Is this cutting stack overkill?

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Looking to get some feedback on a potential cutting stack I have in mind.
I'm debating whether it's overkill and I shouldn't go with all of these.

The stack is:

APE
TTA-500
Glycobol
Lean Xtreme

Each thing kinda does its own thing, but still not sure if this is too much.
Main goals are fat loss and muscle mass maintenance.

Thoughts?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Month 1: APE + TTA at 1g/day
Month 2: TTA at 1g/day + Lean Xtreme
That would be an awesome 8 weeks for sure. Great advice as always Coop.

I do think splitting them in the above way for 8 weeks would be much more effective than all 4 for 4 weeks.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
That's a good recommendation.

Thanks

And for the Glycobol just take it whenever?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to have plenty of carbs with Glycobol, or else your stomach is going to cramp up like a mutha.

David
Team APPNUT

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Glycobol about 20-45 minutes before your biggest or two biggest carb meals
Make sure to have plenty of carbs with Glycobol, or else your stomach is going to cramp up like a mutha.

David
Team APPNUT
Yup, good calls.

I was thinking more along the lines of when to take glycobol within the schedule Mr. C recommended.
I would assume Glycobol could fit in anywhere in there.

What's APE?
Relatively new test booster by AEN.
See link in the first post.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
not to hijack but COOP in this thread so Im hoping he'll throw me the same bone:

cutting supps

DCP
LX
A Mango
R Ketones

how you would break it down coop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
not to hijack but COOP in this thread so Im hoping he'll throw me the same bone:

cutting supps

DCP
LX
A Mango
R Ketones

how you would break it down coop?
How is your african mango extracted (if at all)?

Other than that:

Month 1: DCP + 1g RKs
Month 2: LX + African Mango + leftover RKs

uvawahoowa

Awards

Other than that:

Speaking of stealing threads for coops opinion: stacking dcp and tt33 or dcp and AT2 for 4 week recomp while on break from AIs/hormonals? Throw in EC or oxyECA for a stim?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Speaking of stealing threads for coops opinion: stacking dcp and tt33 or dcp and AT2 for 4 week recomp while on break from AIs/hormonals? Throw in EC or oxyECA for a stim?
Definitely go with At2 over tt33. However, ECA (81mg aspirin) + DCP + Alphaburn would be most effective.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Definitely go with At2 over tt33. However, ECA (81mg aspirin) + DCP + Alphaburn would be most effective.
Why the aspirin Coop? I thought it was actually not benefitial and pro-oxidant over a long time, not to mention it has dangerous side effects if overdosed :/

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why the aspirin Coop? I thought it was actually not benefitial and pro-oxidant over a long time, not to mention it has dangerous side effects if overdosed :/
A baby aspirin is extremely beneficial for general health and potentiates the effects of ephedrine. Everything has dangerous side effects if overdosed.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
A baby aspirin is extremely beneficial for general health and potentiates the effects of ephedrine. Everything has dangerous side effects if overdosed.
Usually I fling it on the aspirin...Merely do ECY with the Yohimbe limitation for my weight and it gets the job done. I'll get a read on the effects on aspirin an ephedrine...seems I could benefit from it after all for my next cut. Thanks bro!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards

Other than that:

AI Sports African Mango

Thank you for the response!! i appreciate it.

Just found a bottle of At2... gonna have to add that in! time to see some abs.... before the winter bulk.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Do Florida mangoes work or they got to be from Africa

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If the AI sports african mango isn't extracted for anything, I'd have a tough time giving u a proper dose. I'd probably just follow the label

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the AI sports african mango isn't extracted for anything, I'd have a tough time giving u a proper dose. I'd probably just follow the label
I'm sure Crowler or one of the AI guys could give this info.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Usually I fling it on the aspirin...Merely do ECY with the Yohimbe limitation for my weight and it gets the job done. I'll get a read on the effects on aspirin an ephedrine...seems I could benefit from it after all for my next cut. Thanks bro!
If you use the aspirin with the ECY after the tirade you posted in anabolics about it telling me I was wrong and an idiot and it was unsafe....you will never live that down....better to not inform us if you do it :D......

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you use the aspirin with the ECY after the tirade you posted in anabolics about it telling me I was wrong and an idiot and it was unsafe....you will never live that down....better to not inform us if you do it :D......
Lol thought you had agreed not to mess with me and thus I have avoided quoting or commenting on your posts...just saying I really don't want to get all primeval on you or anyone here again. Don't push me :) I've kept my end of the deal.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol thought you had agreed not to mess with me and thus I have avoided quoting or commenting on your posts...just saying I really don't want to get all primeval on you or anyone here again. Don't push me :) I've kept my end of the deal.
just an observation......couldn't resist........you can feel free to make an unflattering observation about one of my posts, one time free pass to make it even :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
just an observation......couldn't resist........you can feel free to make an unflattering observation about one of my posts, one time free pass to make it even :D
I'd rather not, like I said, I just don't want any more trouble in the forums...Though I would not mind taking comments or talk in PMs , just I don't see the point on making it public anymore. Peace.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure Crowler or one of the AI guys could give this info.
Ask Mike how much % of Albumins have their Irvinvingia Gabonesis (African mango).

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting stuff.