Stack Help

1. Stack Help

I want to start a Lean Xtreme/Man Scorch stack. I have whey protein and MP assault. Anything else to add? And would Man Scorch be safe with Assault?

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by xjackx
    I want to start a Lean Xtreme/Man Scorch stack. I have whey protein and MP assault. Anything else to add? And would Man Scorch be safe with Assault?

Thanks
    Goals?
    •   

3. What you should add to this post is:

-Stats
    -Goals
    -Diet
    -Workout summary

So we can advice you for it, for what it looks like...it seems you want to shed some fat, which I agree the Lean Xtreme can help for, but there are far better things out there than MAN Scorch and well...Fat loss is mainly DIET
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Goals?
    to cut some fat and lower my bodyfat %
    i plan on doing insanity and running on occasion as well

5. Quote Originally Posted by xjackx

to cut some fat and lower my bodyfat %
    i plan on doing insanity and running on occasion as well
    If you insist on insanity make sure you do it on a well padded floor. It is terrible for the knees (personal experience) if you really must workout at home I would recommend the P90X program or the X2 program. Atleast with those you will still be doing resistance exercise.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    If you insist on insanity make sure you do it on a well padded floor. It is terrible for the knees (personal experience) if you really must workout at home I would recommend the P90X program or the X2 program. Atleast with those you will still be doing resistance exercise.
    yeah i forgot to mention, i found a hybrid schedule of the two which is the one i plan on doing.
    im just not too sure on which fat burning supplements to use if any at all..

7. I don't see a problem using Scorch and Assault if you were worried how the two would interact i assume thats what you were getting at. I like Reduce Xt better its a better formula in my opinion. Also look into a good product that has things like Citrulline Malate, COP and LCLT both will help you alot with endurance. If you ever look into going nonstim preworkout i suggest Neogenix BodyForge its one of my favorites.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1