Best test booster/stack for building muscle.

  1. Best test booster/stack for building muscle.


    Ive been doing research and just want to know what is the strongest test booster or stack for building muscle. Im trying to get as big as i can for summer. Please let me know


  2. How many more..."Best of (introduce random idea for stack here)" posts we'll get? Search feature is your friend, but DAA+AI (Mainly Erase or Erase Pro) plus some ABE can't hurt. Or you can try Form-X I am liking it a lot and you can use the search feature to find out more about this products.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. Triazole and activate xtreme or triazole and diesel test hardcore
    •   
       


  4. I have taken triazole and activate xtreme and had decent gains. I want something that would have better results than that. How's diesel test??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by APLafata11 View Post
    I have taken triazole and activate xtreme and had decent gains. I want something that would have better results than that. How's diesel test??
    ErasePro+AnabetaElite+DAA(D-pol,Intimadate,FormulaX or bulk powder. Either way that's a serious natty stack.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  6. Supremacy plus Erase Pro is a winner throw in some DAA that's awesome stack.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Supremacy plus Erase Pro is a winner throw in some DAA that's awesome stack.
    Not to pimp out the already Pimped Out Neogenix by its rep, BUT I have been looking into Supremacy...and I gotta say I am considering it heavily for a future stack I'm planning !! Sounds mighty fine IMO hahaha. Look into supremacy OP , there's even a log from PES and Neogenix on it !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Dbol. I prefer it crushed up and used as flavoring for my morning oatmeal.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    How many more..."Best of (introduce random idea for stack here)" posts we'll get? Search feature is your friend, but DAA+AI (Mainly Erase or Erase Pro) plus some ABE can't hurt. Or you can try Form-X I am liking it a lot and you can use the search feature to find out more about this products.
    I am currently having very positive results with Form-x as well.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Supremacy plus Erase Pro is a winner throw in some DAA that's awesome stack.
    I need to look into Supremacy.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    I need to look into Supremacy.
    Brucedog is currently logging Supremacy and Erase Pro, Neogenix and PES teamed up.

  12. I'll look into his log. I'm always interested in natty boosters. Thanks
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  13. Formula-X/Division 1 and Licogenix.

    Another I like is Formula-X, TitaniumXL and ErasePro.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Via testboosting: SNS DAA + PES Erase + NOW L-DOPA.

    Best "stack": X-Factor Original + Glycergrow + SNS ALCAR
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    How many more..."Best of (introduce random idea for stack here)" posts we'll get? Search feature is your friend, but DAA+AI (Mainly Erase or Erase Pro) plus some ABE can't hurt. Or you can try Form-X I am liking it a lot and you can use the search feature to find out more about this products.
    I actually enjoy seeing different peoples responses to these threads. I am only familiar with the typical stacks, these threads give me ideas on other possibilities that could be.had...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    ErasePro+AnabetaElite+DAA(D-pol,Intimadate,FormulaX or bulk powder. Either way that's a serious natty stack.
    This right here.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I actually enjoy seeing different peoples responses to these threads. I am only familiar with the typical stacks, these threads give me ideas on other possibilities that could be.had...
    I have to agree with this, if not for this thread I probably would not have stumbled upon Supremacy/Erase Pro to look at. Then again if it gains popularity maybe I would but still. Though a little more details about what he has tried etc. in the OP would make it seem like more than fishing.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  18. I found Supremacy for a crazy low price! didn't buy it but there are good deals out there
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I found Supremacy for a crazy low price! didn't buy it but there are good deals out there
    How low we talkin?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Formula-X/Division 1 and Licogenix.

    Another I like is Formula-X, TitaniumXL and ErasePro.
    Form X, Division 1, DAA.

  21. You guys are all missing the OP question! He never said he wanted natty and there is no denying that dbol is better than daa for building muscle!

  22. I just want the strongest "test" booster to help me build muscle. So supremacy is probably the best?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Muscle Building Stack
    By luisfershredd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. Fat burning muscle building stack
    By bo0omer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. THE ULTIMATE Fat burning / Muscle Building Stack
    By eazy90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in