Yet another Gyno thread - from DAA?

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Hey guys,
Now, about 3 months ago I wanted to run a natty cycle before I ran my first fully planned out HDrol cycle. So I ran this
DAA 3/3/3/3
Endosurge 6/6/6/6
Erase 2/3/3/2/1/1

I know you don't have to taper erase, but I did it anyway to extend the length of it to hopefully combat any delayed estro sides that might come as a result of either of the test boosters. Fast forward to 2 months later and I weight about 8 lbs more, BUT I have definitely noticed my nipples are significantly more puffy than they were 4 months ago, regardless of the condition - hot,cold,wet,postworkout,etc. I eat like a nutrition whore (with the occasional BBQ night exception), and I've NEVER had any type of gyno symptoms before as my BF is low (think Michael Phelps). I've also never run any type of hormonal products before this.

Could this be a result of the DAA prolactin? And if so, what should I purchase to help myself before I jump into this HDrol/4ad cycle?

Thanks!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I tried to tell them that DAA raises prolactin and causes titties.....but they don't want to listen! take some L-dopa with it and/or P5P and/or 1-carboxy....or take all three....but all it does is makes a cheap test booster into an expensive-ass project after all :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I tried to tell them that DAA raises prolactin and causes titties.....but they don't want to listen! take some L-dopa with it and/or P5P and/or 1-carboxy....or take all three....but all it does is makes a cheap test booster into an expensive-ass project after all :D
Actually, he ran it with both endosurge and erase ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
not familiar with endosurge.....looking up on NP....l-dopa in there....rebound prolactin gyno? did happen later down the line 2 months :D
Doesn't seem logical lol. OP, how old are you?

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Well, I mean, c'mon, you hear so many conflicting resources telling people to run all of the above, just run this - you'll be fine, etc. It's so hard to know where the legitimate information is.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was always hesitant to stop the anti-prolactin stuff right when I stopped DAA....always felt like it could come back and bite you in the ass and you could end up with worse gyno than you may have already had despite taking precautions while on DAA. but you have to discontinue them at some point....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was always hesitant to stop the anti-prolactin stuff right when I stopped DAA....always felt like it could come back and bite you in the ass and you could end up with worse gyno than you may have already had despite taking precautions while on DAA. but you have to discontinue them at some point....
Hormone levels following DAA use decline to baseline rather rapidly, though the length of the cycle does matter.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's why I was confused myself, since endosurge does have l-dopa in it. And I'm almost 25.
A lot of people think they have sensitivity or puffiness when it's really in their head or there is some other lifestyle change responsible for it. Is the physical appearance to such a degree that you are positive you have puffy nipples, or do you think you may be overspeculative?

Also, what other supplements are you using and how is your diet? A "clean" diet is not always a healthy diet.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
A lot of people think they have sensitivity or puffiness when it's really in their head or there is some other lifestyle change responsible for it. Is the physical appearance to such a degree that you are positive you have puffy nipples, or do you think you may be overspeculative?

Also, what other supplements are you using and how is your diet? A "clean" diet is not always a healthy diet.
You know, I keep asking myself the same thing - was it the same before hand, or am I just gaining adipose tissue? Which I highly doubt to be the case, but you never know. It likely could be I read about DAA induced gyno and I'm scaring myself, but ****, thats why I came here, to see what you guys thought.

I could always try dosing the Torem I have on hand to see if it goes away, or even buying Prami, but it couldnt be that severe?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You know, I keep asking myself the same thing - was it the same before hand, or am I just gaining adipose tissue? Which I highly doubt to be the case, but you never know. It likely could be I read about DAA induced gyno and I'm scaring myself, but ****, thats why I came here, to see what you guys thought.

I could always try dosing the Torem I have on hand to see if it goes away, or even buying Prami, but it couldnt be that severe?
90% of the time, if you're questioning whether or not you have gyno, you don't have gyno. However, there will be an SNS product for such a condition (or simply as a precaution) very shortly.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
yeah that is why I stopped the prolactin supps a few days after the DAA.....but people always talk about estrogen rebound and rebound this and that, just makes you wonder....
Rebound in the sense that we use it is the improper term. Estrogen may simply take longer to return to baseline than testosterone, hence why people run an AI 1-2 weeks after DAA is finished. Prolactin should, in theory, normalize with your T levels.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have the impression that DAA has a very strong tendency to lead to estrogen related side effects. i started taking DAA 3g/day together with 2 caps of erase. on day 14 i woke up one morning and saw that my right nipple was bigger than usual. the day after it seemed to have increased further a little bit. from day 15 on i bumped the erase dose to 3 caps. now im on day 19. the nipple havent changed any more from day 16 on. as i have heard somewhere that DAA takes 12-14 days to fully kick in i believe that the nipple puffyness/swelling was due to the DAA. havent done any bloodwork but i believe that though i am taking 3 erase caps der day now my E2 levels are still not very low. Normally i got joint aches very quick with stuff like ArA, cortisol supppresants and Anti-E's. At the moment i havent the slightest joint problem...all together and though someone calls it bro science i am a beliver DAA shouldnt be used without an AI especially for the people prone to gyno.

by the way im taking 0.5g mucuna pruriens 98% per day!

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Well, I figured I'd give my extra bottle of Torem a try, and whatever I thought I had is noticibly improved on day 5 on 60mg/day