Testosterone Booster that Actually Works.. We all know DAA is a flop

mdef

Awards
I made the mistake to purchase a couple supplements with DAA involved without doing research. In conclusion DAA doesn't do anything but increase libido a little bit. It does nothing for performance, and strength. Does anyone know a legit natty test booster does work.. I'm thinking revorsitol v2, or bioforge.

P.S - I know about the lab test on rats they performed, but if you research around, people say DAA doesn't do nothing performance wise.

Suggestion on a quality test booster

Sorry to put you on blast sales reps, but we all DAA is a flop.

Tmac29

Awards
BioForge V3 or ProMax

Triazole

Activate Xtreme

Testabolan V2

All good choices.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...either bring lab proof and your blood tests to prove you are right about DAA being bunk or prepare to be flamed, negged, and taught a lesson on pharmacology literacy. I suggest you keep the whining to yourself and merely make another post asking for a test booster that will work for you...anyhow I highly doubt DAA did not respond to you...I can easily say it was either misdosage, poor nutrition , bad routine habits and less likely, bunk DAA.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
OP is prob 19 lulz

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I made the mistake to purchase a couple supplements with DAA involved without doing research. In conclusion DAA doesn't do anything but increase libido a little bit. It does nothing for performance, and strength. Does anyone know a legit natty test booster does work.. I'm thinking revorsitol v2, or bioforge.

P.S - I know about the lab test on rats they performed, but if you research around, people say DAA doesn't do nothing performance wise.

Suggestion on a quality test booster

Sorry to put you on blast sales reps, but we all DAA is a flop.
DAA is one of the very few supps that actually has a human study proving its effectiveness. So before you blast one of the more reliable ingredients in the industry it may be wise to come with real data. Just a suggestion for next time.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
18 posts = 0 credibility . Also there are non responders everywhere . Just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work on anyone else. Training , nutrition , rest can you honestly say there all in check ??

mdef

Awards
the only human study on the effects of D-Asp on the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. Sadly, this 12-day study failed to look at body comp or gym performance. Also, we have no clue what the "free" testosterone measurements were.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
the only human study on the effects of D-Asp on the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. Sadly, this 12-day study failed to look at body comp or gym performance. Also, we have no clue what the "free" testosterone measurements were.
Hold on. Let me see if I understand. A study on a test booster that showed higher levels of testosterone isn't a good enough study or a good enough compound. Bro you aren't looking for boosters you are looking for steroids.

/end thread

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
I'm assuming you didn't try SNS daa with erase... Give that a shot and come talk to us in 2 months about daa "not working" and being a flop

mdef

Awards
where can i find a compound that has all these involved.. reversitol, icarrin, Indole-3-Carbinole,forskohilli.. id be in love.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
where can i find a compound that has all these involved.. reversitol, icarrin, Indole-3-Carbinole,forskohilli.. id be in love.
I'll one-up that;

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html

PCT Assist Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Trans Resveratrol (50%)500 mg**
Indole 3 Carbinol175 mg**
Horny Goat Weed (Standardized for 40% Icariin)250 mg**
Mucuna Pruriens SE (Precision Blended 95% & 20% Extracts)250 mg**
Piperine (95%)20 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol...either bring lab proof and your blood tests to prove you are right about DAA being bunk or prepare to be flamed, negged, and taught a lesson on pharmacology literacy. I suggest you keep the whining to yourself and merely make another post asking for a test booster that will work for you...anyhow I highly doubt DAA did not respond to you...I can easily say it was either misdosage, poor nutrition , bad routine habits and less likely, bunk DAA.
:lol:

mdef

Awards
nice bro nice thanks.. i would think this compound is way better than daa.. wound't you say?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Get at em C!

krakken

krakken

Awards
Man, I really dont have to say anything more bc all I wanted to say has already been said. LH and Test secretion is directly involved with the weight room. Also, just because something didn't work for you doesnt mean it dont work for someone else. Your routine could be ****, your diet could be **** etc.. Not trying to flame you but most everyone has researched it too. If you knew better you would have taken it with something like erase and maybe had some "results". So, go ahead though and waste your money on some test booster that probably has DAA in it along with components that are found in AI's for people who are too ignorant to put **** together.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
steroids dont even work all that well without diet and training being on point. and keep in mind even something like shooting 500mg/wk of test is raising your natty levels about 800% (arbitrary #). No natty test booster or combination is going to come close to that much of an increase. 42% is a big boost, but to really make impressive gains your going to need to do better than double your test level, which cannot be done with a bunch of herb. so dont down DAA, it does what its intended to. your test level will go up, but it will still be within natural limits.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
nice bro nice thanks.. i would think this compound is way better than daa.. wound't you say?
Its funny how Cy is humoring you and giving that to you...while it will work...its not better than DAA , but lets see...Why not use a product with Testofen please :D! Coop and I talked about this on a pm once, it will raise a key hormone in a b1ch like you ;)!

Hm...funny, did a train pass by and I missed it?

