Not getting side effects from Trimax, normal?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Not getting side effects from Trimax, normal?

I am taking 2 caps of trimax a day with some PHs/PS and am not sweating, do not feel warmer and do not llook flatter, I look bigger actully. I am also taking clen sometimes ( a few times a week) and Lipo Assasin by Legal Gear, which has been good for cravings. Should I up my dosage to 3 caps?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Oh yea, this is my third day on , maybe it is too soon?
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

In Chemical Muscle Enhancement I believe the recommended does is 1mg per 50lb body weight, hope that helps some.
    Last edited by cr4ytonic; 10-21-2004 at 09:54 AM.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it's still to early to really take effect. Are you taking both pills at the same time or seperating them? Give it a couple more days. Just curious, what does you PH cycle look like right now? Have you been on them long? I know I was still huge on trimax when I was taking m1t with it. But the sweating was definitely there.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

1mg per 50mg body weight??? Hehe, damn who wants to figure that one out for me. Im about 190-5, kidding, Im pretty sure you meant lbs. I have been on for 3 days, M1t is one of them, my cycle is outlined in the PH forum in a topic called "11 week cycle" I am seperating them. Ill give it a few more days at 2, I know a few guys on this board who took 3 and dont reccomend doing it, but they were also sweating like hell with 2.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

I take 3 and sweat fairly heavy during activity, not too bad when not doing anything though. I's day stick with 2 and run the course, see what happens. I only started doing 3 after I ran a cycle, now I know that works like a charm for me. I've done 4 cycles of it now and 3 is my magic number, but see what happens with you...3 days is not long.
  7. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

It also seems to depend on your body type as some members have mentioned in other posts. Ectos get really flat reallly quick with 1 or 2 caps a day and would never look at 3 a day. Endo's on the other hand seem to only drop weight quickly with at least 2 and preferably 3. O and Jweave is right, 3 days is not a long time. Listen to trusted bro's like J and you will be on the the right path. Good luck-Mike
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    In Chemical Muscle Enhancement I believe the recommended does is 1mg per 50lb body weight, hope that helps some.

That acyually sound prett fair. Most user also seem to notice the effcets around week 2.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

How long should I stay on? I was gonna do 2 weeks, but you said ^

I read the trimax thread.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

I've done 3 and 4 weeks cycles. 3 weeks seems to be better IMO because you can get results and, from what can be noticed, have less rebound issues it seems. I think 2 weeks is just a little short, 4 is a little long, 3 is....just right
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Cool 3 and a half it is.... hehe
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I'm on day 4 of my first cycle. Taking one 2mg cap ed, and will increase it to two caps tomorrow. This is the first day I have been feeling some of the effects (feel warm, sweat a little more during activity, more frequent bowel movements). Hey, speaking of bowel movements...how 'bout them Yankees! I'm going to stick to no more than 2 caps for this cycle. I'm also running an EC. Clen and GRX will be ran next.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

DAMN, I forgot about that increase crapping, no wonder... DOH. YOu running it with androgens Cuffs?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Not at this time. I just finished a cycle of M1,4ADD. I was going to run it with some M5AA, but I need to take a break for a while. Get back to somewhat normal.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Damn bro, your brave, what you taking to prevent muscle loss?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

LOL...just eating a lot of protein. I can gain fairly easily and am looking to lean out a bit. I'm not worried about losing too much.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Question 3 caps or 2

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I've done 3 and 4 weeks cycles. 3 weeks seems to be better IMO because you can get results and, from what can be noticed, have less rebound issues it seems. I think 2 weeks is just a little short, 4 is a little long, 3 is....just right
    At what point during your cycle did actually notice the fat burn. Today starts my 2nd week on and the only thing I have noticed is that I loose lots of water weight during cardio. I haven't notice much of a change in body weight other than that. I'm acutally trying to lose a few lbs. I'm at 2 caps a day now. I was thinking I should take it up to the 3 today. Not sure What do you think
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I have used 2 and 3 caps a day. I sweat a little bit with 3 caps. I put 4 caps of trimax (8mg) in a 3/4 bottle of absolved and have been applying this to my midsection and I start feeling really hot soon after this aplication, it doenst burn at all.
  19. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I have used 2 and 3 caps a day. I sweat a little bit with 3 caps. I put 4 caps of trimax (8mg) in a 3/4 bottle of absolved and have been applying this to my midsection and I start feeling really hot soon after this aplication, it doenst burn at all.

I thought that the molecular size of Tiratricol was too large to pass through the skin
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I thought that the molecular size of Tiratricol was too large to pass through the skin
    That's what I was led to understand as well.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Oh well, I thought it might be too big, but I swaer a sweat more from it, maybe its the oral triac finnally kicking in, plus even if it doesnt work its only 4 caps.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

The French have been using Triac as a dermal for years so it must get thru somehow... Don't be so quick to up your dosage of this stuff. I don't sweat a lot initially but then once it kicks in I'm usually an inferno. This will be my 3rd cycle this year of this stuff. And I've been sweating nowhere near the amount I was before. This may be due to the cooler temps outside tho. Either way the mirror is telling me its working.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone not get side effects from Letro?
    By PowerLifter15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:07 AM
  3. Side effects from hGH
    By joeyg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:35 PM
  4. Side effects from Oxavar or mohn?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6