Are the side effects of Ana Beta really the effects?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It makes you hungry and thirsty, so of course your going to gain weight. And even if someone gets leaner in the process, it could be that they were training right, or just training with better hydration.

Discuss.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes you hungry and thirsty, so of course your going to gain weight. And even if someone gets leaner in the process, it could be that they were training right, or just training with better hydration.

Discuss.
All I know is I've taken it 4 separate occasions.. On cuts and bulks and recomps. Diet dependent, the product greatly assists in nutrient utilization. Simply put- on a bulk you gain minimal fat. On a cut, you gain muscle and lose bf. It amplifies the effects of your routine and diet. I immediately notice a difference in muscle density and hardness, as well as vascularity and aggression upon beginning and ending

D

docveete

Awards
All I know is I've taken it 4 separate occasions.. On cuts and bulks and recomps. Diet dependent, the product greatly assists in nutrient utilization. Simply put- on a bulk you gain minimal fat. On a cut, you gain muscle and lose bf. It amplifies the effects of your routine and diet. I immediately notice a difference in muscle density and hardness, as well as vascularity and aggression upon beginning and ending
X2
I too have had great success with annabeta.Used in a recomp and a cut.Just watch your diet,for your goal.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK can the thirst become anoying? That could be an issue at my job.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK can the thirst become anoying? That could be an issue at my job.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A real dilemma, if you will...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
On day 4 now.

Def noticed an increase in hunger but not giving in to anything but hitting my daily needs. Also noticed a decent pump on the second day of use. Going to the gym for a second time since starting Anabeta Elite today. Would love to feel a strength increase in the nextweek.

I also thought of it as.... "if it makes you hungry and you eat more... then duh, you will gain" but so many people have attested to recomps (like I am currently doing) that its hard not to get a little excited. Seems like all the rage, which is not always a good thing.

We shall see....

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On day 4 now.

Def noticed an increase in hunger but not giving in to anything but hitting my daily needs. Also noticed a decent pump on the second day of use. Going to the gym for a second time since starting Anabeta Elite today. Would love to feel a strength increase in the nextweek.

I also thought of it as.... "if it makes you hungry and you eat more... then duh, you will gain" but so many people have attested to recomps (like I am currently doing) that its hard not to get a little excited. Seems like all the rage, which is not always a good thing.

We shall see....
People are hungrier, eating more, and staying the same BF or even leaning out. Its all the rage for a reason!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It can be an irritant in the gastric environment, which can induce "hunger pangs." That's about the extent of the side effects.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be an irritant in the gastric environment, which can induce "hunger pangs." That's about the extent of the side effects.
I've seen you post that before but I cant find anything to suggest this. Mind PMing me with any info you have on the topic?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Discuss.
it has also shown to increase testosterone, although that isnt its MO

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've seen you post that before but I cant find anything to suggest this. Mind PMing me with any info you have on the topic?
There is no study to support this notion but it is the primary reported side effect in Avuryedia. Not a big deal either way, but it could explain why some individuals get more hungry than others.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no study to support this notion but it is the primary reported side effect in Avuryedia. Not a big deal either way, but it could explain why some individuals get more hungry than others.
I feel that being a stomach irritant would cause more GI side effects and possibly reduced appetite, interesting none the less.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit holding off until link is found

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found when researching Anacyclus some gi stuff but before I put it out there going to make sure as this was a while ago. Responsible posting ; )

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I definitely don't have a link, but throw in my anecdotal evidence for increased hunger. The thirst part I have no idea. I pretty much drink water all the time. But damn does Anabeta make me crave some food!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't find it : ( sorry

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I feel that being a stomach irritant would cause more GI side effects and possibly reduced appetite, interesting none the less.
Well, many people mistake increased stomach acidity for hunger.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used both Ana Beta and Ana Beta Elite, never had the issues with thirst.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK well I thought the general consensus was that this stuff made you hungry but I guess I was wrong....
Oh! And I work an assemply line, so I dont know how easy it would be to be constantly thirsty, but i trust that you guys know what your talking about!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK well I thought the general consensus was that this stuff made you hungry but I guess I was wrong....
Oh! And I work an assemply line, so I dont know how easy it would be to be constantly thirsty, but i trust that you guys know what your talking about!
That is the general consensus, its my opinion it does so through upregulating anabolic processes. No data suggests it works through being a ghrelin mimetic, but it could still be a possibility.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just slight dry mouth at times for me, it doesn't make me have to kill someone for water. I try to drink a gallon while at work, and anabeta makes that easier.

As far as hunger, I feel it is more of a mild discomfort that causes that feeling. However it's not a bad feeling, you just feel like you are hungry even after you eat. I would blow through bags of beef jerky, almonds, peanut butter etc... I was able to lose weight, had awesome pumps, and strength increases.

I have ran both original and elite.. If I ever get to my goal weight I want to run anabeta elite while bulking, since I have only ever used for cutting. Until then, I will continue to use it while watching calories. It is by far one of my favorite Supplements.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The effects far outstrip any possibility of weight gain due to increased appetite or other "sides".

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I am what I term "hunger-resistant" lol........and even I get a bit more ravenously hungry time to time while on anabeta....the thirst is also transient and I can't attribute it to the anabeta, but I am a guy who doesn't drink enough water anyways and waits until I am parched to drink it (bad I know). Stuff gives me retarded HBP though....but so do MANY supps I like.....I'd use it way more often if not for the HBP thing, but as it is now I try to use it only when it is most beneficial (lean bulk all the way through, or only high carb days when on "diet" mode, and of course pre-WO). But I'd use it all the time like I use Na-Rala or GDA's if I tolerated it better....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Discuss.
Not meant to offend but Compound suggest the same benefits.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not meant to offend but Compound suggest the same benefits.
Probably why Compound20 didn't deliver for me just like Anabeta didn't deliver for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What happened?
No increase in hunger, no leaning out, none of what the hype promised. Lesson learned. I'm that small percentage that doesn't respond I guess.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to dump on either product, just giving my personal experiences with them. Ran two bottles of Ana and a few months later a bottle of C20