IBCAA 1000g By Primordial Performance

  1. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3925
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    61.84%

    Question IBCAA 1000g By Primordial Performance


    Ive been reading thru all the BCAA supps & while i keep hearing about a select few favorites with great reviews like, Modern BCAA, RecoverPro, Purple Wrath, etc, etc, primordials IBCAA 1000g jug has 200 servings in it which is way more then most but yet i can find any reviews on it on here nor people saying it there favorite, yadda, yadda. So can anyone vouch for these BCAAs as being a good quality & all??

  2. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31248
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ
    Ive been reading thru all the BCAA supps & while i keep hearing about a select few favorites with great reviews like, Modern BCAA, RecoverPro, Purple Wrath, etc, etc, primordials IBCAA 1000g jug has 200 servings in it which is way more then most but yet i can find any reviews on it on here nor people saying it there favorite, yadda, yadda. So can anyone vouch for these BCAAs as being a good quality & all??
    How much is it?
  3. New Member
    Tmac29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    12097
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

    I don't understand the whole Modern BCAA craze.


    Its just piss poor aminos. Leucine is dirt cheap, the expense is Valine and Isoleucine. So in essence, they are creating a cheap worthless product.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31248
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ
    Ive been reading thru all the BCAA supps & while i keep hearing about a select few favorites with great reviews like, Modern BCAA, RecoverPro, Purple Wrath, etc, etc, primordials IBCAA 1000g jug has 200 servings in it which is way more then most but yet i can find any reviews on it on here nor people saying it there favorite, yadda, yadda. So can anyone vouch for these BCAAs as being a good quality & all??
    How much is it?
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    Ive been reading thru all the BCAA supps & while i keep hearing about a select few favorites with great reviews like, Modern BCAA, RecoverPro, Purple Wrath, etc, etc, primordials IBCAA 1000g jug has 200 servings in it which is way more then most but yet i can find any reviews on it on here nor people saying it there favorite, yadda, yadda. So can anyone vouch for these BCAAs as being a good quality & all??

    it isnt made anymore but it was my favorite. i like purple wrath now
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  6. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1063106
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac29 View Post
    I don't understand the whole Modern BCAA craze.


    Its just piss poor aminos. Leucine is dirt cheap, the expense is Valine and Isoleucine. So in essence, they are creating a cheap worthless product.

    this is no longer the case.

    Last year leucine/kg was $9...now its $21/kg+
  7. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,403
    Rep Power
    2504007
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    35.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I didn't realize PP discontinued this
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  8. New Member
    Tmac29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    12097
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this is no longer the case.

    Last year leucine/kg was $9...now its $21/kg+


    So wouldn't that mean that Iso and Valine would jump in price as well? The price probably jumped because of the amount jumping on the Leucine bandwagon after Layne's study was published.
  9. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,128
    Rep Power
    82474
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Simply people jumping on the bandwagon really, our IBCAA's were the best of quality at the best price I ever saw, however, not enough interest (sales) to justify we keep it going.

  10. New Member
    Tmac29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    12097
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Simply people jumping on the bandwagon really, our IBCAA's were the best of quality at the best price I ever saw, however, not enough interest (sales) to justify we keep it going.


    Shame really. There are few good options for good BCAA's any more that aren't some retarded ratio.
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    they were my favorite thats for sure. do miss them. and they really were tasteless so i would just put them in anything, even water and its fine
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  12. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3925
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    61.84%

    Quick question based on the optimal times to take BCAA's; can u take a serving before bed, upon awakening, pre & post workouts??
  13. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,524
    Rep Power
    1581478
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    5.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac29 View Post
    Shame really. There are few good options for good BCAA's any more that aren't some retarded ratio.
    You are grossly misunderstanding BCAA ratio's. There is a lot of science out there about BCAA and consequently their ratio's. The standard that people normally run 2:1:1 is not ideal.

    I don't know if USP found that ratio in their science to be most successful or not, but there is a reason you see quite a few different ratio's... because people interpret the science differently.

    The supply of one BCAA may affect the availability of the other BCAA. So take that as you will and make up your own mind.

    MBCAA is my product of choice, but that is me. I like the sustamine addition (Which is not cheap at all, so the theory of making the product on the cheap is a bit misinformed.) as well as the taste.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. New Member
    3utcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    781
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    56.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    MBCAA is my product of choice, but that is me. I like the sustamine addition (Which is not cheap at all, so the theory of making the product on the cheap is a bit misinformed.) as well as the taste.
    How much sustamine do you think is in it ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 06:30 PM
  2. Primordial Performance
    By jdrannin1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 09:55 PM
  3. Primordial Performance CLA
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in