Any "Real" HGH "Supplements" ?

Sketch2000

Awards
Are there any?

That actually work? Increase HGH levels...?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Tons of ingredients (L-dopa, GABA, alpha-gpc, etc) have data indicating that they increase GH release (not production). Thus, you won't reach supraphysiological levels of GH in a 24-hour period, but they will serve to optimize natural GH output.

Sketch2000

Awards
Thanks Cooper. I'm going to run some searches and do some research on those ingredients.
I take a range of supplements - mostly multivitamins - Multivitamin, Fish Oil, GinkGold, Neuro-Mag, B-Complex, D3, Cal/Mag and for workouts really only use Protein Powder (usually Dymatize or Optimum) and have most recently used MusclePharm Creatine.

My point is - a lot of pre-workout formulas or post have some of the ingredients that are said to "boost GH levels" but I don't use them.

But I'm going to do some research and possibly buy them independently.

C

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ghrp and cjc peptides are the only ones i think you will get anything out of. ive tried almost all of the OTC supplements and none of them can hold a candle to peptides.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
ghrp and cjc peptides are the only ones i think you will get anything out of. ive tried almost all of the OTC supplements and none of them can hold a candle to peptides.
Exucse my ignorance. Are peptides black market or perscitption?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Exucse my ignorance. Are peptides black market or perscitption?
Research chems, i guess "black market" but u can get them online much cheaper than the crap most companies try to sell

Sketch2000

Awards
I did some research on peptides -

* Can't post the link (just tried...not enough "posting power")

Don't know what you mean by searching for "Chems" - From searching for peptides they are a full page of distributors that come up. Can you recommend any?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure the guy wants to inject.
lol, well he did say "real" hgh "supplements" in the title. peptides are a jump but my main point was that nothing otc in a supplement store is going to make much of a difference

Sketch2000

Awards
From the research I've done it seems that Peptides are a "natural catalyst" for HGH boost as opposed to Synthetic (similar to clomid for TRT instead of synthetic test). Is this correct?

Can anyone recommend any particular brand/product?

Sketch2000

Awards
From the research I've done it seems that Peptides are a "natural catalyst" for HGH boost as opposed to Synthetic (similar to clomid for TRT instead of synthetic test). Is this correct?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

yep, "growth hormone releasing peptide" so kind of like a gh booster. only downside is you have to inject it with a slin pin one to three times a day

Sketch2000

Awards
Injecting it isn't an issue. The research seems to dictate that it works as a natural booster (booster being a good choice of words...thanks for that bro...I'm struggling with how to word this right) so there is no need to do anything afterwards and it doesn't mess you up and need all this pct after using synthetic.

Are you aware of any probs after using it? It shouldn't need any kind of pct because its a "natural" booster.

I saw a sh-- load of ads online when i ran a search to research for actual products (pretty cheap) but not sure which ones are reputable or i can stick by.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Are you aware of any probs after using it? It shouldn't need any kind of pct because its a "natural" booster.
a lot of forums have research chemical board sponsors that u can read reviews of

as far as problems, if you have cancer or tumors, GH will make them grow faster. and it will raise your prolactin level a little bit, but will likely not cause any problems.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a lot of forums have research chemical board sponsors that u can read reviews of

as far as problems, if you have cancer or tumors, GH will make them grow faster. and it will raise your prolactin level a little bit, but will likely not cause any problems.
The peptide Ipamorelin doesnt have the prolactin & cortisol increase associated with other peptides.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peptides are such a pita particularly the gh related ones. Quality also seems to vary significantly.

If your going to use them and go through all that work then stack them with anabolics.

Otherwise just focus on getting better sleep. There are a few supplements that can increase gh as coop mentioned.

I did a short write up on alpha gpc here: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/06/glycerophosphocholine-alpha-gpc.html

And to those that love their peptides.... Yes I'm lazy and don't like sticking the stuff 3x/day lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of ingredients (L-dopa, GABA, alpha-gpc, etc) have data indicating that they increase GH release (not production). Thus, you won't reach supraphysiological levels of GH in a 24-hour period, but they will serve to optimize natural GH output.
peptides are 100% the same, you won't reach supraphysiological levels there either.

Sketch2000

Awards
peptides are 100% the same, you won't reach supraphysiological levels there either.
Might be the same. But I'm sure Peptides give you a better chance of you getting some IGF-1 out of the GH...

