OEP, ALPHA T-2, ERASE Stack ...CREATINE?

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Yo, new here, Ive just started my cut and wondering if creatine is beneficial while on this stack? Im wanting to lean out more and get to about 8% bodyfat( Im around the 11% mark atm) If so, what creatine would be recommended which won't retain water, keep my strength and give me a lil pump? Cheers

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2.5g is a solid dose for your goals...there is a study showing the dose per kg of bodyweight for benefit without water weight gain...maybe ill find it later. But it would be between 2.5-3g for you judging by your avatar

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2.5g is a solid dose for your goals...there is a study showing the dose per kg of bodyweight for benefit without water weight gain...maybe ill find it later. But it would be between 2.5-3g for you judging by your avatar
I agree with this.

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply guys, any particular brand/ type of creatine you've found go well with your products?

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Cool, and last question lol, when/how often should I take the creatine while on this particular stack?

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Forgot to add, is 2.5g the daily dose or the dose I take each time?

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Just out of curiosity, how are you dosing your stack? I was thinking of running the same thing for a stack. Any thoughts on it so far? Obviously it's probably a little early for results (not sure when you started) but as far as how you feel and everything?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Creatine is fine with that stack, dose as you normally would ( or as Reccommended )

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, and last question lol, when/how often should I take the creatine while on this particular stack?
Forgot to add, is 2.5g the daily dose or the dose I take each time?
Recall our bodies synthesize creatine daily from the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine. Besides, we also obtain creatine from diet (meat/animal sources). An average, healthy, 70kg athlete has creatine reserves of about 120gr. He uses up about 2.5gr - 3gr or so daily in metabolic processes, depending on his level of activity. Some of this creatine need is replenished via endogenous creatine synthesis and the rest directly from diet. So, the approximate amount required by an individual is a function of his diet, his size, and his lifestyle (physical exertion/exposure to stressors). Anyway, I weigh much more than 70kg, so I should be fine, if I supplemented with about 2gr-3gr of creatine daily, as long as absorption and bioavailability are not compromised.

Furthermore, as is well-known, there are three optimal times to take creatine:
1) First thing in the morning in a fasted state when the muscle cells are like sponge, dense with enzymes favourable to nutrient absorption.
2) Pre-workout, so that the workout itself provokes the uptake of nutrients. Generally, the idea of taking creatine supplements pre-workout is that training provokes better vasodilation, flooding muscle cells with nutrient-rich blood, leading to superior post-training repair and growth processes. Furthermore, muscle contraction (during exercise) requires adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body’s energy currency. Unfortunately, as is well-known, ATP is highly unstable, delivering energy for about 10 seconds. Fortunately, the consumption of creatine helps address this problem. In skeletal muscle cells, creatine is converted to phosphocreatine or creatine phosphate by the enzyme creatine kinase (CK) and stored there. When required, the phosphate molecule is then donated to adenosine triphosphate (ADP) to form ATP. The metabolization of ATP creates energy, making muscle contraction possible. So, creatine can act as an ATP generator during exercise. By providing the body with more ATP, creatine helps enhance energy and strength, leading to an increase in (type 2) muscle fibers recruited and stimulated. And by recruiting ATP, creatine ensures the body by-passes glycolysis, down-regulating the release of lactic acid, leading to stronger and longer muscular exertion. These are all favourable conditions for intense exercise.
3) Within 90 minutes post-workout, to take advantage of the so-called Anabolic Window of Opportunity when glycogen stores are depleted and the body is in an optimal state for anabolism. As is well-known, intense exercise triggers insulin release, up-regulates androgen-receptor sites, and depletes ATP and glycogen stores. Put differently, the body enters a catabolic state and the receptor sites become supersensitive to nutrient uptake to induce anabolism. However, this anabolic activity has to be fuelled by ATP, and since creatine is a substrate for ATP production via phosphocreatine synthesis, ATP upregulation via creatine supplementation, in the presence of macronutrients such as proteins and carbohydrates, becomes very attractive.

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Just out of curiosity, how are you dosing your stack? I was thinking of running the same thing for a stack. Any thoughts on it so far? Obviously it's probably a little early for results (not sure when you started) but as far as how you feel and everything?
I'll let you know about 2 weeks since that's when Ill start noticing results more but ATM its been going well, u can really feel it working because you get hungry quicker, sweat more and when I'm working out I full my heart rate goes up a lot faster

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Recall our bodies synthesize creatine daily from the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine. Besides, we also obtain creatine from diet (meat/animal sources). An average, healthy, 70kg athlete has creatine reserves of about 120gr. He uses up about 2.5gr - 3gr or so daily in metabolic processes, depending on his level of activity. Some of this creatine need is replenished via endogenous creatine synthesis and the rest directly from diet. So, the approximate amount required by an individual is a function of his diet, his size, and his lifestyle (physical exertion/exposure to stressors). Anyway, I weigh much more than 70kg, so I should be fine, if I supplemented with about 2gr-3gr of creatine daily, as long as absorption and bioavailability are not compromised.

Furthermore, as is well-known, there are three optimal times to take creatine:
1) First thing in the morning in a fasted state when the muscle cells are like sponge, dense with enzymes favourable to nutrient absorption.
2) Pre-workout, so that the workout itself provokes the uptake of nutrients. Generally, the idea of taking creatine supplements pre-workout is that training provokes better vasodilation, flooding muscle cells with nutrient-rich blood, leading to superior post-training repair and growth processes. Furthermore, muscle contraction (during exercise) requires adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body’s energy currency. Unfortunately, as is well-known, ATP is highly unstable, delivering energy for about 10 seconds. Fortunately, the consumption of creatine helps address this problem. In skeletal muscle cells, creatine is converted to phosphocreatine or creatine phosphate by the enzyme creatine kinase (CK) and stored there. When required, the phosphate molecule is then donated to adenosine triphosphate (ADP) to form ATP. The metabolization of ATP creates energy, making muscle contraction possible. So, creatine can act as an ATP generator during exercise. By providing the body with more ATP, creatine helps enhance energy and strength, leading to an increase in (type 2) muscle fibers recruited and stimulated. And by recruiting ATP, creatine ensures the body by-passes glycolysis, down-regulating the release of lactic acid, leading to stronger and longer muscular exertion. These are all favourable conditions for intense exercise.
3) Within 90 minutes post-workout, to take advantage of the so-called Anabolic Window of Opportunity when glycogen stores are depleted and the body is in an optimal state for anabolism. As is well-known, intense exercise triggers insulin release, up-regulates androgen-receptor sites, and depletes ATP and glycogen stores. Put differently, the body enters a catabolic state and the receptor sites become supersensitive to nutrient uptake to induce anabolism. However, this anabolic activity has to be fuelled by ATP, and since creatine is a substrate for ATP production via phosphocreatine synthesis, ATP upregulation via creatine supplementation, in the presence of macronutrients such as proteins and carbohydrates, becomes very attractive.
Thanks for this answer, I'll definitely take it all into account

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
A final update of my cut with this stack, I was on it for 4 weeks, very pleased with the results. Gonna start lean bulking now that Im at a good base.
stack pic.jpeg

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great Job bud

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid bro

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Cheers guys, pes is def one of the better sup brands out there. When I start my lean bulk I'm probly gonna try anabeta elite+ alpha t2+ erase pro. I'll make another thread for it eventually, til then, for leaning out, and losing that extra bit of bodyfat, this is definitely the stack to go with

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Cheers guys, pes is def one of the better sup brands out there. When I start my lean bulk I'm probly gonna try anabeta elite+ alpha t2+ erase pro. I'll make another thread for it eventually, til then, for leaning out, and losing that extra bit of bodyfat, this is definitely the stack to go with
Thanks for your feedback

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for your reports man!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the kind words.

ABE, AT2, EP -- thats one solid lean mass stack...

raptor6

raptor6

Awards
Do you guys ship your products to Australia from your site? Sick of waiting for them to pop up on eBay lol