Stack Help

  1. Registered User
    xjackx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    29

    Stack Help


    I want to start a Lean Xtreme/Man Scorch stack. I have whey protein and MP assault. Anything else to add? And would Man Scorch be safe with Assault?

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31239

    Quote Originally Posted by xjackx
    I want to start a Lean Xtreme/Man Scorch stack. I have whey protein and MP assault. Anything else to add? And would Man Scorch be safe with Assault?

    Thanks
    Goals?
  3. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    What you should add to this post is:

    -Stats
    -Goals
    -Diet
    -Workout summary

    So we can advice you for it, for what it looks like...it seems you want to shed some fat, which I agree the Lean Xtreme can help for, but there are far better things out there than MAN Scorch and well...Fat loss is mainly DIET
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    xjackx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    29

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Goals?
    to cut some fat and lower my bodyfat %
    i plan on doing insanity and running on occasion as well
  5. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by xjackx

    to cut some fat and lower my bodyfat %
    i plan on doing insanity and running on occasion as well
    If you insist on insanity make sure you do it on a well padded floor. It is terrible for the knees (personal experience) if you really must workout at home I would recommend the P90X program or the X2 program. Atleast with those you will still be doing resistance exercise.
  6. Registered User
    xjackx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    29

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    If you insist on insanity make sure you do it on a well padded floor. It is terrible for the knees (personal experience) if you really must workout at home I would recommend the P90X program or the X2 program. Atleast with those you will still be doing resistance exercise.
    yeah i forgot to mention, i found a hybrid schedule of the two which is the one i plan on doing.
    im just not too sure on which fat burning supplements to use if any at all..
  7. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    I don't see a problem using Scorch and Assault if you were worried how the two would interact i assume thats what you were getting at. I like Reduce Xt better its a better formula in my opinion. Also look into a good product that has things like Citrulline Malate, COP and LCLT both will help you alot with endurance. If you ever look into going nonstim preworkout i suggest Neogenix BodyForge its one of my favorites.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.