Sketch2000

Awards
Any of this stuff actually work -
nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/mass-hgh-90-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/bpi/grp-hd-28-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/igf-1-oral-spray-2-fl-oz.html[/url]

Planning on a cycle over the summer. But I'm looking at some supplement to use in the interim - some creatine, maybe something i haven't tried before...idk.

joeblow1

Awards
Any of this stuff actually work -
nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/mass-hgh-90-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/bpi/grp-hd-28-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/igf-1-oral-spray-2-fl-oz.html[/url]

Planning on a cycle over the summer. But I'm looking at some supplement to use in the interim - some creatine, maybe something i haven't tried before...idk.
Never tried them, but if your looking for the best results from a peptide my suggestion is igf lr3.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of this stuff actually work
Define "work". They do raise GH levels (also a number of other products as well, HGHPro from AI Sports, HGHUp from Applied Nutriceuticals, tons more) but the question is by how much, and how much difference it really makes in body comp. If you aren't at least in your late 20s, the odds of anything of them making a significant difference (including most peptides mind you) is pretty small. If you are past 30, your GH is declining and maximizing it can add some decent benefit.

Sketch2000

Awards
Define "work". They do raise GH levels (also a number of other products as well, HGHPro from AI Sports, HGHUp from Applied Nutriceuticals, tons more) but the question is by how much, and how much difference it really makes in body comp. If you aren't at least in your late 20s, the odds of anything of them making a significant difference (including most peptides mind you) is pretty small. If you are past 30, your GH is declining and maximizing it can add some decent benefit.
As in "work" i mean that they actually do increase GH levels.

The products seem legit. But I'd like to hear from someone that had there GH or IGF levels tested pre and post any of these products.

If that's not the case, I'd like to hear / see someone that used these products and had some kind of benefit in body mass, lean muscle, better workouts, etc...

I know its very unlikely that any of these products will result in an increase in GH that will make a "significant" difference in someones body composition. But if it does increase GH than any increase is good in my mind....

Sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
I like the HGH pro produce from AI.

It has all the ingredients that have some "studies" indicating that they raise GH (L-Dopa, GABA, alpha gpc)

I'm a little concerned about using it though. I'm already on some pretty sedating meds....the GABA promotes restful sleep which I really don't need (get enough of that already) and L-dopa is nothing to be messed with.

Sketch2000

Awards
hgh up doesn't have the gaba...so its probably less sedating...but still has the l dopa.

Sketch2000

Awards
True, but it also has B6 in there, which is something you don't want to mix with l-dopa
Thanks for that SouthSide.

I'm really concerned about all the L-Dopa in these products. I mean...****, its meant to work with Dopamine and such so its not something to be messed with.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hgh up doesn't have the gaba...so its probably less sedating...but still has the l dopa.
i sleep like a baby when i take all 5 caps of HGHup at night. IGF 2 is my favorite GH supplement. Mass HGH is right there with it as well.

rockme

rockme

Awards
I just got a bottle of masshgh. Any thoughts on this supp? Thinking about stacking with recompadrol and maybe daa

Sketch2000

Awards
Need your help guys.

Its obvious to me now the critical ingredients that go into these HGH OTC "boosting" supplements (L-Dopa being one I'm concerned about).

MassHGH, HGHup, IGF-2 (IGF-2 looks great).....all seem like they are worth a try.

Anyway, not sure if you all got the Anabolic Minds newsletter promoting the **** out of buying the "HGH patch" from Ageforce. Any experience with this? What about Deer Antler Spray? (I hate to ask but I had to).

I have my bro flying in from overseas in a few weeks and he's got some shoulder/elbow injuries he's looking to "rejuvenate" so to speak...I want to get the best thing available.

Sketch

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech nutrition's GF-PM worked very well, sleep quality was excellent. unfortunately its being discontinued

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd say get some good sleep, and incorporate heavy compound lifts to try to maximize GH. Most of the supplements (not peptides) that are marketed, rely on two outlier - hyperresponders in a Safed Musli/Mucuna Puriens study...not exactly overwhelming evidence like the 711 Creatine studies :)

7.2. Growth Hormone

One study that used Safed Musli and Mucuna pruriens in equal parts (total dose of 2250mg) noted that over the course of 120 minutes that there were no significant increases in growth hormone Area Under Curve (AUC) if two outliers (hyperresponders) were factored out, but including these two hyperresponders (out of 15) caused a statistically significant increase in growth hormone at the time points of 60-100 minutes, but not 120 minutes;[2] a very high variability existed between subjects, and this study was funded by a supplement manufacturer that products the used product.[2]

Reactions: Cjg