dpol

  1. dpol


    Is dpol any better than regular daa?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    Is dpol any better than regular daa?
    Bumpity

  3. It's just a properly dosed daa product with vitamins and nitrates. It's a good pick up I've used it twice
    PES R&D
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    It's just a properly dosed daa product with vitamins and nitrates. It's a good pick up I've used it twice
    I just wonder if the nitrates make it worth anything more than regular daa is.

  5. either way its a good price, id recommend atleast 2 bottles

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I just wonder if the nitrates make it worth anything more than regular daa is.
    Ya if you want the sickest pump ever!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Ya if you want the sickest pump ever!
    I'm a fan of nitrates for pump (because they work) but not sure what the effective dosing is bbecause I've never looked at any study for them. I've had the best results with arginine nitrate but have also seen very noticeable results from.creatine nitrate. I guess the only way to see how these compare would be to try it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I'm a fan of nitrates for pump (because they work) but not sure what the effective dosing is bbecause I've never looked at any study for them. I've had the best results with arginine nitrate but have also seen very noticeable results from.creatine nitrate. I guess the only way to see how these compare would be to try it.
    Dpol is by far my fav test boost. Your in my log no?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Dpol is by far my fav test boost. Your in my log no?
    I got in there late but yeah I'm following. You like it better than regular daa/nmda?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I got in there late but yeah I'm following. You like it better than regular daa/nmda?
    Well I mean Daa is Daa but added nitrates... 10/10... I seem to react to Dpol better than bulk Daa. I love Intimidate as well.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Well I mean Daa is Daa but added nitrates... 10/10... I seem to react to Dpol better than bulk Daa. I love Intimidate as well.
    I'm currently using intimidate, going on my 3rd week and have hit some new PRs since starting. Cannot entirely attribute this to intimidate but I am sleeping much better with it than I was without it (except for last night). I guess I'm just worried about quality (not sure why since purus are good people). Will pick up a few bottles next paycheck. Thanks for the insight brother!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I'm currently using intimidate, going on my 3rd week and have hit some new PRs since starting. Cannot entirely attribute this to intimidate but I am sleeping much better with it than I was without it (except for last night). I guess I'm just worried about quality (not sure why since purus are good people). Will pick up a few bottles next paycheck. Thanks for the insight brother!
    You will love it! And for that price you can't beat it! Its my fav lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I'm currently using intimidate, going on my 3rd week and have hit some new PRs since starting. Cannot entirely attribute this to intimidate but I am sleeping much better with it than I was without it (except for last night). I guess I'm just worried about quality (not sure why since purus are good people). Will pick up a few bottles next paycheck. Thanks for the insight brother!
    Anytime bro ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ya if you want the sickest pump ever!
    This^^^^^^^^

    I take it post with some dextrose and whey it extends the pump very well.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    This^^^^^^^^

    I take it post with some dextrose and whey it extends the pump very well.
    Good idea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Just heat the dpol up on a spoon and inject it into the bottom left of the penis for a pornstar like night of fun
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Just heat the dpol up on a spoon and inject it into the bottom left of the penis for a pornstar like night of fun
    That's how I take all test boosters. Coop said they absorb best this way, was hy lying or something?!

  18. Nope, Jim D-Pol isn't good enough for you.... You'll have to get a stronger DAA product & buy a pump supplement separate.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nope, Jim D-Pol isn't good enough for you.... You'll have to get a stronger DAA product & buy a pump supplement separate.
    Well I do have a good deal of pump supplements. Thanks for the advice, bulk daa it is then! :P while you're here which flavor do you recommend for the marinade? Been wanting to try for awhile and with this strength cycle I will definitely use it on squat and DL days.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Well I do have a good deal of pump supplements. Funk for the advice bulk daa it is then! :P while you're here which flavor do you recommend for the marinade? Been wanting to try for awhile and with this strength cycle I will definitely use it on squat and DL days.
    Fresh Fruit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Fresh Fruit.
    Thanks brother! Any for the conDense?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dpol is liv support or PCT needed?
    By Ari in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 12:41 AM
  3. Dpol and erase
    By sepulvd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 06:13 AM
  4. Some Purus Products FS (Dpol/Recycle/MM)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in