Intimidate and DAA

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering those who have taken intimidate did you get any sides? I'm 2 weeks Into taking core test which has sodium d aspartic acid and it's given me excruciating headaches along with lethargy! Once I'm finished with core I was going to jump onto intimidate but I dont want to if it's brutal like I'm experiencing now! Thanks

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate works a bit differently than DAA. I haven't heard too much about DAA causing headaches. I'd stop taking it and see if it goes away.. if it doesn't, then it's probably not the DAA. How is your diet?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Forskolin can give certain sensitive users headaches (vessel dilation in the brain), GI issues, and lethargy. You may be prone.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA is just an amino acid, but it is stimulant neurotransmitter as well, so if you already have a lot of aspartate in your brain, then I suppose it could cause some side's. In which case I don't think you would need it nor would it do a whole lot for you. DAA is better for people who don't already have alot of aspartic acid/aspartate.
This is D-aspartic acid, not L-aspartic acid commonly found in the food supply. D-aspartic acid is found endogenously with high tendencies to accumulate in the pituitary and testes, but exogenous supplement has data in humans indicating that it works.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nevertheless it still has an aspartic acid group, and yes it accumulates in the hypothalamus/pituitary, where it functions as a stimulant neurotransmitter which then influences GnRH release.

DAA + Glycine Proprionyl-L-Carnitine is an even better stack :p
This is true, as DAA is colocalized with LAA in presynaptic vesivles, but I do not think endogenous biosynthesis of DAA would be compromised via diet unless an individual was truly starving.

Agreed on the GPLC, though most low quality protein powders will suffice :D

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin can give certain sensitive users headaches (vessel dilation in the brain), GI issues, and lethargy. You may be prone.
Don't think it's the forskolin, ive taken 95% forskolin before no issues what so ever, I did some research into this and found on one of
The forums that some dude was having exactly the same issues as I'm having while on DAA! Headaches and pain in the same places! so I'll put it down to the DAA, I don't want to stop it though I'm 2 weeks in I'm a follow this threw

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't think it's the forskolin, ive taken 95% forskolin before no issues what so ever, I did some research into this and found on one of
The forums that some dude was having exactly the same issues as I'm having while on DAA! Headaches and pain in the same places! so I'll put it down to the DAA, I don't want to stop it though I'm 2 weeks in I'm a follow this threw
If you're certain it's the DAA, I'd stop it now

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
If you're certain it's the DAA, I'd stop it now
Well, you reckon it'd be ok to jump onto
Something else? I've got intimidate and was going to stack that with Licogenix? or Licogenix and HCGENERATE together

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, you reckon it'd be ok to jump onto
Something else? I've got intimidate and was going to stack that with Licogenix? or Licogenix and HCGENERATE together
Take a week or two off everything. Your health is of greater concern than testosterone boosters :)