- 10-22-2004, 12:54 PM
I can't find anything on PubMed or Scirus for this supplement, at least nothing in English with an abstract available. There do seem to be several studies in Spanish and Italian that link it with growth, the little info I could get though links it primarily with bone growth. Anyone here have anything on this?
- 10-22-2004, 01:36 PM
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by CDB
The main natural sourse seems to be sesamin (seeds and oil). Sesamin seeds are also rich in proteins, calcium zinc, omega 6 and 3, etc.
The property of vitamin T are: helps blood cicatrization, nervous system, skin and muscles.
Seems very good.
I cant find where it says it should be good for BONES.
You can use a web translator with this italian article (which is a bit too long for me to translate):
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:54 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:50 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:26 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM