EC Stack Questions

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Hello, I'm starting an EC Stack today and did some research on the dosing. It said to start with .5E and .5C for day 1 and then .5 and .5 3x a day after. The article was pretty outdated so I was looking for other opinions. Also, taken on an empty stomach and would it be okay to also take my fish oil pills at the same time or wait for when I eat breakfast?

What kind of foods do you also recommend? Or is it simply calories in vs. calories out on the stack? I read low-carb for 5 days then carb up for 2.

Any help will be greatly helpful. Thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hello, I'm starting an EC Stack today and did some research on the dosing. It said to start with .5E and .5C for day 1 and then .5 and .5 3x a day after. The article was pretty outdated so I was looking for other opinions. Also, taken on an empty stomach and would it be okay to also take my fish oil pills at the same time or wait for when I eat breakfast?

What kind of foods do you also recommend? Or is it simply calories in vs. calories out on the stack? I read low-carb for 5 days then carb up for 2.

Any help will be greatly helpful. Thanks!
Yes its a fine way to build up the stack. Fish oils go later with meals, try to keep the empty stomach with the pills only for around 30mins to an hour before you eat something.

It is calories in vs calories out. The 5 carb low 2 carb up sounds Keto to me , or a bit whiny from someone who didn't know how to diet and started saying "I'm bad with carbs" , keep macronutrients on check and you will be fine don't worry, keep cardio as usual and build up a tolerance to the cardio on the EC stack. I would advice to stay off HIIT if its gonna be closer to the dosages of it, but then again, its all a matter of tolerance.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Yes its a fine way to build up the stack. Fish oils go later with meals, try to keep the empty stomach with the pills only for around 30mins to an hour before you eat something.

It is calories in vs calories out. The 5 carb low 2 carb up sounds Keto to me , or a bit whiny from someone who didn't know how to diet and started saying "I'm bad with carbs" , keep macronutrients on check and you will be fine don't worry, keep cardio as usual and build up a tolerance to the cardio on the EC stack. I would advice to stay off HIIT if its gonna be closer to the dosages of it, but then again, its all a matter of tolerance.
Awesome tips man, thank you.

Yeah I did hear HIIT cardio was not recommended on this stack, ill limit it to 10minutes of low to moderate cardio post workout training days.

I noticed something though, I heard thermo was suppose to be sky high. The only thing i noticed so far is euphoria, and loss of appetite. I have a sedentary job which requires a lot of sitting down, usually from 9am to 4pm then i go to the gym from 5 to 7ish.

Does sitting down a lot during the day diminish the effects of the thermo or fat loss?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nope, can't do anything about the work you have, don;t stress over it. However if you had cardio in the morning while under the half life effectiveness of the dosages...well it would be far more benefitial. If you want enhanced fat loss add Yohimbe-HCL to the stack at a .2mg/KG of BW max , and split it in the 3 doses , not mroe than 15mg are needed. SNS Yohimbe-HCL is cheap and effective, build up a tolerance to it too in the same manner. Good thing you get the appetite suppression BTW :)!

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
I might be able to wake up an hour or 2 earlier in the morning to do some cardio now that you mention it. Should I wait 30minutes after taking the first dose (1 and 1) to do the cardio? Or taker the dose, do the cardio for 25mins, shower and eat breakfast?

Heh sorry for asking so many questions, I just want to obtain as much knowledge of this as possible and achieve the best possible results!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I might be able to wake up an hour or 2 earlier in the morning to do some cardio now that you mention it. Should I wait 30minutes after taking the first dose (1 and 1) to do the cardio? Or taker the dose, do the cardio for 25mins, shower and eat breakfast?

Heh sorry for asking so many questions, I just want to obtain as much knowledge of this as possible and achieve the best possible results!
There is no crime in asking and learning. Now as for the set up, I like the idea of you doing it fasted, yeah wait around 20 minutes before doing the cardio after dosing, but believe me, the effects of ECY stack on fasted cardio are just mind blowing to me lol It brought my waist from 34~ inches to 25.5~ , right now its at 26 but you get the point haha

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
I've never heard of Yohimbine, but those results are mind blowing haha I'm going to def. look into it. I'm not sensitive to this EC stack at all, maybe adding that Y to the stack will boost my results!

So if i DO stack the Y, once I build my tolerance to the EC stack, it will be 1 EC(25mg), 1 C(200mg), and 1 Y(2.5MG) 3 times a day, about 4 hours apart but not 6-8 hours before bed?

Any recommendations on the type of food I should eat? Right now I'm having egg whites and a protein shake for breakfast, a banana and a shake an hr after my second dose, and grilled chicken, broccoli, cup of rice for dinner as my post workout meal. As well as a shake right after working out

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've never heard of Yohimbine, but those results are mind blowing haha I'm going to def. look into it. I'm not sensitive to this EC stack at all, maybe adding that Y to the stack will boost my results!

So if i DO stack the Y, once I build my tolerance to the EC stack, it will be 1 EC(25mg), 1 C(200mg), and 1 Y(2.5MG) 3 times a day, about 4 hours apart but not 6-8 hours before bed?

Any recommendations on the type of food I should eat? Right now I'm having egg whites and a protein shake for breakfast, a banana and a shake an hr after my second dose, and grilled chicken, broccoli, cup of rice for dinner as my post workout meal. As well as a shake right after working out
For nutrition advicement start the thread with your diet, stats, kCalories a day you are assuming, macros that you are taking in atm and how many times a day do you work out. I'll help yah out that way , much faster. Also, Yohimbine-HCL is tricky, you need to take in .2mg of yohimbine PER KILOGRAM of BW. The thing is , if this number exceeds 15mg , you stay at 15mg anyway, and solid recommendation is to just go easing into it, doesn't matter when , if when you are at peak dosages of EC or not...its ok , but yeah try it out. Same stuff, 3-4 hours for the doses and not 5-6 hours before bed. You dose yohimbe ALONG the EC stack , at the same time.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
For nutrition advicement start the thread with your diet, stats, kCalories a day you are assuming, macros that you are taking in atm and how many times a day do you work out. I'll help yah out that way , much faster. Also, Yohimbine-HCL is tricky, you need to take in .2mg of yohimbine PER KILOGRAM of BW. The thing is , if this number exceeds 15mg , you stay at 15mg anyway, and solid recommendation is to just go easing into it, doesn't matter when , if when you are at peak dosages of EC or not...its ok , but yeah try it out. Same stuff, 3-4 hours for the doses and not 5-6 hours before bed. You dose yohimbe ALONG the EC stack , at the same time.
Diet:
Upon waking 9am: 1E+1C
Fasted Cardio 9:30am
Breakfast 10am: 2000MG Fish oil, 4 egg whites, 1 scoop whey protein shake
2nd dose 1pm: 1E+1C
Lunch 2pm: 1 scoop whey, 2 bananas
3rd dose 5pm: 1E+1C
Workout starts at 6PM
Post workout 7-8pm: 1 scoop whey
Dinner 9pm: Grilled chicken breast, broccoli

Stats: 23 years old, 215 pounds, 18% BF
(i weighed 330 in 2009, not sure if that matters.)

Macros I honestly do not count right now, I need to set a few hours aside and crunch the numbers, I'm pretty busy at work lately.

I did the conversion and .2mg of Y per kilogram is 20 so I need to stick to the 15. At 2.5mg of Y per cap I would need to take more than 3 per day, actually 6, so what do you recommend me going with?

I cannot thank you enough for this!