Summer Cutting Stack
- 06-25-2012, 11:43 PM
hey everyone! I'm new to this forum posting but I got my hands on a few products that i've been hearing good things about and just needed some advice on how to take them.
I'm 26, 5'10" currently 225lbs going to be training 4-5 days per week as follows
Mon- legs/ABS/ HIIT CARDIO
Tues- Chest/tris/ SWIM
wed- back/bis/ABS / HIIT CARDIO
THURS- SHOULDERS/ TRAPS/ SWIM
FRI- LEGS/ABS/ HIIT CARDIO
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FROM iFORCE FOR SUPPLEMENTS:
- 120 CAPS
Reversitol V2- 84 CAPS
(USP LABS)- 120 CAPS
I'LL ALSO BE TAKING A MULTIVITAMIN AND HYDRO WHEY PROTEIN PRE/POST WORKOUTS
MY GOAL IS TO GET DOWN TO A SOLID 195 IN TIME FOR THE SEASON WHICH STARTS SEPT. 1ST.
CAN SOMEON PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OK TO TAKE ALL OF THESE TOGETHER AND WHAT KIND OF DOSING PATTERN I SHOULD FOLLOW.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- 06-25-2012, 11:48 PM
- 06-26-2012, 12:57 AM
06-26-2012, 01:48 AM
06-26-2012, 02:59 AM
06-26-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm curious to know why you wouldn't stack the dex with tt-33 if the dex is a stim and the tt-33 is non-stim?
What would be questionable about the stack?
06-26-2012, 09:48 PM
06-27-2012, 12:51 AM
06-27-2012, 12:59 AM
06-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Duh! Sorry for the repeat. So question my gf got these for me. Would it be safe for her to take if I go get the new dex and give her the old ones? Or should I just get the new dexaprine for the both of us?
Thanks for your help!
Similar Forum Threads
- By greaser in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:00 PM
- By Abnormality in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2011, 12:17 AM
- By Hurricane15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:22 PM
- By Tumey in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:47 PM
- By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 127Last Post: 05-07-2008, 12:18 AM