Anabeta Elite recomp suggestions - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta Elite recomp suggestions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Anabeta Elite recomp suggestions

So I've been basically slowly turning a cut into a recomp for the last 4 months. I started off losing 1lb per week until I got down to 10-11% from the 13.5% I was at. As of 2 months ago I've been eating barely under maint and dropped about a 2lbs (.25lbs a week) with all my lifts going up slightly doing a full body routine 3x a week with uphill sprints or other HIIT about one off day a week.

I felt like Anabeta Elite would be a great product to run to finish the last bit of my recomp strong. I am prone to acne and didnt want to go full test booster with DAA and the whole 9 bc its summer and I dont want the back acne I usually get.

Any suggestions to my routine or advice on taking AB Elite would be great.

Anyone experience bad acne? I know I've seen some in reviews but hopefully not as bad as my Activate,Triazole, DAA run. (which was amazing btw)

Routine is the same each time, 3x a week. Tempo for all is 2-0-1-0. 13-15 reps and I raise weight when 15+ reps is achieved

Squats
    1-2 min rest

A1- Pull ups or lat pull down
    A2- Shoulder press
    60 sec rest

A1- same
    A2- same
    60 sec rest

Squats
    1-2 min rest

B1- DB flat bench
    B2- DB one arm row
    60 sec rest

B1-same
    B2-same
    60 sec rest

Squats
    1-2 min rest

C1- Tri iso cable pulldown (reverse, hammer, palm down grips for 7 reps each no rest)
    C2- Bi iso curls (reverse, hammer, palm up grip for 7 reps each no rest)
    60 sec rest

C1-same
    C2-same
    60 sec rest

Abs, calves and forearms

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

I'm currently using this program for a recomp and it's awesome! Give it look.

"HARDGAINER’S" RECOMP WORKOUT
    :blindfold:
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For a recomp adding DAA/ERASE/REDUCE-XT would be perfect actually...covering all your hormonal pathways and benefits. Cortisol control from ABE + Reduce XT and 2 different ways of test boosting , paired with erase as your AI , it yields a good myotropic stack to reach your goals.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

again, dont want to use all the test boosting bc of acne for the summer. Or else I would go right back to DAA,AX,Tri. Thanks though

Anabeta Elite is a done deal, gets to my house today just asking for experiences (like acne) and critics on my current routine. Not looking to change my entire routine. Having a simple routine like this allows me to assess progressive load easily and mark my progress. Complex routines always seem to give me trouble with progressive load bc of all the rep ranges and weights used. I usually go in circles with higher/lower weights and higher/lower reps until Im full circle back to the same weight at the same reps (usually with less BF% but not getting any stronger)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

One thing I notice for your current routine is that it doesn't have anything for the upper pectorals.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    One thing I notice for your current routine is that it doesn't have anything for the upper pectorals.
    there is no such thing as "upper" pectorals. the pecs contract either as a whole or not at all as is the case with any muscle in the body.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    there is no such thing as "upper" pectorals. the pecs contract either as a whole or not at all as is the case with any muscle in the body.
    Certain exercises emphasize the upper area of the pectorals. I'll be more specific next time
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    This^

You get plenty of recruitment from a flat bench and shoulder press to account for that in a recomp I feel. Its not a standing military, I am seated, slightly leaned back and do feel upper chest tension. I digress, Thanks for your suggestion though, thats what Im looking for.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Anyone experience much acne on AB elite?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

This question is for anyone who has taken it...

Acne compared to a straight T booster?? Thanks in advance
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Didn't notice much increase. I saw a slight amount on the shoulders for a week or two but that could have been totally unrelated.

I posted my results in the AE thread in the PES subforum and was very impressed with my AE run. Weeks 1-4 of AE plus DCP and then weeks 5-8 of AE plus BF and Erase worked great for my cut so far.

As far as training program I feel the reps are too high. Personally I prefer to still train relatively heavy when cutting. Also feel three days a week of hitting the legs plus HIIT may be a little much (but this depends on the individual). No need to overdo the training when in a caloric deficit.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i had great results with anabeta elite, no acne at all. I didnt use it for a cut tho but made some awesome lean mass gains
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've run regular and Elite and never had any issue with acne. That's just me though.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Didn't notice much increase. I saw a slight amount on the shoulders for a week or two but that could have been totally unrelated.

I posted my results in the AE thread in the PES subforum and was very impressed with my AE run. Weeks 1-4 of AE plus DCP and then weeks 5-8 of AE plus BF and Erase worked great for my cut so far.

As far as training program I feel the reps are too high. Personally I prefer to still train relatively heavy when cutting. Also feel three days a week of hitting the legs plus HIIT may be a little much (but this depends on the individual). No need to overdo the training when in a caloric deficit.
    Yea, I've been in the 6-8 range for a while and going to 20 reps then 15 have actually given me great results. Probably from the TUT. Funny how I started getting size compliments once I went up in reps! Kills so much worse than just pumping out 6-8 even with a 3-0-1-0. May have to do with me being 6'6", I feel even when lifting to failure in a 8 rep range doesn't allow for the burn that 15 reps does to almost failure. I plan on going back to sub 10 when Im done with the recomp to bulk. Im not necessarily in a real cal deficient either, barely losing .25 a week if at all. 2 of my three days are lighter on my legs too and Friday I crush em before the weekend. I'm def adding muscle while losing fat on this program and I hope AB Elite adds to my progress. Thanks for your response!

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i had great results with anabeta elite, no acne at all. I didnt use it for a cut tho but made some awesome lean mass gains
    Thats what I'm looking for, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I've run regular and Elite and never had any issue with acne. That's just me though.
    Are you prone to acne at all though? Ever ran a solid natty test stack?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you prone to acne at all though? Ever ran a solid natty test stack?
    Not prone, but test products do tend to cause a little.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not much gives me acne, only things that cause excessive elevation to my estrogen. Erase has actually helped clear up my acne numerous times.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
  3. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 03:07 PM
  4. Recomp suggestions
    By jamesm11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:05 AM