NutraPlanet's Na-R-ALA Powder (25g)
- 07-07-2012, 03:51 PM
- 07-07-2012, 04:02 PM
- 07-07-2012, 05:14 PM
I just assumed it was 150mg since that was the serving size on the label....but assuming isn't always a good thing...
07-07-2012, 06:01 PM
I just got a mg scale and weigh it...scoop isn't always accurate...Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
07-07-2012, 06:07 PM
07-07-2012, 06:27 PM
07-07-2012, 06:31 PM
I do have one, but it's 1000g x .1, therefore not extremely accurate when dealing with this. I will measure out 2 scoops, though, to see if it reads .3g.
07-07-2012, 07:36 PM
I hope you guys mean use a scale for the initial weighing of the scoop? and not each time you use it lol. That might indicate severe OCD issues....its a scoop guys....do you weigh your protein powder scoop each time as well?
07-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Yes. Every time I use powder. :srs:Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
07-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I'll put in my share towards a fellow AM members OCD counseling....not sure about the others....they are cheapskatesOriginally Posted by Jim2542
I just weighed my trenazone i want to trade the other day...weighed it minus the empty bottle weight....20 grams = 20 ml = 20 servings ...i eyeballed it at 2/3 full but scales are exact
Similar Forum Threads
- By AntM1564 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 03-03-2013, 12:49 AM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2008, 02:26 AM
- By IKE07 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
- By wantstobeinshap in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:59 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-01-2004, 10:37 PM