Recommend Me A Stack...Please

tm21fourt3

Awards
So here's what's up...

I'm 25....190(approx).....lean......and want to get stronger / look stronger.

I work at a stone quarry, so I'm strong, I just want to look the part more. I also do P90X2 daily, and mix in a 3mi run either instead of plyo or a rest day....

As for background in supplements.....

I would still call myself a beginner.....Last stack I did was Compound 20 & Erase, had good results, but I think I want more.

I was looking into AndroLean, but doesn't seem like it is ever coming out.

So basically what I'm looking for is a good stack that I can start asap.....just want it to do what I want with little to no side effects (doesn't everyone want this). If it needs a PCT, so be it, throw some ideas at me. What's hot right now, what's good, and what'll work?

Thanks guys.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
unfortunately you can only get so strong on p90x

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I have had good results with anabeta elite, erase pro, daa. Thats pretty affordable you can run for 8 weeks and no pct required. If your not in a rush I just started AD3-PCT and testodrolx9 Im logging it you can follow along see if its for you.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Stop that P90x infomercial crap and get yourself to a gym. Also, eat more.
The workouts are dope. Can u walk up a flight of stairs without breathing hard or your built like sponge bob square pants ?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Stop that P90x infomercial crap and get yourself to a gym. Also, eat more.
Depending on goals I actually think X2 is a pretty good program and I like that it actually gets Americans active.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
My only critique is that u should include some deadlifts squats dedicate two times out the week by doing some heavy lifts low reps. Continue the p90x and running maybe cut some down to include some olympic lifts and some sprints

tm21fourt3

Awards
I would honestly call myself in good shape. The only reason the P90X2 stuff is good for me is because like I mentioned, I move stone and swing 20lb sledge hammers for my job....seems repetitive to go to the gym after this. The work outs are good in the program, you get out of it what you put it in. I do supplement it with running, biking and playing baseball though.

But also, thanks for the quick responses guys.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I would honestly call myself in good shape. The only reason the P90X2 stuff is good for me is because like I mentioned, I move stone and swing 20lb sledge hammers for my job....seems repetitive to go to the gym after this. The work outs are good in the program, you get out of it what you put it in. I do supplement it with running, biking and playing baseball though.

But also, thanks for the quick responses guys.
Seriously consider weighting your movements in X2 when possible. I use some of the workouts as it helps.me with my job but I am currently using 5/3/1 for strength. DAA and erase is a good stack and fairly cheap (atleast DAA is) maybe even anabeta is a great Supp for gaining weight with minimal fat gain.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I did 6 months of P90X and it built a great base for me. In the last couple of months I changed my workouts adding the cores (dead lift, squat, bench, shoulder press) and have seen my strength go through the roof. I think the P90X actually helped get my muscles ready for the heavier lifts (I have shoulder issues due to a dislocation several years back). Though I will say I have seen faster changes (last two months) in my physique with the weights than with P90. Of note though, I did the P90 with only protein. I just finished month 1 of 2 in a Anabeta/Erase stack and that stuff is on point man. Give it a look.

But yea as others have said, go to weights man...I like P90X but you will love the gains you see now once you switch it up :)

EDIT: I still do yoga once a week though!! Helps my back alot!!

Last edited: