Going to start DAA and Erase. Please help?

AmazingAJ

Awards
Ok so im comming off a layoff. Im kinda skinny fat. 23. 5ft6 152lbs. Got bloods done before test was 383 and Estrogen was average but high average. Anyway im on a cut right now. I need a little advive on how to do this.

So i guess i will be taking the SNS caps with 1 cap Erase when i first wake up? When can i eat after? Also what time shoulnibtake second cap? Is 2 caps a day enough? I dont want sore joints as i have ha joint injuries in past. Also what can i expect? How good is this stack? Will it actually increase test and decrease estro? I want to get rid of man boobs i dont want them worse lol. Anyway any input is greatly appreciated. Thx.

J19891

J19891

Awards
You should really enjoy this stack, I think you'll be pleased with the results. At your bodyweight I'd start with two erase caps a day (I take mine in the morning but it really isn't that important). If you notice any joint soreness, you can back down to one cap a day but I seriously doubt that will happen. As soon as you lower the dose, you'll be fine, if that does actually occur. As for the DAA, you can take it according to the instructions on the bottle in terms of dosing, and the timing of the dose doesn't matter at all. It takes a few days to build up to effective levels in your system anyway, and dosing past that is just to maintain those levels.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks man. Im looking forward to it. So should my eatrogen actually lower on this stack?

AmazingAJ

Awards
Also i dont want gyno. Im trying to get shredded as it is and LOSE boob fat lol. My stupid SSRI gives me some lactation at times

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should really enjoy this stack, I think you'll be pleased with the results. At your bodyweight I'd start with two erase caps a day (I take mine in the morning but it really isn't that important). If you notice any joint soreness, you can back down to one cap a day but I seriously doubt that will happen. As soon as you lower the dose, you'll be fine, if that does actually occur. As for the DAA, you can take it according to the instructions on the bottle in terms of dosing, and the timing of the dose doesn't matter at all. It takes a few days to build up to effective levels in your system anyway, and dosing past that is just to maintain those levels.
Very good advice! Start with two and see how it goes. Always best not to stress about overthinking this sort of thing. I would take on in the morning and then one later on in the day, like maybe late afternoon. Just be consistent with what time you take them everyday. Same with the DAA. I split mine up during the whole day, but do what your schedule allows you to.

Also i dont want gyno. Im trying to get shredded as it is and LOSE boob fat lol. My stupid SSRI gives me some lactation at times
This is not going to give you gyno. It will help you lose fat overall, but that is going to depend more so on your diet and training. If you're on an SSRI, I can't recommend AT2, but you should look into Shift and Methyl-synephrine which are both available from Synthetic Supplements. I am curious what SSRI causes your lactation though.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks guys. Im excited. I tKe Luvox and that cause slight lactation if i squeeze nips :(

AmazingAJ

Awards
Can I take all 4 daa caps and both erase caps at the same time when I wake up i15 min before food?
And I've tried others they don't work as well and make me crazy

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so you dont think it would be a problem to take DAA and erase while on an SSRI (eg, lexapro 10mg haha)? ive got some but have been scared to start bc of my a) SSRI and b) off-and-on high normal blood pressure. any increases in blood pressure seen?

Very good advice! Start with two and see how it goes. Always best not to stress about overthinking this sort of thing. I would take on in the morning and then one later on in the day, like maybe late afternoon. Just be consistent with what time you take them everyday. Same with the DAA. I split mine up during the whole day, but do what your schedule allows you to.

This is not going to give you gyno. It will help you lose fat overall, but that is going to depend more so on your diet and training. If you're on an SSRI, I can't recommend AT2, but you should look into Shift and Methyl-synephrine which are both available from Synthetic Supplements. I am curious what SSRI causes your lactation though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Im excited. I tKe Luvox and that cause slight lactation if i squeeze nips :(
Has your physician said that is possible? I ask because I've never heard of that happening and I would ask about using another. There are many SSRIs out there.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I take all 4 daa caps and both erase caps at the same time when I wake up i15 min before food?
And I've tried others they don't work as well and make me crazy
You can, but I think you'd get more out of them if you spread them out:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so you dont think it would be a problem to take DAA and erase while on an SSRI (eg, lexapro 10mg haha)? ive got some but have been scared to start bc of my a) SSRI and b) off-and-on high normal blood pressure. any increases in blood pressure seen?
No problem at all. I take 20 mg of Lexapro and have been using it along with DAA and Erase/Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite for a long time now. The only reason I mentioned AT2 is because it has an ingredient that can cause some issues when used with an SSRI...not always, but better safe than sorry. I keep a close eye on my blood pressure and have never noticed any change with DAA or Erase/Erase Pro.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Cool so like 1 cap erase 8am and 1 like at 3pm?

And yes ive tried others but luvox works best for me. Others either kill my sex drive and or make me even more depressed and crazy

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool so like 1 cap erase 8am and 1 like at 3pm?

And yes ive tried others but luvox works best for me. Others either kill my sex drive and or make me even more depressed and crazy
That would work:) You can always move up to three or down to one depending on how you respond, but try 2 for at least a week and see how it goes.

AmazingAJ

Awards
So far third day in. Notice strength increase and more back sweat.

What should this stack do for my libido? I also take AI Perform

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far third day in. Notice strength increase and more back sweat.

What should this stack do for my libido? I also take AI Perform
Its really hard to tell, it depends a lot on your bodies typical homeostasis and whether or not AIs increase libido for you.

Anecdotally, it usually gives people super increase to libido, myself included.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Very cool. Is there any blood work from people who have actually used this stack?

An should o consider L-Dopa? Since my SSRI gives me milky nips lol

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thats wierd i counted pills today And i had 1 more erase then i should have and 3 less daa! So i just took 1 erase pill?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats wierd i counted pills today And i had 1 more erase then i should have and 3 less daa! So i just took 1 erase pill?
Thats odd

Very cool. Is there any blood work from people who have actually used this stack?

An should o consider L-Dopa? Since my SSRI gives me milky nips lol
Some blood work is floating around, usually just on Erase on cycle and what not. Erase Pro also has bod pod measurements from customers that show decrease in fat mass + increase in lean mass.

I'm not sure of a drug interaction between L-dopa and an SSRI, someone more informed should be here to chime in on the matter.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Very tired right now. Idk if its from low estrogen or becuz cardio was intense today followed by a day at waterworld where i was in the sun and swimming a lot

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very tired right now. Idk if its from low estrogen or becuz cardio was intense today followed by a day at waterworld where i was in the sun and swimming a lot
Sounds like you just had an exhausting day:) Proper rest and you'll be ready to conquer tomorrow!

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks haha ya i feel better today!!! I really wish i could get actual test tho. My test is 383 and im 23 lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks haha ya i feel better today!!! I really wish i could get actual test tho. My test is 383 and im 23 lol

Thats not TERRIBLE test levels. Whats normal for one person isnt the same for someone else. If you're getting results and feeling okay I wouldnt sweat it.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks. I still want them higher cuz i gain fat easily and have some low t symptoms