ECA or EC? Can stack with...?

krakken

krakken

Awards
So, I'm doing a DAA+erase stack at the moment. Wanting to throw in an ECA stack..

Can I take ECA with the DAA+erase stack? Is the A even necessary? I've read a lot of **** saying that EC is almost nearly as good as ECA if not as good. Also, to mention EC is supposedly a lot safer.

Lastly, how do you dose it? I know the standard is 20-25mg E, 200mg C, and 1 tab of A, which is over 300mg if I remember right. In my case I would be taking a baby asprin which is 81mg. That is, if I need to take the A.

Are dose sizes universal for everyone or can it be altered depending on weight/size? Surely a 130lb girl wouldnt take the same dose as a 250lb guy.

Thoughts?

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
EC > ECA

for the EC, common doses have a ratio of 10:1 C:E , go from 200mg:20mg and progressively up the dose.

edit: sorry for that

krakken

krakken

Awards
What the ****? 200mg E in one dose? Or 200 mg E in a day?

I think you mixed the two up man. 200mg C with 20mg E sounds about right.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
What the ****? 200mg E in one dose? Or 200 mg E in a day?

I think you mixed the two up man. 200mg C with 20mg E sounds about right.
Yeah, sorry about that, i haven't sleep well that night.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You can take EC(A) with DAA + Erase without any problems. Some people use a ratio for E:C but it really depends upon your tolerance. I normally use EPH 25+ ECA, which is 30mg E, 120mg C and 30mg aspirin and this works fine for me although I am very caffeine sensitive. With most of these things lower is always better so the lower amount of EC you can start with the better and you can always increase it once you develop a tolerance.

The A isn't necessary as people have used the EC stack without it an achieved good results.

krakken

krakken

Awards
Thanks warsteiner. I'm going to cut out the aspirin due to the fact that I'm on erase and it dries out my upper body hardcore. So, to counter act this I take a **** ton of fish oil daily (which is a blood thinner) and your not supposed to take aspirin when your on fish oil.

Thin blood + fast heart rate + accident/injury/cut/wound = bad news bears