Stack Ideas?

  1. New Member
    niZmo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  144 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Stack Ideas?


    MusclePharm Creatine, Craze, Xtend, and my T-911 showed up today..
    With the exception of Xtend, Everything is pre-workout, but I have a VERY high tolerance for caffeine. I have to mix 2 scoops of craze with maybe an ounce of water to feel anything anymore. Any suggestions as to something stronger? I have tried to experiment by taking it on a full stomach, an empty stomach, tried to eat something light before taking it, but no results..

  2. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niZmo
    MusclePharm Creatine, Craze, Xtend, and my T-911 showed up today..
    With the exception of Xtend, Everything is pre-workout, but I have a VERY high tolerance for caffeine. I have to mix 2 scoops of craze with maybe an ounce of water to feel anything anymore. Any suggestions as to something stronger? I have tried to experiment by taking it on a full stomach, an empty stomach, tried to eat something light before taking it, but no results..
    Maybe take sometime off stims to let your body recuperate from stims would be my suggestions.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    57007
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Yeah you don't get much stronger than craze, you'd just be throwing money away.

    I have taken delivery or ragnorok, and green mag, both of which aren't stim heavy and have very good reviews.

    Mp assault is another good pwo.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Try going non stim for awhile. There is really good options out there like Neogenix BodyForge, Omega Ultima, iForce Hemavol and hear good things on Cytoaports Monster Pump.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member
    niZmo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  144 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I ran out of Craze last week, I had some Hyper FX lying around, gave that a shot...nothing at all, I'm gonna wait until next week to get some more, only problem is I don't get the same workout without it, but I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to not go as hard until next week and then just switch to beast mode..on a side note for iso-chest press, I maxed out at 250 without the PWO, so I'm pretty happy about that
  6. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niZmo
    I ran out of Craze last week, I had some Hyper FX lying around, gave that a shot...nothing at all, I'm gonna wait until next week to get some more, only problem is I don't get the same workout without it, but I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to not go as hard until next week and then just switch to beast mode..on a side note for iso-chest press, I maxed out at 250 without the PWO, so I'm pretty happy about that
    You don't get the same workout without it? Seems you should take sometime without it cause sounds like its in your head that you need it. It wouldn't be a bad thing time off stims but to each their own.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. New Member
    niZmo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  144 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You don't get the same workout without it? Seems you should take sometime without it cause sounds like its in your head that you need it. It wouldn't be a bad thing time off stims but to each their own.
    Oh I agree with you 100%, every supplement I take I automatically tell myself that "it's in my head"..But I seem to have a lot more energy at the gym..I used to take adderall before, but that was a REALLY stupid idea.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ideas on a stack??
    By gsbaseball1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:21 PM
  2. Stack Ideas
    By bsypher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in