IBE Epi cycle

kenocamb32

Awards
Hello all,
I am new to this site but have been doing a good amount of research from other threads and have a question and would like comments. I will also log my cycle. I am 27yrs, 200lbs, prob 20% BF. From 18-22yrs I lifted regularly but quit for a couple years after college. I have been back in the gym the past year solid. I took Tren Xtreme when I was 21yrs with no PCT (didnt know better) and it worked great with little sides besides bloat but I lost most my gains because of the lack of PCT and work ethic.

Here is my cycle:
Epi 30,40,40,40,40
Cycle support throughout
Glucosamine for joints
Multi and fish oils
Will buy Taurine if needed for back pumps

PCT:
I have Triazole and Activate Xtreme (4weeks of each)
Getting Tamoxifen for a 20-20-10-10 (4weeks)

My question is this: Should I use the Tamox for 4 weeks right after the Epi is done and then go on the Triazole/Acti Xtreme together for the 4 weeks after? Or maybe do the Acti Xtreme with the Tamox and then use the Triazole after the SERM is done.
Part of me wants to use the Triazole/Acti Xtreme for PCT and only use the SERM if needed.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Wrong section!

Tamox and whatever test booster from day one of pct. some people use there AI on day one or wait until week 2. I'm personally going to start my AI in week 2. As for you cycle I would extend it to 6 weeks.

kenocamb32

Awards
My bad on the section. Will move it.
Thanks for the answer.