Looking to bulk up any suggestions

redjd333

Awards
I weigh 205 and am 6'2", I have always been the little guy in the group and want to do something to change that. I workout 4-5 times a week hitting major groups together:

Shoulders and legs
Chest and biceps
Back and triceps

I increase what I am doing each time in the gym and when done have a good swell, but can never get to the point where I look a good size without having to have worked out in the last 12 hours. What supplements or supplement stack could I take to increase my efforts and show how hard I've been working.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
whats your diet like? what are your goals?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first post your diet and training as detailed as possible. second, as far as supplements go, anabeta would be a solid choice. that with IGF 2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weigh 205 and am 6'2", I have always been the little guy in the group and want to do something to change that. I workout 4-5 times a week hitting major groups together:

Shoulders and legs
Chest and biceps
Back and triceps

I increase what I am doing each time in the gym and when done have a good swell, but can never get to the point where I look a good size without having to have worked out in the last 12 hours. What supplements or supplement stack could I take to increase my efforts and show how hard I've been working.
also constantly change your workout routine. do what you do for 8 weeks then go to something else like DC, 5x5 to break plateaus then go back. personally, i like training 3-4 times / week. gives me plenty of rest days and time to eat at home and grow. you grow in the kitchen, not the gym.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
natadrol is non hormonal and with a calorie surplus you will gain some size but there are alot of products out there

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Before using any of the aforementioned products, I recommend getting your basics:

A high epa/dha fish oil like Orange Oximega.
A quality creatine monohydrate like AX or SNS.
A quality beta-alanine product like SNS capsules.