix is bringing back a reformulated Velocity Xt.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Oxyelite all the way. C4 good but it's overpriced