Has anyone had Lab results on Nutraplanets Divanex solo?

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Has anyone had Lab results on Nutraplanets Divanex solo?

before and afters on total and free testosterone?

I bought a bottle like four years ago and using it just to use it up, at the end of my cycle, and wondering the above title

If youve done it feel free to chime in and give your thoughts what you think of it
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

"at the end of my cycle"

your adding it to a steroid cycle? i was wondering a while back if it would help lower shbg on test to see if it made a difference.
    nutraplanets divanex makes me break out hardcore, but as far as performance enhancement, i didnt notice much. no bloodwork, but id say it does what it claims.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    "at the end of my cycle"

your adding it to a steroid cycle? i was wondering a while back if it would help lower shbg on test to see if it made a difference.
    nutraplanets divanex makes me break out hardcore, but as far as performance enhancement, i didnt notice much. no bloodwork, but id say it does what it claims.
    on 11-oxo right now and using it with this and afterwards.

Will start testopro sometime soon and probally keep it in with testopro, even though testopro has divanex in it. I figure addition divanex would hurt

off subject: I heard stinging nettle is good for keeping hair to those pre disposed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That aspect of stinging nettle is extrapolated from its ability to reduce prostate size and in vitro data showing that it reduces 5-alpha reductase activity.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    That aspect of stinging nettle is extrapolated from its ability to reduce prostate size and in vitro data showing that it reduces 5-alpha reductase activity.
    your a smart guy on supplements knowledge and your grammar is nice. -props good skills to have-I like this about you
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Back when Driven Sports was Designer Supplements they released blood work for various schemes of divanil dosing. It was the same extract and concentration as the NP brand. Seeing as how NP's QC is top notch on most of their powder lines I would say that this would be a good comparison. Look around and you should be able to find it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 Week Trenadrol solo cycle results
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. Nutraplanets ATD
    By raoulduke13 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:35 PM
  3. nutraplanets reps please help me
    By R_Alan1 in forum Nutraplanet