- 07-02-2012, 04:05 PM
In an effort to become more diligent with label reading, I am trying to decipher whether or not a given product contains aspartame. Certain supps wil state, "phenylketonurics:contains phenylalanine." I know this is code for 'aspartame.' However, I have come across products that list artificial ingredients as part of the product formula, but make no mention of the phenyketonurics warning. Does this mean there is no aspartame? Perhaps just a synthesized 'flavor' of some sort that does not utilize artificial sweeteners.
- 07-02-2012, 08:45 PM
- 07-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by rockme
This condition is really rare though.Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
07-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Wish this was truth but I believe they are marketing it under neotame and they don't have to lable it. According to some commentary I heard on SHR.Originally Posted by roblasane
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
07-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Check on label if it writes E951 which is code for aspartame in EU.
Worst and present almost everywhere is additive E621 which is MSG (mono sodium glutamate) that enhance the flavor of food.
07-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blacksmith in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2003, 01:58 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:34 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:48 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:46 PM