Hgh stack

MegaLurch69

Awards
I'm about to take black label hgh spray along with 3 test oxo lean mass gainer and DR1 dry lean muscular definition. Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
HGH cannot penetrate via transdermal application.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that's a terrible idea. Wayy too much stuff at once bro. Don't do it

MegaLurch69

Awards
Ok. So what should I do? Should I just do one of them or what kind of scenario? Thanks for the help fellas

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if you already bought all that, you just threw a bunch of money in the trash. none of its gonna do anything at all for you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you already bought all that, you just threw a bunch of money in the trash. none of its gonna do anything at all for you

this. get a different stack. you should have come on here first and asked for suggestions

MegaLurch69

Awards
I haven't bought it yet so what are some suggestions?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I haven't bought it yet so what are some suggestions?
GHRP-6 or other peptides are pretty much the only way. Otherwise id just use an l-dopa product like endosurge or 1-carboxy. OTC products are mostly a waste of money. Intermittant fasting will also raise GH levels. Look into "leangains"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GHRP-6 or other peptides are pretty much the only way. Otherwise id just use an l-dopa product like endosurge or 1-carboxy. OTC products are mostly a waste of money. Intermittant fasting will also raise GH levels. Look into "leangains"

this is good advice. as far as l dopa goes, i really like IGF 2. you could stack that with DAA and Erase (pro)