Unclebuck

Awards
Yeehhaaww! This brought me out of hiding. I speculated way back that such a small increase in test wouldn't do much performance wise. (Although I do think the studies are legit as far as percentage of test raised). It is well known that Androgel doesn't do crap in normal doses for muscle gain. I also believe that 200mg. test weekly would be the bare minimum for noticeable gains and both of these are far above what you get with DAA. So I believe the issue should be NOT if DAA rasies test but WHAT does it do for muscle gain. I don't give a crap that it makes you feel good or raises libido. I already feel good and have good libido. Now if somebody proves me wrong and says, " I gained ten pounds and had a 10 percent increase in strength," then let me know. And you know what? I will buy some.....and I will let you know exactly what it did for me.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
DAA is a "flop" if you're 18-22 with natural test levels at the top of the scale. It's pointless for anyone in that age range with normal test levels to take a test booster. For dudes approaching thirty and beyond it is the shItt.

It is best used in conjunction with 3,4-Divanil (a main ingredient in Activate extreme) , which has been proven in studies to boost test levels too, and a mild anti-estrogen like Erase.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It is best used in conjunction with 3,4-Divanil (a main ingredient in Activate extreme) , which has been proven in studies to boost test levels too, and a mild anti-estrogen like Erase.
Link? Blood tests show a slight drop in total test levels, it just frees up what you do have from shbg.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link? Blood tests show a slight drop in total test levels, it just frees up what you do have from shbg.
I think that's what he meant. It's common misconception and most don't really get how Divanil works and when it should/shouldn't be used.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might be in love, but it doesn't mean its going to do d!ck for strength or mass gains either.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D well, factually speaking any natural testosterone booster is only going to give a small percentage difference in gains over time. Most people don't have gains to where the difference of a 5% or even 10% extra vs what they'd get without is noticeable. Particularly as has already been said, if you have high testosterone to begin with, your boost is even lower.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
:D well, factually speaking any natural testosterone booster is only going to give a small percentage difference in gains over time. Most people don't have gains to where the difference of a 5% or even 10% extra vs what they'd get without is noticeable. Particularly as has already been said, if you have high testosterone to begin with, your boost is even lower.
Agreed for the most part. Although certain tboosters can actually cause a larger % increase in testosterone in individuals with higher testosterone levels.

I do like test boosters for their indirect effects on body composition. Improved mood, energy, sleep, libido, and pumps all improve the quality and drive of my training sessions. Plus, DAA and triazole both consistently increase my strength.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed for the most part. Although certain tboosters can actually cause a larger % increase in testosterone in individuals with higher testosterone levels.

I do like test boosters for their indirect effects on body composition. Improved mood, energy, sleep, libido, and pumps all improve the quality and drive of my training sessions. Plus, DAA and triazole both consistently increase my strength.
oh for sure, but for nobody does a natural OTC testosterone booster make the difference between 1lb of lean gains in a month and 4lbs, or a 5% strength increase vs a 20% increase.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
oh for sure, but for nobody does a natural OTC testosterone booster make the difference between 1lb of lean gains in a month and 4lbs, or a 5% strength increase vs a 20% increase.
Right, and I think a lot of reviews are to blame. Far too many people attribute incredible body transformations to supplements like DAA, Anabeta, or Intimidate. They certainly help, but all within reason.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Right, and I think a lot of reviews are to blame. Far too many people attribute incredible body transformations to supplements like DAA, Anabeta, or Intimidate. They certainly help, but all within reason.
People tend to forget that the Reasonable standard for gains in natural hormonal supplements can not and shall not be compared to that of PH/DS or AAS , while I do find the aforementioned benefits important, it is the fact that over time this supplements have a better impact on the body for the lack of side effects and long term damage, as opposed to their Illegal/Gray Area counterparts. The thing is, it all draws back to the mentality of people trying to fast forward a life-long process of body sculpting per say...My personal opinion of this supplements (Hormonal Support) is a more "along the by-way" outlook, they will help, but only to the extent of helping you keep going by improving mainly mood, motivation and libido, learning to NOT expect any real recomposition effects from them really makes a "magical" change in them, that, when proven otherwise and some physical changes can be seen in a reasonable amount of time (Refer to 6-12 months of hard work) they will be FAR more pleasurable, and as mentioned, bearable than their counterparts...simply due to the fact this will actually enhance your quality of life instead of potentially limiting it or at least hurting it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dont look at ANY natty booster in terms of packing on size and strength, however with that said - I still use them. Why? Simple. They provide benefits that help me ACHIEVE size and strength. At 35 my t levels are surely on the decline so kicking them back up a notch makes me feel younger, it makes me feel (key word) stronger. I look at natty t boosters from a MENTAL perspective more than physical. I *know* they affect my libido, confidence, attitude, etc.... not that ANY of those things are lacking in my natural state but to give them more of an edge is more than welcome.

If you want something to pack on strength and size, its called diet, training and recovery.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming you didn't try SNS daa with erase... Give that a shot and come talk to us in 2 months about daa "not working" and being a flop
Lol my thoughts. bulbine too:)

Tmac29

Awards
I'm personally not a big fan of DAA. I used it and only got a slight boost in libido. Had much better results with ProMax, Triazole, AX, etc.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Daa made a difference in my pct I added it last time and noticed I kept more than what I normally do. I know my body and I know it worked for me, deff worth the $15 I paid

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get awesome strength gains from DAA. Some people just seem to want the supplement to do all the work for them. DAA for me anyway, allows me to push myself harder at the gym. You definitely won't notice anything much if you don't put in the work or try any harder at thy gym. Otherwise, what is the point really?. Plus I'm nearly 40 years old so its definitely gonna impact me a lot more than someone in their 20's. If I needed a test booster in my 20's I'd be concerned for my health.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I kind of want to respond to this
... but then I dont