- 07-08-2012, 04:15 PM
- 07-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by heatherp36
- 07-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by kokobeware2Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
07-08-2012, 05:00 PM
- 6'1" 234 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Modesto, CA
- Rep Power
I would choose a different pwo unless you already have the C4. As far as a good fat burner, AppNut's Fat Free is good for steady energy and appetite suppression. I just finished a month long log where I lost just under 10 lbs.Originally Posted by heatherp36
07-08-2012, 09:56 PM
EC is best. DCP if you can find it v2 though should be out soon. And also Neogenix is bringing back a reformulated Velocity Xt.
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
07-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Oxyelite all the way. C4 good but it's overpriced
07-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lazaross in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-22-2011, 05:59 PM
- By jtterrible in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:40 PM
- By TonyB84 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2011, 09:57 AM
- By Xenonex in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:25 AM
- By Cfour in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 07-16-2009, 06:43 PM