anabeta or advanced muscle science?
- 07-06-2012, 03:19 AM
- 07-06-2012, 03:26 AM
Now being serious:
-Loads of sleep
All thats needed for an 18 year old, if he wants...well he is 18 he can take Anabeta which is NOT AAS , but 1-AD is a PH/DS that is NOT to be taken or considered by anyone under 21.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 07-06-2012, 03:28 AM
that's what I figured, thanks. would the anabeta do him any good?
07-06-2012, 03:32 AM
Not without proper nutrition , a proper workout plan and plenty of rest. If those are not met, well , depending on where he puts his wallet, that cheek might only slim out, that is to say his wallet will get leaner with less Money-Fat content if he does not heed the warning of proper nutrition needed mainly.
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
07-06-2012, 03:34 AM
07-06-2012, 04:02 AM
Yeah for most 18-year-olds the most important things to do are getting basic knowledge of nutrition and training (in that order). If he changes those and gets serious about it, he should drastically change his physique without any additional supplementation. That said, I LOVE Anabeta, but I still say he should give it a year or two to figure out what diet and training plans he responds to the best and then he can supplement with...supplements
Similar Forum Threads
- By hcso37 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 37Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:12 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 44Last Post: 04-02-2008, 03:08 PM
- By hcso37 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-11-2008, 08:13 PM
- By hcso37 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
- By RyanOFelt in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:34 AM