Endosurge/erase dosing

  1. Endosurge/erase dosing


    I just started endosurge and erase today. I'm going to take then at the max dosage, 3 erase, 6 endo split up through the day. I will also be taking them on an empty stomach where possible. Is it necessary to wait 2hrs or so after taking endo to take the erase?
    It would be alot easier to take 2 endo and 1 erase three times a day. So my question is really can endo and erase be dosed at the same time of day? Cheers


  2. Yeah they can be dosed at the same time in the day...I would recommend 2 erase AM 1 erase PM though
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yeah they can be dosed at the same time in the day...I would recommend 2 erase AM 1 erase PM though
    Why 2 in AM,1 PM? I train at night about 6pm usually btw
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Drdanger84 View Post
    Why 2 in AM,1 PM? I train at night about 6pm usually btw
    Hormone activity is why. I would dose it as he suggests because test is normally highest I the morning anyways. If you really want to dose every 8 hours.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

    Hormone activity is why. I would dose it as he suggests because test is normally highest I the morning anyways. If you really want to dose every 8 hours.
    This I'm on my phone, but basically that and the fact also that you will get better effects due to pure absorption of the compound on an empty stomach in the AM, also hormonal leves have a way of rising and decreasing to the day, this dosage IMO optimizes test to estradiol ratio thanks to the suicidal AI it is.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This I'm on my phone, but basically that and the fact also that you will get better effects due to pure absorption of the compound on an empty stomach in the AM, also hormonal leves have a way of rising and decreasing to the day, this dosage IMO optimizes test to estradiol ratio thanks to the suicidal AI it is.
    Should the 3rd dose of erase be pre or post workout?

  7. Since you're light and your 1st time with Erase I'd rather recommend you start with 2 caps of Erase a day (not 3 caps from day 1).

    If your estrogen gets too low you'll have joints problem not to mention libido can go down as well up to the point of no morning wood.

    Some people have this problems even at just 1 cap of Erase a day so watch your body response if 3 caps is too much for you.

    Some people even report getting diarrhea from Endosurge but not so often.

  8. So when should I dose them? I'm taking DAA aswell. I've seen alot of posts of people taking endo and erase 2 hrs apart, is this necessary?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Drdanger84 View Post
    So when should I dose them? I'm taking DAA aswell. I've seen alot of posts of people taking endo and erase 2 hrs apart, is this necessary?
    Not necessary.

    Do:

    AM - 2endo/DAA/1Erase
    Mid day - 2endo
    Pre-Bed - 2endo/1Erase

    2 caps Erase because you appear extremely lean and would likely have less estrogen. If you dont experience joint pain after a few days you can bump erase up to 1 capsule if you wish.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  10. Thanks bro. I just added Anabeta and creatine nitrate to the stack. Any tips on them?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Not necessary.

    Do:

    AM - 2endo/DAA/1Erase
    Mid day - 2endo
    Pre-Bed - 2endo/1Erase

    2 caps Erase because you appear extremely lean and would likely have less estrogen. If you dont experience joint pain after a few days you can bump erase up to 1 capsule if you wish.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Drdanger84 View Post
    Thanks bro. I just added Anabeta and creatine nitrate to the stack. Any tips on them?
    Dose Anabeta 2pre/2post workout on training days, 2am/1lunch/1pm on off days.

    Creatine nitrate can just be taken preworkout
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Some people even report getting diarrhea from Endosurge but not so often.
    I have never once heard this, I would like to hear this qualified. I am really curious how nettle root and L-Dopa cause diarrhea (serious)?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. IMO you have a little too much going on here, drop either the DAA or Anabeta, just drop the DAA come to think of it. I don't see you getting much extra from it, I would just take it after you finish this expensive stack you are running.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have never once heard this, I would like to hear this qualified. I am really curious how nettle root and L-Dopa cause diarrhea (serious)?
    Potential side effect of Stinging Nettle can be diarrhea.

    source:
    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nettle-side-effects.html
    http://allergies.emedtv.com/stinging...e-effects.html


    I personally took Endosurge and never experienced diarrhea.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    IMO you have a little too much going on here, drop either the DAA or Anabeta, just drop the DAA come to think of it. I don't see you getting much extra from it, I would just take it after you finish this expensive stack you are running.
    I was pretty expensive especially when take into account the shipping to Australia but it is working for me so far. I've put on 5kg in the last 2 weeks. Usually I have a lot of trouble putting on weight so I hope it keeps working for me. Only problem so far was that 3 erase a day killed the libido so I reduced the dose to 2 a day n now my libido is above average so it's going well.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Potential side effect of Stinging Nettle can be diarrhea.

    source:
    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nettle-side-effects.html
    http://allergies.emedtv.com/stinging...e-effects.html


    I personally took Endosurge and never experienced diarrhea.
    diarrhea has never been reported from our product at all.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Drdanger84 View Post
    I just started endosurge and erase today. I'm going to take then at the max dosage, 3 erase, 6 endo split up through the day. I will also be taking them on an empty stomach where possible. Is it necessary to wait 2hrs or so after taking endo to take the erase?
    It would be alot easier to take 2 endo and 1 erase three times a day. So my question is really can endo and erase be dosed at the same time of day? Cheers
    Yes they can
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. I've ran Erase and Endo together previously. Definitely a solid ride. How many days in are you now?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I've ran Erase and Endo together previously. Definitely a solid ride. How many days in are you now?
    17 days in

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Dose Anabeta 2pre/2post workout on training days, 2am/1lunch/1pm on off days.

    Creatine nitrate can just be taken preworkout
    I prefer to dose the Anabeta 4x daily with meals even on workout days considering it's for nutrient partitioning and I don't eat my big meals before or directly after my workout so it seems like a waste to take all 4 doses around my workout.
    I like the increased appetite I get so it's helped me increase my macros throughout the day. I'm really not sure why it says to dose it before and after training. What u think?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase dosing Q!?
    By Xpballer in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
  2. Malleus25 Surge's with Endosurge, Erase and some Daa!!
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:29 PM
  3. Bioforge/Endosurge/Erase stack
    By roblasane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 06:59 AM
  4. pes erase dose time
    By conradcrow1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:29 AM
  5. pct----daa + erase dosing?
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in