Daily supplement regimen causing bad headaches

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys looking for your expertise on some of the supps I've been taking to help combat some mild gyno that I've developed. I've already been to the doctor and had bloodwork done. Everything was in the normal range but a small lump appeared on my X-ray and ultrasound. She has given me a natural regimen to follow for the past week but something I'm taking is giving me a bad headache. Here's what I'm taking currently:

300mg vitamin b6
Vitex berry
Lg t911
ZMA before bed

The t911 is something I threw in because it has worked well for me in the past but I'm thinking this is the cause of my headaches due to the yohimbine? Thing is though I take my first dose around 9:30 am and I don't start getting headaches til around 3:30 in the afternoon. Any input you guys have would be greatly appreciated thanks

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
Yohimbine is a possibility... I know that I switched from a fat burner without Yohimbine to one with it and I got mild afternoon headaches and nausea. However I had almost paralleled effects from a back injury I was unaware I had; as soon as my team physio identified the problem and I got massage for it, the headaches went away; so thats something to consider I guess.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm thinking it may be the yohimbine I just find it odd that it's bothering me several hours later. Guess I'll go a day or 2 without taking it and see what happens. If the t911 really is the cause, think im going to opt out for some triazole.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There's a lot of dopaminergic activity going on. You have your cofactor in DA synthesis (B6), your vitex with dopaminergic compounds, your l-dopa as a DA precursor, and yohimbine in T-911 to top it all off. The T-911 has the most potential for acute bouts of headaches, so drop that first.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Ok will do appreciate the response man thank you !