Help with water retention

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I need your help here. Ever since I started back up my hGH I have been experiencing water retention. Over the last week or so, my sleep patterns and my diet havnt been too good, and I have been eating a lot of excess salt. I am retaining a huge amount of water and I have a full on moon face. Can you recommend any really good, really strong diuretics? I would PREFER ones without caffeine, but ill try anything right now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...Merely keep the sodium lower and drink more water to help you flush out. If taking creatine reduce it to a 3-5g dose once a day, and well...If you REALLY want Diuretics Dandellion Root is pretty good, there's a supp named Xtract by Axis Labs that is QUITE potent for flushing you out, my friends have used it Prior to competitions , but do NOT resort to diuretics before merely controlling the diet+water intake and adding more cardio/sauna sessions bro! You said NO caffeine...but EC stack is mighty good for sweating and flushing out all the water haha.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Definitely lower the sodium if it's high. More water. Be careful with your carbs and carb types.

Also Erase Pro with dry you out like crazy

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Moar water and less sodium. And I mean a lot more water.